PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: BD vs Kenya,1st ODI, Bogra, Mar 17, 2006

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

abu_akif
March 17, 2006, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by MartinW
Originally posted by pajicheleNY
STUPID cricinfo ... halar po ra gelo koi??? their staff needs to be a$$whipped.. they usually have live commentary for teams like canada and the netherlands which have no status and there's no commentary for this game which happens to be a real ODI??

See earlier answer. It is not choice, but economics. And tell me when we have had commentary for Canada or Netherlands outside the World Cup. We didn;t have commentary for Zimbabwe v Kenya either for financial and logisticval reasons. I am not happy about it either, but we have budgets.

Perhaps the more relevant question is why tigercricket.com has nothing? They are, after all, the BCB's official site.

Martin, I understand the explanation.. thanx for your effort to come to BC and explain this to us..

Rubu
March 17, 2006, 03:12 AM
hay the wicket looked like a lbw to me, was it a bold?

FagunerAgun
come on guys..we should blame tigercricket, not CI for our misery..

Tigercricket guy updates and types with a speed of a turtle and often falls sleep, I suppose.

rajas
18/1 (5 overs)

MartinW
Originally posted by didit
Originally posted by Electrequiem
evn tiger cric isnt updating! whats wrong with all of them!? the day BD is playin awesome, we cant watch it or even have a friggin commentary (thanx cricinfo!*sarcasm*)

I explained yesterday, we were unable to get rights to cover in full with ball-by-ball commentary so are reliant for this match on agency feeds. We are trying to resolve the situation fore the rest of the series, but the sums we are being asked to pay (several thousand dollars) just don't add up. Sorry.

Can we expect the usual match reports and gallery from CricInfo for this match?

thanks

Yes, AFP have photographers out there for us - we added quite a few pictures yesterday to the site from Bogra - and we will have a match report. Sadly/annoyingly, the man who was reporting for us from Bogra has disappeared and so I am scrambling to make alternative arrangements .. but there will be a report!

abu_akif
March 17, 2006, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by FagunerAgun

Tigercricket guy updates and types with a speed of a turtle and often falls sleep, I suppose.

Could n't agree with you anymore..

Edited on, March 17, 2006, 8:13 AM GMT, by abu_akif.

rajas
yeah.. BOWLED is what it said on the scorecard.

didit

it also has the gayest lion (why a lion?) swatting a bee with a bat. hahahaha.

nannu
March 17, 2006, 03:14 AM

Mohiul
what the hell alfaj got to be in the commentary box? Damn the selector for him.

rajas
too much width.. smack for FOUR. good shot.

nannu
weared shot by the way

Rubu
March 17, 2006, 03:15 AM
Mr. Williams, by any chance would we get live covage of any of the matches coming next in this series?

rajas
22/1 (6 overs)

abu_akif

Yes, AFP have photographers out there for us - we added quite a few pictures yesterday to the site from Bogra - and we will have a match report. Sadly/annoyingly, the man who was reporting for us from Bogra has disappeared and so I am scrambling to make alternative arrangements .. but there will be a report!

Hi Martin, wanted to say that I really liked your article in CI yesterday about BD-Kenya series preview: http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/bdeshvkenya/content/story/240912.html

I hope you will have lots of good things to write about BD cricket for years to come.. Thank you.

rajas
March 17, 2006, 03:18 AM
50 overs Bangladesh 301 for 7 (Nafees 91, Aftab Ahmed 62, Mortaza 44*) v Kenya
Scorecard

A brisk 91 off 112 balls from Shahriar Nafees put Bangladesh well on the way to what should be a match-winning 301 for 7 in the first one-dayer at Bogra.

Bangladesh made full advantage of winning the toss on a easy-paced pitch - helmets were soon discarded - and in front of a disappointing crowd they were rarely troubled by a far from threatening Kenyan attack. Only Thomas Odoyo, who was Man of the Series on the recent tour of Zimbabwe, was able to contain the batsmen.

Nafees and Javed Omar put on 92 for the first wicket to get Bangladesh off to a solid start before Omar fell to a controversial third-umpire decision when there was considerable doubt whether the ball carried to Steve Tikolo. His departure benefited Bangladesh as Aftab Ahmed accelerated the innings with 62 off 69 balls. They raced to 205 for 2. before Kenya took late wickets as the batsmen pushed for quick runs.

