PDA

View Full Version : Ack, in between all this euphoria - two losses by other BD teams :(

RazabQ
April 10, 2006, 03:21 PM
BD A lost to SL A by a thumping 114 runs margin in the deciding ODI. Perhaps the boys were too keen to get back to the dressing room and watch the senior team

BD booters got nengtafied by Tajakhistan in the AFF Challenge Cup.

Dang ... oh well ... get Aussies out quickly tomorrow and I'll forget this two :)

Carte Blanche
April 10, 2006, 03:35 PM
How can we lose to Tazikhistan! Our football has sunk to a new low. They should pawn their gears and start playing cricket.

TheWatcher
April 10, 2006, 03:38 PM
And BFF should fire Cruciani and lend the money they are spending on him to BCCB to hire a bowling coach :)

sar2005
April 10, 2006, 03:42 PM
Already football has lost it's popularity over cricket. Could you imagine what will happen to this game? Parents will ask their kids, never play football, always play cricket. Mother will tell her son, go to Fatullah, don't go to Bangabandhu. Hahhaaa.

RazabQ
April 10, 2006, 03:50 PM
it's the A team loss that's bugging me more. Weak way to end the series.

Baundule
Losing to Tajakistan is no news actually :) We have never won against them and in the last two meetings, we also lost by two goals, if I can recall correctly. They are better team.

The news about BD-A is sad; especially after going 1-0 up in the series.

betaar
Already football has lost it's popularity over cricket. Could you imagine what will happen to this game? Parents will ask their kids, never play football, always play cricket. Mother will tell her son, go to Fatullah, don't go to Bangabandhu. Hahhaaa.

one more thing to add.....parents will look for criketers as meyer jamai. :D

sunniath
April 10, 2006, 04:33 PM
And BFF should fire Cruciani and lend the money they are spending on him to BCCB to hire a bowling coach :)
stop sending teams to the olympics and other athletic meets will be a better idea.

fai_hasan
April 10, 2006, 08:11 PM
So sad. Why you always have to give the bad news in good moment? Couldn't you hold it for another three days?

Ejaj
April 11, 2006, 02:55 PM
I was very upset when Bangabondhu was given to BFF. Footbal lis a dead sport in bangladesh now.. and will get extinct within next 10 years. Its really a waste of resource to give Bangabindhu to Football only for such a such resource stiken country like us. When football was the most popular game of BD........ even that time.. the best we could do was in SAAF although we never won that... I remember.. i was such a die hard fan of Mohammedan adn when they won agaisnt Piruzi of Iran to go to QF of Asian Club cup... I was soo soo happy. But.. now....... if i am given an option to watch between BD in football and non BD cricket match. I would gladly and happily take the 2nd option. Wacthing BD play footbal is nothign but a disgrace and total waste of time.

After this tournament... NSC should take back the Bangabondhu back and give it to cricket ones and for all. and Pass a legislation in the assembly which will require 300/300 votes to change. BFF doesnt deserv any more ground to play. FOotballer and bff should only play in kamlapur stadium. this si the right place for them.

I am pretty sure the next generation ppl in Bd will not even know the names of Aslam, Kaiser hameed, Sabbir, Salahuddin, chunnu, Badol, Mohsin, Jony, Ttitu, Anayat etc etc.. Football is a dead game like "Kho KHo" and all the resources of Bangladesh should only be spent on Cricket and upto some extend to Shooting.

Tigers_eye
April 11, 2006, 03:10 PM
Mohammad fan ar samad nam bollen na, hahaha?

Munna koi?? bhishon ragannito!!!

oi stadium bhaigga shishu park ba uddan toiri kora uthict. shobuj gaser khub obhab. Stadium'er rod diya onek kotkoti khawa jabey.

Olympic'er shatey shatey shob sports bhondho korley ar polatok player Bd'tey hobey na. desh'er maan shommaan shob otut thakbey.

Spitfire_x86
April 11, 2006, 03:25 PM
I was very glad to hear the news of our loss to Tazakistan, because Challenge Cup stood in between the BTV viewers and the 1st Test. :E

Ejaj
April 11, 2006, 03:36 PM
Mohammad fan ar samad nam bollen na, hahaha?

Munna koi?? bhishon ragannito!!!

oi stadium bhaigga shishu park ba uddan toiri kora uthict. shobuj gaser khub obhab. Stadium'er rod diya onek kotkoti khawa jabey.

Olympic'er shatey shatey shob sports bhondho korley ar polatok player Bd'tey hobey na. desh'er maan shommaan shob otut thakbey.

LOL.. ya. sorry. just skipped my mind. i am just too much annoyed wth BFf taking the Bangabondhu for so called " Revival of football"..

Yeah.. all sports team except Cricket and shooting should be banned and should be purged into federation known as " faltu" federation wth no moeny from NSC.

Ejaj
April 11, 2006, 03:43 PM
I was very glad to hear the news of our loss to Tazakistan, because Challenge Cup stood in between the BTV viewers and the 1st Test. :E

hahaha.............. I was infact sooo glad to see a bitting of 6 goals at Bangabondhu. man.. BFF should realyl give back the stadium BCCB by themselves.. otherwise.. threre will be lots of Jutar pita wating on their face.

10 years from now --- my child will ask me ... Abbu who is this Salahuddin???