PDA

View Full Version : SonarBangla Cookie Championship

sonarbangla
March 26, 2006, 02:31 PM
Okay guys, so sonarbangla is going trough a championship and the first round will be take place in next 3 days. To get the pass of the tournament, first you have to attend a league tournament, where you have to be among the first 6 competitors. Below is given the steps you have to pick in order to play or/and join the league.

1. get registered into the stickcricket.com (www.stickcricket.com)
2. As you get registered, now you can go to the option that says “play” on the top left hand of the site, and right on top of where it shows your user name.
3. If you click the ‘play’ option, you will see there is an option called, “All Stars high score slog” , you chose that option, and click on the play option at the bottom.
4. you may want to make some practice before you continue.

How to join in the League:

Simply click on the following link, and enter the password when it asks for it. Please read the instructions when you enter the league section. It will give you a much clear idea of what you are going to do next. Hope to see you there, and wish you ALL THE BEST.

*** Note the time is short, so do register now if you are really interested to play with us and show of your skills. The first round has already started, and it will last for next three days. Your may want to join btw these days if you want to be ahead of other competitors. Tnx. >>> A message from Second in charge of sonarbangla.tk – Fahim Aziz

http://www.stickcricket.com/viewLeague.php?id=52499
pass: Bangladesh

sonarbangla
March 26, 2006, 03:24 PM
oh and those of you, who are not a part of SB but want to participate, plez let me know your mail id if you make the first 6th place in the league.. hehe.. which is kinda impossible i guess.. since we have too many good players.. ahem.. :P

Omio
March 27, 2006, 04:33 PM
i wanna join