But any hopes Kenya had of keeping Bangladesh's total within reach were dashed by Mashrafe Mortaza's onslaught as the final two overs produced 38 runs. He struck five fours and three sixes in a 16-ball 44 not out to end the match as a contest. South Africa may have turned the one-day world on its head last Sunday, but normal service will be resumed in Bogra.

didit
March 17, 2006, 03:20 AM

hahaha. disappearances appear to be common nowadays. let's hope he's in one piece.

all jokes aside, thanks for the reply. i'm glad you came over to explain it, as i had no idea why tigercricket was able to cover it (albeit poorly) and CI wasn't. frankly i think it's a poor move on the board's part; exposure and revenue are best maximized via CI, since TC's standards leave much to be desired, and i see no efforts to monetize traffic on their part.

on a side note, i'm glad that galleries are becoming more standard issue nowadays.

rajas
March 17, 2006, 03:20 AM
nice shot for FOUR by tikolo.

rajas
March 17, 2006, 03:21 AM
29/1

rajas
March 17, 2006, 03:22 AM
OUT.. tikolo gone... 29/2.. Rasel gets another

Mohiul
March 17, 2006, 03:22 AM
Dangerman Tikolo gone

FagunerAgun
March 17, 2006, 03:23 AM
@rajas...I see you are a nice writer as well.

Bro, you should have been in charge of updating tigercricket.com with a little running commentary box beside the live scorecard.

I think you should apply..bud.:bravo:

BanglaMusic
Originally posted by didit
Originally posted by Electrequiem
evn tiger cric isnt updating! whats wrong with all of them!? the day BD is playin awesome, we cant watch it or even have a friggin commentary (thanx cricinfo!*sarcasm*)

I explained yesterday, we were unable to get rights to cover in full with ball-by-ball commentary so are reliant for this match on agency feeds. We are trying to resolve the situation fore the rest of the series, but the sums we are being asked to pay (several thousand dollars) just don't add up. Sorry.

Can we expect the usual match reports and gallery from CricInfo for this match?

thanks

well... what happened to you front page headline? doesn't it just a regular practice on how you under score our high points?

BD scored a 301 which is the best so far against any team and headline is just another lowly one!!

Miraz
Ohe Tikolo premikra kothai. Steve Tikolo great batsman likhte likhte to Hath b etha korlen. Where is your great Tikolo,

Please eat all your words

abu_akif
Originally posted by rajas
nice shot for FOUR by tikolo.

tikolo can take the match away from us.. we must get this guy ASAP..

Rubu
March 17, 2006, 03:24 AM
so much so for tikolo.

the game is in the bag.

BanglaMusic
now we should be able to bundle them with in 150

nannu
we will by 200 runs

rajas
March 17, 2006, 03:25 AM
@rajas...I see you are a nice writer as well.

Bro, you should have been in charge of updating tigercricket.com with a little running commentary box beside the live scorecard.

I think you should apply..bud.:bravo:

thankx :)

nannu
March 17, 2006, 03:25 AM
i just saw the catch on bd live great balling by russel

Rubu
March 17, 2006, 03:26 AM
now we need to bundle them below 100 to get the mental upper hand for the entire series.

sunny747
March 17, 2006, 03:27 AM
ragas,.thanks for the score and your writing skill is nice......

abu_akif
March 17, 2006, 03:28 AM
OMG, SO Tikolo gone.. the game is 50% on our bag now.... relief... getting back to work now...

Sham
Originally posted by Miraz
Ohe Tikolo premikra kothai. Steve Tikolo great batsman likhte likhte to Hath b etha korlen. Where is your great Tikolo,

This is a terrible attitude!

Just because we support Bangladesh doesn't mean that we cannot appreciate the talents of a batsman from another team. Tikolo is a very good batsman as he proved again in the Dhaka League this year. One poor match doesnt disprove that!

