PDA

View Full Version : Just an opinion

safaat
March 28, 2006, 12:37 PM
For long I see that out front page the same heading "Victory at Bogura - Yet another step in the right direction". A website's main attraction is its articles. That is one section where there seems to be no attention given. the front page is the one which creates the big impression. And although post wise I am very very new but I want the good of this website. When a non-Bangladeshi looks at this opening page he would make an opinion depending on whether it is good or not. Articles are a the face of a website not a forum. However it seems that section is not given any importance here.

At this current time "Victory at Bogura - Yet another step in the right direction" is the article that leads the home page. That is something that happened long time ago. A test series is over. By now there should have been articles atleast on preview/reveiw of srilanka test series and a preview on the Australia series. There must also be side articles; articles based on players, domestic competition, and many other side stuff. The forum has so many interseting topics such as the coach leaving next year, opinions on who should do what, under 19 cricket, superb opinions (finished in one line in forum); but none of them are tranformed into articles.

Even to attract more Bangladeshi veiwers u need more article. There may be a lot of u who would want to read well written articles on Bangladesh cricket in the front page and then comment on it but not on the forum; and there may be a lot of me who would want to write something for our country and also would want to read a few good writers. (i am not saying i am a good writer though). Also we need a few more writers on Bangladesh cricket. Currently there is only one. I request a all of u 2 try and contribute.

Being members of this website and fans of BD cricket we have some responsability

Nasif
March 28, 2006, 12:53 PM
Thanks safaat for your comments. You are correct, the articles aren't up to date. This is something that is being looked into.

There are few articles in the pipeline. They should pop up soon.