PDA

View Full Version : Is it the retiring time for Warne!

Ahsan
April 10, 2006, 10:55 AM
good God! What a reply to Warn's bad mouth by the Royal Tigers. Can he take this anymore? I think after MacGill's superb performance, it is good time for Warne to retire than a further damage to his fame:p

layperson
April 10, 2006, 11:21 AM
no its time for warne to shut his filthy mouth .... nd start respecting fellow players nd opponents.... he is a great bowler nd needs to let his stats do the talking nd action on field ... if he wants to end his career with respect frm fans all over the world he needs to keep his mouth shut permanently ... otherwise i think he still has sm more yrs of cricket left in him ..

nayef
April 10, 2006, 12:59 PM
Warne is who he is because of the things he does and says .. even outside playing cricket.
He'd lose his charm had he kept his mouth shut... these are just the way he plays his game. He just had one bad innings.. wait for the next 3.. this man rocked England, SA a few months ago.. he doesnt get bad in just one inning.

AsifTheManRahman
April 10, 2006, 01:03 PM
nah, it's not time for him to retire yet. after all, you can't do much when you're bowling to the tigers, even if you're supposedly one of the best in the world. i mean he does seem to do well against the lesser teams, although i'm sure none of our batsmen would think of him as anything special.

cocky, eh? ;)