Btw, this is the first time I've written anything about Tikolo so don't come at me and call me a Tikolo premik! But there is no reason to beat up on people who call a good batsman a good batsman!

rajas
Originally posted by sunny747
ragas,.thanks for the score and your writing skill is nice......

u r welcome.

nannu
March 17, 2006, 03:29 AM
funny bd crowd on the gallery allready gone mad and jumping. we allready won the match

sunny747
March 17, 2006, 03:29 AM

no offence but i guess u were too young to see his great innings some years ago......and u are concluding out of one match only......how funny..

rajas
March 17, 2006, 03:31 AM
bad mis-field.. gives away an extra run. 32/2

nannu
March 17, 2006, 03:31 AM
damn it misfield -> 2 runs
32/2 9.4 overs

Rubu
March 17, 2006, 03:32 AM
miss fielding by rajjak. he is not even a quality fielder.

rajas
32/2 (10 overs)

nannu
lbw appeal by russel

ElevatedPlaya
March 17, 2006, 03:33 AM
rajas bhai,

i think mr williams from cricinfo copied your bulletin:

http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/bdeshvkenya/content/story/240979.html

rajas
March 17, 2006, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by ElevatedPlaya
rajas bhai,

no.. i copied that from cricinfo.

FagunerAgun
Chul tar kobekar ondhaker bidisher neesha
Chokh tar shrabostrir karukarja
Otidur somudre por je nabik
Hul bhenge haraechhe pother disha..

Bhool hoile maph koiren bhaire..just ektu ghoom paisilo er ki.

sunny747
Originally posted by ElevatedPlaya
rajas bhai,

ohhhh godddd..it is true...............now who wrote first? martin or ragas?

rajas
March 17, 2006, 03:36 AM
what was up with that throw? un-necessary.. extra runs given away.

shovon13
March 17, 2006, 03:36 AM
hahahah i cant believe all of you believed rajas wrote that bulletin. he just copy pasted it. it was posted on cricinfo a long time ago. just ask him.

honestly, u think cricinfo will copy a post from a fan site as their bulletin on the front page? come on guys...u know better.

Warlock
March 17, 2006, 03:37 AM

We have to appreciate others then the others will appreciate us.
If someone from another country said a similar thing about Ashraful after failing in a match- how would you react brother?:(

rajas
March 17, 2006, 03:38 AM
okay.. lets not get confused here.. i didnt write that. i saw that on cricinfo and thought it was well written.. and i wanted to share it with y'all. so i pasted it here.. sorry i should have included the credits to the original author. whoever he is.. good job.

sunny747
i just congradulated ragas for his excellent writing skill and he said THANKS..........so obviously he is not bullshitting i guess......confused but this is interesting..!!

sar2005
what's the score? Can anyone post the score after every over?

Huda
March 17, 2006, 03:39 AM
The stadium is half empty, there is much exciemtent on this board than whole of BD. We have gone past the stage whee kenya exictes us no more. Were looking above, and not down

nannu
allmost out was very close

sunny747
okay.. lets not get confused here.. i didnt write that. i saw that on cricinfo and thought it was well written.. and i wanted to share it with y'all. so i pasted it here.. sorry i should have included the credits to the original author. whoever he is.. good job.
oh okie..that tells the story........thanks anyway ragas..

Warlock
Rajas is doing a great job posting the real time score:up:

nannu
March 17, 2006, 03:40 AM
out

rajas
i just congradulated ragas for his excellent writing skill and he said THANKS..........so obviously he is not bullshitting i guess......confused but this is interesting..!!
sorry.. i thought u were talking about my original posts. my bad.

THREE DOWN. Rasel gets another ONE...

kalosada
3 down

nannu
rasel 3 wickets

banglabhai
March 17, 2006, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by Sham

This is a terrible attitude!

Just because we support Bangladesh doesn't mean that we cannot appreciate the talents of a batsman from another team. Tikolo is a very good batsman as he proved again in the Dhaka League this year. One poor match doesnt disprove that!

Btw, this is the first time I've written anything about Tikolo so don't come at me and call me a Tikolo premik! But there is no reason to beat up on people who call a good batsman a good batsman!
I couldn't agree with you more.

Edited on, March 17, 2006, 8:42 AM GMT, by banglabhai.

FagunerAgun
March 17, 2006, 03:41 AM
rajas bhai amader sobair bhai

rajas bhai jekhane..amra acchi sekhane..

bhaijan ektu score ta update korben..pls

nannu
March 17, 2006, 03:42 AM
hey hitesh modi is a white guy

Warlock
We have a realistic chance to restrict Kenya within 150:great: Keep it up BD- wrap it up like professionals:lol:

sunny747
Originally posted by kalosada
3 down

hey kalosada ..how are you? seeing you after long time...u are from japan right? ..i guess u and me try to upload the bd vs aus game online once......u tried to sent me all the highlights so that i could put online..

sunny747
March 17, 2006, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by nannu
hey hitesh modi is a white guy
i thought he is of indian origin...............

