PDA

View Full Version : Hamid bhai says- Bangladesh plays In the FOOTBALL WORLDCUP 2

akabir77
April 5, 2006, 07:33 PM
Today I was watching one of the sport program in channel i and with all the nonsense he suddenly said this...

Bangladesh football team also plays in the world cup... then after a pause well in the qualifying round...:floor::head::head:

In that same program some body called in and asked them why fottball fed are hugging the national stadium, stop football etc etc....
Other day on guy (brother coach forgot the name) said people make their children study and they become mad instead they should send their children play footballl....

this is how our BAFUFA works....stupid people

Edited on, April 6, 2006, 12:48 AM GMT, by akabir77.

AsifTheManRahman
April 5, 2006, 07:42 PM
he's seriously on crack. no i mean seriously. manoshik rugi mone hoy. mane seriously...

Nasif
April 5, 2006, 09:02 PM
I am not surprised at all. If he said Bangladesh won last FIFA World Cup, then I might have been a "little" surprised!

Then again, he might just say it very soon.

Edited on, April 6, 2006, 2:22 AM GMT, by Nasif.

Mohiul
April 6, 2006, 04:15 AM
What the hell people get in A. Hamid bhai to put him in commentry box? He just doesn't deserve to be in a commentry box.

thebest
April 6, 2006, 04:27 AM
If Hamid Bhai was a talk show host, he would have been much better than Letterman. In his show you would always get out of world comment not witty but funny. If you have low blood pressure his show would have been your best medicine. If you have high blood pressure donot watch his show. It would bodily harm you

Tigers_eye
April 6, 2006, 10:35 AM
Folks what more do you expect from our beloved hamid bhai??

He is officially 65+. unofficially I don't know. he can't remember many things like stats. Sometimes he dreams and thinks that is for real. So BD playing in WC regularly is not an out of the blue comment from him. I like this guy. Instant (standup) comedy. You watch for one thing and get two things at once.

"দুই ফিল্ডারের মাঝ দিয়ে সবুজ ঘাস চিড়ে বল চলে গেল সিমানার বাইরে।"

Where will you find these kind of video commentry? At least he didn't describe the fielders out fit, the roundness of the ball, how the ball-boy fielder the ball etc.

sar2005
April 8, 2006, 10:29 AM
come on guys, give Hamid uncle a break. If you don't like him, switch of your tv.

Sovik
April 15, 2006, 07:10 AM
oh hamid vai. he is classic. i wish channel i was showing bd aus series and we were listening to his priceless comments

Omio
May 8, 2006, 09:35 PM
hamid ekta moha gordhob.

Baundule
May 15, 2006, 10:53 AM
What the hell people get in A. Hamid bhai to put him in commentry box? He just doesn't deserve to be in a commentry box.

In Bangladesh, who deserve to be what? :lol: