PDA

View Full Version : Prediction !!

Imtiazk
April 10, 2006, 03:49 PM
The following sequence of events would be just about right. Australia scores 277, thereby, no need for us to even think of enforcing the follow-on. Given the match situation and the slowness of the pitch, this will be in the second session tomorrow. The Australians will hit back. And there spinners will not bowl so many bad balls again ! But I feel Bangladesh with new found confidence will do better than hitherto in the second innings. If we post 200, I will be mighty relieved, giving us a lead of 350.

Given that there has been no more than 20 4th innings' winning totals of 350 plus and at least five sessions to play, I predict Bangladesh will win the match on the 5th day afternoon by about 50 runs.

Enamul takes 5 wickets !

It will be tense though ! Clean your finger nails tonight !!

shimraj
April 10, 2006, 06:05 PM
May God bless our team.

I don't know if you remember or not, India defeated Australia even after following on in Calcutta test. Laxman scored a double century. Aussies were led by Waugh. So, a lot of things might happn. All we have to do is the right thing, the rest will inshaallah be taken care of by God.

For example here is a to do list:
1. Do not force follow on if AUS bundled out before 228.
2. Use rest of day 3 and good part of day 4 to pile up 450+ lead.
3. Do not play like it's an ODI. There is enough time.
4. Play the way Rajin played in the first session of day 2. Run will automatically come.
5. Do not play loose shots.
6. Do not miss a single easy catch.
7. Keep line and length. Our bowlers are doing an excellent job!

shimraj
April 10, 2006, 06:06 PM
May God bless our team.

I don't know if you remember or not, India defeated Australia even after following on in Calcutta test. Laxman scored a double century. Aussies were led by Waugh. So, a lot of things might happn. All we have to do is the right thing, the rest will inshaallah be taken care of by God.

For example here is a to do list:
1. Do not force follow on if AUS bundled out before 228.
2. Use rest of day 3 and good part of day 4 to pile up 450+ lead.
3. Do not play like it's an ODI. There is enough time.
4. Play the way Rajin played in the first session of day 2. Run will automatically come.
5. Do not play loose shots.
6. Do not miss a single easy catch.
7. Keep line and length. Our bowlers are doing an excellent job! Keep it up!

Imtiazk
April 11, 2006, 03:01 AM
The following sequence of events would be just about right. Australia scores 277, thereby, no need for us to even think of enforcing the follow-on. Given the match situation and the slowness of the pitch, this will be in the second session tomorrow. The Australians will hit back. And there spinners will not bowl so many bad balls again ! But I feel Bangladesh with new found confidence will do better than hitherto in the second innings. If we post 200, I will be mighty relieved, giving us a lead of 350.

Given that there has been no more than 20 4th innings' winning totals of 350 plus and at least five sessions to play, I predict Bangladesh will win the match on the 5th day afternoon by about 50 runs.

Enamul takes 5 wickets !

It will be tense though ! Clean your finger nails tonight !!

So far going to plan !

Now for phase 2. Score 200. I am not being greedy !

Good luck ! and God speed !!

KizRAV
April 11, 2006, 03:37 AM
i hope ur right Imtiazk