Huda
March 17, 2006, 03:44 AM
2nd fiver fer for us in opdi cricket for rassel hopefullllllyyyyyyyy

Braveheart
March 17, 2006, 03:45 AM
Shahadat looks angry.

FagunerAgun
March 17, 2006, 03:45 AM
Rasell rocks today..:bravo:

kalosada
March 17, 2006, 03:46 AM
3 down

hey kalosada ..how are you? seeing you after long time...u are from japan right? ..i guess u and me try to upload the bd vs aus game online once......u tried to sent me all the highlights so that i could put online..

Yes I am that blackwhite. Thanks. I am okay. Too busy but watching the match on bdlive...

score 41/3

rajas
FOUR down!!!!

Warlock
Originally posted by Braveheart
Shahadat looks angry.
Shahadat believes he should be bowling there- not Russel.;)

kalosada
OUT another gone

rajas
March 17, 2006, 03:47 AM
45/4

FagunerAgun
Shahadat looks angry.

Is this because he hasn't yet got a wicket or something else?

Please explain if you could.

nannu
out?

Rubu
March 17, 2006, 03:48 AM
4 down. bechara kenyan players have no idea how to handle our pacers.

rajas
March 17, 2006, 03:48 AM
btw: pakistan is 11-1 (3 overs) against SL

sunny747
March 17, 2006, 03:49 AM
haha..we are used of seeing this kind of batting collups for out team now we see our opponents are doomed by us......this is kinda new feelings.........

Warlock
March 17, 2006, 03:50 AM
Shahadat isn't playing (am I right?).
That is because Russel was given a chance ahead of him.
Good decision from the selectors- because Russel is very economic. Besides, he is taking all the wickets today.:karate:

sar2005
March 17, 2006, 03:50 AM
45/4 in how many overs? who got the 4th wicket? who is out??

Rubu
March 17, 2006, 03:51 AM
shahadat now is the 2nd bangladeshi bowler to get a wicket on the fisrt international over in a ODI. quiz: who is fisrst?

FagunerAgun
BD cricket is at the advent of a new age, new direction.

Braveheart
Shahadat looks angry.

He reminds me of Waqar Yunis from pakistan---- atleast from his body language. He really seems like a very aggresive person on the field. It is good to have pace bowlers with this kind of attitude.

Edited on, March 17, 2006, 8:53 AM GMT, by Braveheart.

banglabhai
Don't feel complacent too early. We have to kill another 6 wickets or....

tas
March 17, 2006, 03:52 AM
rana i think? michael vaughan was it?

rajas
March 17, 2006, 03:52 AM
hitesh modi was the batsman out

rajas
March 17, 2006, 03:53 AM
45/4 (14 overs)

Rubu
কেনিয়া এখান থেকে জিততে পারলে আমি কান কেটে কুত্তার গলায় লকেট বানিয়ে দিবো

rajas
pulled for 2 runs.

Rubu
March 17, 2006, 03:54 AM
Yes Rana was the first.

FagunerAgun
March 17, 2006, 03:55 AM
Shahadat looks angry.

He reminds me of Waqar Yunis from pakistan---- atleast from his body language. He really seems like a very aggresive person on the field. It is good to have pace bowlers with this kind of attitude.

Edited on, March 17, 2006, 8:53 AM GMT, by Braveheart.

Thanks.

Huda
March 17, 2006, 03:55 AM
so rassel 3 wickets, can anyone descirbe how he got them? and how did rajib get his? Thanks

sar2005
March 17, 2006, 03:56 AM
45/4 (14 overs)

Thanks rajas. please post the score in this format after each over :great:

rajas
March 17, 2006, 03:57 AM
48/4 (15 overs)

nsd3
March 17, 2006, 03:58 AM
drinks. Ken 48/4

Bat-PadTogether
March 17, 2006, 04:00 AM
where u watch the match`????? Any Link??

Sham
March 17, 2006, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by Huda
so rassel 3 wickets, can anyone descirbe how he got them? and how did rajib get his? Thanks

Missed the first one because of channel i news but it was a bowled. Don't know if it was clean or played on.

Tikolo tried to glance a ball that stopped on him and he spooned a catch to mid-wicket!

The next one was an uppish drive straight to extra-cover!

