PDA

View Full Version : Wow what batting!!!

Cricket46
April 9, 2006, 08:26 AM
Wow, what incredible batting. I could not stay awake any further than the tea break, as it was around 4:40 am in the East coast of USA. And that was right after Bashar was out, to be precise, 2 balls before the tea adjournment. That is the only regret that I have. I could hear the dismay in the voice of Gavaskar. A century was there for his taking. Although the team batted the best they have ever batted as a team, I thought definitely I would see that we were all out by the end of the day’s play.

It seems Bangladesh leaves their best form for the best team. We did not play badly even the first time we visited Australia. I don’t want to single out anyone, but Nafees and Bashar really played without any fear. They scored at every opportunity that they got. I still cannot believe 355/5 in a day’s play against Australia, even if it is a batsman’s paradise. The fact that Rajin is still there, makes me hope that we will most likely cross 400, and a little more. I hope, they make run scoring difficult for Australia with good line and length bowling and tough fielding. Also I hope we do not nosedive in the second innings as we have in the past. Hope and hope and hope! Sometimes our performance beats even my best of hopes!

Morpheous
April 9, 2006, 11:34 AM
Gotta Play the 2nd innings....

ialbd
April 9, 2006, 11:40 AM
bangladesher problem hoilo, they think playing one superb innings is good enuf for the match (they often think its good enuf for the series) but they have to perform in their second innings. Even with the 5 wickets remaining, they can shud bat on till tea or atleast lunch of Day 2

Aussies are likey to score big runs, as the pitch is offering too little for the bowlers....

And lastly..bangladesh team still lacks some test match temperament......:umm:
________
Portable vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/portable-vaporizers)

reverse_swing
April 9, 2006, 01:36 PM
http://thedailystar.net/2006/04/10/2006-04-10__sports02.jpg

Source: Dailystar

Edited on, April 9, 2006, 6:36 PM GMT, by reverse_swing.