PDA

View Full Version : MacGill all praise of Bangladesh

shimraj
April 10, 2006, 01:50 PM
MacGill has acknowledged Bangladesh team's superb performance. Waiting for Ponting's.

Here is an excerpt from Cricinfo.

"Afterwards, it was Stuart MacGill's duty to front up to the collective media. "When I played against Bangladesh last in Australia, they were there for about six weeks and the improvements that I saw from the beginning of the tour till the end of the Test matches were so great that I felt that if they continued to improve at that rate, they would become a very, very good Test team. And unfortunately they have appeared to improve at the same rate to the point where we are finding it very difficult in this game to keep up," he said at a crowded press conference to a ripple of laughter. He could not, however, have been more precise. His career-best figures (8 for 108) are under threat of going unnoticed thanks to all the amazing things going on in this Test."

fai_hasan
April 10, 2006, 08:10 PM
Everyone says good things when you play good. My dear friend, ILL COMES FROM THOSE MOUTH LIKE A WIND BLOW WITH ENVY, NEGLENCY AND HATRED.

It sounds good, when someone says good about us. Though, I don't care. Only thing i have ever cared about results and performances.