Modi top edged a Rajib short delivery and the ball went high in the air to mid-wicket!

banglabhai
March 17, 2006, 04:01 AM
what is the Kenyan run rate?

Sham
March 17, 2006, 04:02 AM
Okay, just saw the first dismissal. Clean bowled by an inswining yorker!

rajas
March 17, 2006, 04:04 AM
first wicket was clean bowled. beat him with the swing

nannu
March 17, 2006, 04:04 AM
misfield again.

rajas
March 17, 2006, 04:05 AM
55/4 (16 overs)

nannu
March 17, 2006, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by banglabhai

hopeless:fanflag:

nannu
March 17, 2006, 04:06 AM
huge appeal noy given

imran78
March 17, 2006, 04:06 AM
damn..i missed the entire match.

we are crushing them just as i predicted!! :fire::fire::fire:

and live feed anywhere??

ASA
March 17, 2006, 04:07 AM
looks like rasel is on fire! picked up three already .... :up:

rajas
March 17, 2006, 04:09 AM
62/4 (17 overs)

rajas
March 17, 2006, 04:10 AM
razzak in to bowl

sar2005
Originally posted by Sham
...........Clean bowled by an inswining yorker!

sound very promising, doesn't it??

PoorFan
Rajjak is on.

Miraz
March 17, 2006, 04:11 AM

no offence but i guess u were too young to see his great innings some years ago......and u are concluding out of one match only......how funny..

Well my friend I am not that much young I have already passed 32 years in my life and has seen most of the innings after the age of 13 whenever there is a cricket broadcast.

Domestic performance can never make a man great.

Then Graeme Hick is the greatest batsman of all times.

rajas
March 17, 2006, 04:12 AM
69/4 (18 overs)

banglabhai
March 17, 2006, 04:13 AM

Ami hospital-er bed-e shuia khala dektachi to shai jonno........

PoorFan
March 17, 2006, 04:13 AM
This partnership growing big.

sar2005
March 17, 2006, 04:15 AM
69/4 (18 overs)

Thaks rajas, You are the Ma'n!! :clap:
please keep us posted..........

Braveheart
March 17, 2006, 04:15 AM
Man!! I am in cricket heaven today. Earlier today I watched the Windies Vs New Zealand match. Now I am watching the Bd Vs kenya, Pak Vs Srilanka and Aus Vs South africa; all at the same time. I love DirecTv.

sar2005
March 17, 2006, 04:16 AM
Dhila dewa uchit na. Act like a professional. Bowled them out as soon as possible. Go BD Go...............

Sham
March 17, 2006, 04:16 AM
Shahadat is bowling too short as usual! This kid needs to learn to pitch it up and fast. And definitely before the Aussies come to town!

rajas
March 17, 2006, 04:17 AM
got AUS vs. SA and SL vs. PAK on wianamp..

BD vs, KEN game on Dish Network. today is a great day for cricket.. also..

istiak
March 17, 2006, 04:18 AM

Well my friend I am not that much young I have already passed 32 years in my life and has seen most of the innings after the age of 13 whenever there is a cricket broadcast.

Domestic performance can never make a man great.

Then Graeme Hick is the greatest batsman of all times.

Bangladesh is wining and i am happy but that doesnot mean that he is not a good batsman! Does it?

If you know cricket a lot, you should see his international records as well. He is not only scoring in domestic level but in international level as well.

Miraz
March 17, 2006, 04:18 AM
Shahadat can be very expensive if he continues in this fashion against aussies

imran78
March 17, 2006, 04:19 AM
wow!! dilmatv is showing the match for free to those who subscribed for the SL series. damn..if i knew i would have stayed up

Braveheart

Hey, r u alright? Why r u in the hospital?

rajas
74/5 (19 overs)

kalosada
out 74/5

PoorFan
March 17, 2006, 04:20 AM
Gone!!!!!!!

Miraz
If you know cricket a lot, you should see his international records as well. He is not only scoring in domestic level but in international level as well.

Probably according to you Tikolo is the only great player in world cricket having batting average of mere 28.

imran78
BOWLED

Shaan
March 17, 2006, 04:21 AM
ajke keniyander kede maa chere bachi obosta hoiche.....

rajas
Tamay Mishra in..

Mohiul
looks like they're gonna be wrapped up quickely

abherath
March 17, 2006, 04:22 AM
Good show by Bangladesh. This shows how Bangladeshi cricket has grown over the last 18 months. This is how a senior test playing side would play against Kenya.

Edited on, March 17, 2006, 9:26 AM GMT, by abherath.

sar2005
March 17, 2006, 04:22 AM
who got the wicket? bowled by whome?

rajas
March 17, 2006, 04:23 AM
razzak

PoorFan
Was it Another???

Edited on, March 17, 2006, 9:24 AM GMT, by PoorFan.

Mohiul
chalchere cholche, chamchami cholche

Miraz
March 17, 2006, 04:25 AM
Bhaijan aamra khub ei dukhkhito ei bangla dhara bornonate

kalosada
minister er speech miss korsen nato! ....channel i er courtesy te banglai bidesh obosthanroto sromik re banglai commentary dekhte pasche...onek hoito engraji buje na...

rajas
75/5 (21 overs)

imran78
omg.. the commentary is ridiculous. a minister has come on o give a freaking SPEECH!!!

Braveheart
March 17, 2006, 04:26 AM
Stupid minister is hogging the camera. I hate Bangladeshi politician. A**hole.

Mohiul
A. Hamid bhaiyer chamchami cholche bhai cholche

Mon
Shalara chamchagiri kortachay

Edited on, March 17, 2006, 9:27 AM GMT, by Mon.

ASA
March 17, 2006, 04:27 AM
haha - yeah. and our host is utilizing the chance to oil the minister as well. :head:

Mon
Bastard minister.

imran78
they are not even showing the match just the minister. what the hell?

Mohiul
March 17, 2006, 04:28 AM
just get lost from the commentary box

Braveheart
Did you notice the baldy is sitting on the ministers lap right now like a dog? Bitch

Spitfire_x86
Damn, Bashar is soooo negetive! :E

Kenya 5 down, still no slip/close fielder for Shahadat and Rajjak :mad:

Mon
next thing you know he will claim the success of the current bangladesh team as a vision of Khaleda

rajas
March 17, 2006, 04:29 AM
78/5 (22 overs)

PoorFan
March 17, 2006, 04:30 AM
Who was that shameless guy on the TV?!

nannu
rafique on

Shaan
shalar cricinfo'r hoicheta ki!! onno sobar khela folao kore live comment kortache.. r BD'r khelar update korthe dui jug lagaiya ditache.. ta o abar comment chara.. Cricinfo ki Bd're cricket team vabena naki!!

Emon ki onnanno local cluber khela quick update kortache.. mezazta kar na bigray..

abu_akif

Probably according to you Tikolo is the only great player in world cricket having batting average of mere 28.

Bhai janera, kahmakha pechal pairen na to bhai.. monta ekhon khub bhalo.. mood ta nosto kore diyen na...

Tikolo is a great player, no doubt.. but today he could not play well.. so what?+ he still remains a great cricketer..

sunny747
March 17, 2006, 04:31 AM
how come they are showing the minister like that? isn't it espn telecasting the match?

bdbazar_com
stupid basar , he gets a slip after a catch is gone

nannu
ball was high in the air no player there

Mon
March 17, 2006, 04:32 AM
thank god. the minister is not commentating. :)

banglabhai

Hey, r u alright? Why r u in the hospital?
Ami BanglaBhai shei jonno. Thanks for my concern. After all I love bangladesh cricket.

Banglatiger84
I am not getting the feed.

Are they focusing on some minister?

Didnt you know, we are playing well only because the match is being played in Zia's hometown :D

imran78
ok the minister is gone finally.

the commentator was kissing ***.

rajas
March 17, 2006, 04:33 AM
nice fielding.

nannu
good fielding by javed drived to save the boundary

imran78
nice fielding..saved a 4

rajas
82/5 (23 overs)

nannu
March 17, 2006, 04:34 AM
hey that was lbw. damn it not given

Miraz
March 17, 2006, 04:35 AM
how come they are showing the minister like that? isn't it espn telecasting the match?

Channel I is showing the minister from their studio. They are not just directly airing the ESPN telecast

Banglatiger84
Hopefully our absymal record against Kenya will improve. Wonder what it will take for us to overtake them in the ODI rankings....

Miraz
Nadir Shah genuine shout dichche na

Sham
This Tanmay Mishra is Yuvraj's long lost brother!!

Shaan
March 17, 2006, 04:36 AM
wicket porena.. kenyanra ki voodoo marlo naki...

Mohiul
March 17, 2006, 04:36 AM
Good news keep coming, A silver in commonwealth games by Asif. Well done Asif

sunny747
March 17, 2006, 04:37 AM
Miraz,
i guess u missed my previous msg..........Tikolo is a great player...u were probably too young to see his knocks few years ago.....batting average doesn't say anything..........your posting shows lack of knowledge abt tikolo....no offence....

rajas
March 17, 2006, 04:37 AM
84/5 (24 overs)

nannu
March 17, 2006, 04:38 AM
hey nice models on bd comercials:bravo:

sunny747
March 17, 2006, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by bdcricmad
Good news keep coming, A silver in commonwealth games by Asif. Well done Asif

last commonwealth, we won gold...........but congrats asif..

nannu
March 17, 2006, 04:39 AM
by the way was bashar hurt or something ? why didnt he bat?

sunny747
March 17, 2006, 04:39 AM
their run-rate is increasing.......

rajas
March 17, 2006, 04:40 AM
OUT

88/6

nannu
out

PoorFan
Looks Rfique got one.:joy:

imran78
fone gone gone

Miraz
Miraz,
i guess u missed my previous msg..........Tikolo is a great player...u were probably too young to see his knocks few years ago.....batting average doesn't say anything..........your posting shows lack of knowledge abt tikolo....no offence....

Dear Sunny you have also missed my previous msg. I said I am now running 32 and has seen almost every innings by tikolo in international cricket that have aired.

rajas
rafique gets a wicket.

nannu
March 17, 2006, 04:41 AM
we win by 200 runs

Mon
March 17, 2006, 04:42 AM
NCC BANK CREDIT CARD

Banglatiger84
Is the match over already?

rajas
88/6 (25 overs)

Sham
I like Nadir Shah! I don't mind an umpire not giving too many decisions as long as he is consistent! The batsman should get the benefit of the doubt anyway, and an umpire should only raise his finger if he is absolutely sure!

imran78
whats our biggest ODI win record?

Baundule
we win by 200 runs

Is the match already over?

rajas
March 17, 2006, 04:43 AM
nice catch by rajin

imran78
Originally posted by Baundule
we win by 200 runs

Is the match already over?

no..88/6

Mon

rajas
good fielding by razzak.. almost got a run out if it hit!!!

PoorFan
March 17, 2006, 04:44 AM
Guys, can we drop this Tikolo thing? and stop making flood of message on him? I think we had enough thread on him already.

Miraz
Great bowling by Rafique

rajas
some good fielding by BD.

hkooraham
March 17, 2006, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by Banglatiger84
Hopefully our absymal record against Kenya will improve. Wonder what it will take for us to overtake them in the ODI rankings....

Since the BD calendar this year is not too busy, play another series of ODIs with Kenya, say with 7 matches, later this year. Avoid the strong teams like the plague.

A higher ODI ranking will boost the morale of the Tigers to achieve greater things.

rajas
89/6 (26 overs)

Shehwar
I hope we win by atleast 150 runs...

rajas
March 17, 2006, 04:47 AM
good shot for FOUR

Mon
March 17, 2006, 04:47 AM
150+ win will be nice:)

rajas
March 17, 2006, 04:48 AM
BOWLED

bdmoderator
BOLD out!!!

sunny747
Miraz,

Dear Sunny you have also missed my previous msg. I said I am now running 32 and has seen almost every innings by tikolo in international cricket that have aired.
alright..my bad......i should understand it's just your opinion abt tikolo.....:)

kalosada
bold

rajas
94/7 rafique gets another

Shehwar
another one gone.... 94/7

PoorFan
Gone!!!!!!!!!

bdmoderator
March 17, 2006, 04:49 AM
Kenya need 208 runs to win now.

imran78
March 17, 2006, 04:50 AM
its a no-contest match.

Miraz
Rafique is too good for the tail

hkooraham
bold

Bowled ?

Who was out ?

Or did someone hit a bold shot ?

rajas
kenya needs a miracle to win now.. is more like it

hkooraham
March 17, 2006, 04:51 AM
kenya will not get 100. Good show to win by 201 !

banglabhai
March 17, 2006, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by hkooraham
bold

Bowled ?

Who was out ?

Or did someone hit a bold shot ?
Or bold decision by umpire or ......

hkooraham
Rafique's spin is too much for the poor Kenyans.

exotic
was that india who lost twice to kenya

Mohiul
by the way was bashar hurt or something ? why didnt he bat?

He didn't get the chance to bat.

sar2005
March 17, 2006, 04:53 AM
Alright, how is the plan for next game??
this game is over, BD won by 150+ runs :great::fire:

rajas
95/7 (27 overs)

Baundule
kenya will not get 100. Good show to win by 201 !
:lol: Heartburning performance!

rajas
March 17, 2006, 04:55 AM
96/7 (29 overs)

Baundule
March 17, 2006, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by exotic

Yeah!!

PoorFan
March 17, 2006, 04:57 AM

Yeah!!
How many time BD lost to Kenya?;)

bdmoderator
March 17, 2006, 04:57 AM
Kenya 99/7.

203 more runs required to win the match for Kenya.

hkooraham
March 17, 2006, 04:58 AM
Kenyan cricket has hit the pits ! They used to be a much better team than this.

The only thing the Tigers will gain by playing the Kenyans is a higher ODI ranking. A pity that senior test playing nations other than SL do not give BD matches frequently enough. ICC should step in.

It is an insult to pit the Bangla boys against a weak team like the Kenyans.

Aussies in April would be good. Tigers can test their real abilities against them.

rajas
March 17, 2006, 04:58 AM
99/7 (30 overs)

imran78
March 17, 2006, 04:59 AM
that was a clear lbw. not given.

Baundule
Originally posted by PoorFan

6 times out of 7 ;)
In a few days it is going to be 6 times out of 11, I hope.

exotic

Yeah!!

We are not playing test cricket for eighty years, are we?;)

thebest
bangladesh is playing too casually now. Baser misses a catch in slip. Bowler Rafiq, keeper Masud and Bash all are smiling:saint:

hkooraham
March 17, 2006, 05:00 AM
Even the Bangla A team can beat Kenya.

banglabhai
Guys, time to go to sleep. It is 3.00 am in here. Thanks to all who share all the feelings for Bangladesh from around the world. We are proud to be a Bangladeshi. Good night. See you in the next match inshallah.

bdmoderator
Kenya 100/7

202 more runs required to win the match for Kenya.

sabbir ahmad
March 17, 2006, 05:03 AM
:up:

nannu
March 17, 2006, 05:03 AM
100/7

Shubho
March 17, 2006, 05:04 AM
Bring on the pacers, let's wrap up the Kenyan tail and eat them for breakfast.

PoorFan
March 17, 2006, 05:04 AM

Yeah!!

We are not playing test cricket for eighty years, are we?;)
You guys are always ready for throwing something on someone, that's pretty annoying.

Baundule
March 17, 2006, 05:05 AM
A pity that senior test playing nations other than SL do not give BD matches frequently enough. ICC should step in.

Some people will always speak rubbish. Kuttar lej shoja hoy na bole ekta kotha ase ;)

It seems only SL is so 'KIND' to give BD enough chances to play with them. :lol:

Senior test playing nations :) nice phrase, dude! There should be senior test playing nations, test-A playing nations, test U-19 playing nations....what else? How many tiers do you like?

bdmoderator
Bangladesh is going to win the match InsAllah.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/bdcricketfans/Fun/thewave.gif

rajas
103/7 (33 overs)

Baundule
March 17, 2006, 05:06 AM

Even a Ranji C team can beat Bangla :lol:

Braveheart
March 17, 2006, 05:06 AM
Kenyan cricket has hit the pits ! They used to be a much better team than this.

The only thing the Tigers will gain by playing the Kenyans is a higher ODI ranking. A pity that senior test playing nations other than SL do not give BD matches frequently enough. ICC should step in.

It is an insult to pit the Bangla boys against a weak team like the Kenyans.

Aussies in April would be good. Tigers can test their real abilities against them.

Are you not contradicting yourself?

bdmoderator
March 17, 2006, 05:07 AM
A pity that senior test playing nations other than SL do not give BD matches frequently enough. ICC should step in.

Some people will always speak rubbish. Kuttar lej shoja hoy na bole ekta kotha ase ;)

:P:P

:great:

bdmoderator
March 17, 2006, 05:09 AM

I don't know the current position of West Bengal team in Ranji... So it might be true. :P:P:P:P :floor::floor::floor:

Mr-khan
March 17, 2006, 05:09 AM

Baundule vai.Hukkaaaram re kon bangla ar kotha bolsen?apar Bangla naki opar bangla?:lol: