PDA

View Full Version : 60 more runs and Bangladesh should win....

Bugz
April 11, 2006, 07:24 AM
:)

Just need to get somewhere up around 340-350, and the spinners should do the job, hopefully.

Rubu
April 11, 2006, 07:31 AM
I'm not too hopeful about that. First off, it has been a bad day for bangladesh. Gave away too many runs to take last 4 wickets, then lost too many wickets for too low of a run. Right now, the match is leaning toward australia heavily. I'd say 70-30 to australia. Unless we can score 100+ runs tomorrow, there is no chance.

Hatebreed
April 11, 2006, 07:47 AM
Anything less than 350 will not stop Aussies from beating us.. their batsman will be furious in 2nd inning. so 350 should be the minimum target but I'd really like to see the tailenders push it for a 400 runs lead, which is unlikely but we can only pray.

nayef
April 11, 2006, 08:00 AM
we should learn from the Aussie tail-enders and try to hang in there as long as possible. if the batsmen r there long enough, bad balls will come..
but yea... atleast 350 is needed to put up a decent fight... i'm sure Aussies wont find it easy to chase such a total against enamul and rafique.

Omio
April 11, 2006, 08:15 AM
I think if we able to take more 80/90 run that will b good enough..

SS
April 11, 2006, 08:17 AM
How do u think our batsmen can do that when they lost 5 wkts in 11 runs last time. The game is over. Aussie winning in fourth or beginning of fifth day. Horrible second innings batting. Ash and Aftab needs punishment. They just wasted milions ppl hope and dream. Culprits of the bd cricket just for the way they played.

AsifTheManRahman
April 11, 2006, 08:21 AM
it won't be easy for the aussies. rafique is no walk in the park, and they will be batting on a fourth day subcontinent pitch.

sadi
April 11, 2006, 08:21 AM
I would say the culprit is sumon... the way he ran was simply unacceptable... ash was unlucky as the ball was missing the leg probably... even if it didn't it was a good yorker.... aftab did all the hard work and then threw it away... we need another 70-80 runs to fight.... and then if we can pick up some early wickets, you never know...

Shaan
April 11, 2006, 08:28 AM
In my opininon we should stay there 2moro as long as possible and add at least more 90 runs,, that would be fai enough.

Well Ash and Aftab were little bit misjudged by umpire,, that what I think. Bashar run out was really silly.. hoe someone can run like that in a crucial match like this, and when the opponent is Australia:-((

SS
April 11, 2006, 08:30 AM
In my opininon we should stay there 2moro as long as possible and add at least more 90 runs,, that would be fai enough.

Well Ash and Aftab were little bit misjudged by umpire,, that what I think. Bashar run out was really silly.. hoe someone can run like that in a crucial match like this, and when the opponent is Australia:-((

Because it's Bangladesh and our superstar players who thought we won the match already in SECOnd day.

rafiq
April 11, 2006, 08:34 AM
Well the match swings both ways and that is what makes it interesting. It didn't seem like the pitch was all torn up at the end of Day 3, so whatever target we set for Aussie they have the batsmen to chase down. Obvisouly the longer we can stay at the crease between lunch and tea, the better the match outcome for us. 400 would be healthy, but we don't have the batting left to do it. After Rajin and Mashud, Rafique and mashrafee should attack hard come what may. The slow prodding doesn't put runs on the board, and we lacked a balance of aggression and control in the second innings, a result of losing top order wickers too fast.

cricket_pagla
April 11, 2006, 08:50 AM
i dun think.. it'll gonna b dat ez 2 get... 50 odd runs 2mrw!.. but we hav 2 try!.. n again.. luk at RAJIN.. hes da HERO.. n wat happn wit oders?.. luk at how dey plyd?!.. S.Nafees.. aftr getin 2-3 chncs.. he's got only 33.. n oders r so poor.. i hav nothin 2 say..
our primary target wil b... no mater how much we get... stay in da pitch! lyk u hav no place 2 go...

Sovik
April 11, 2006, 08:53 AM
we need to bat atleast 40 more overs and take the lead above 340

yaseer
April 11, 2006, 08:56 AM
we need to bat till launch at least.............then anything can happen.....

exotic
April 11, 2006, 08:59 AM
That was like a nightmare to see the way sumon got himself out, seems like he was taking an evening walk and also the way Aftab and Golla got out (for Ash I would say he was very unlucky to get LBW when the ball was clearly missing the leg stump, but thats the way this game goes). Otherwise, the whole scenario must have been quite different now. But it was a pleasure to see the way rajin batted, and tomorrow he alongwith pilot (he is now overdue for a big inning if not in terms of runs) should carry on batting as long as they can, run will come automatically. We need at least 350, and if we can go beyond that inshallah we will win.

I am sure Mashrafee will be able to take care of Hayden and Ponting in the opening spell (both tends to fall over on their off stump in the early stage), and Rafiq & EH Jr will take care of the rest except Gilchrist and to some extent Hussey. Mash and Rajib should watch carefully tonight, the video of last ashes series and take a note how freddie (i am not saying they r freddie) has pinned Gilchrist so many times bowling to him round the wicket.

I believe we can still win the match, and definitely we will inshallah. I don't want a repeat of Multan, that was so heartbreaking. Go bangladesh go, we all are with u, just do it.

Tigers_eye
April 11, 2006, 09:02 AM
we need atleast another 80-100+ run to have a chance. So the entire first session and some in the second if possible.

ahms
April 11, 2006, 09:11 AM
Well, I won't be so sure 350 is enough to win this match. Even 400 is not enough if they get one whole session and the 5th day to bat.

BD should stay in the middle as much as possible. Play less short than use to. Lets pray for BD to stay at least 2 sessions. Defy Shane Warne and Mac Gill.

Things will turn in favour of Bangladesh Inshallah.

prasad
April 11, 2006, 09:17 AM
380-400 shud b sufficient.but initial breakthroughs r a must.cant leave everything to the spinners.

ahms
April 11, 2006, 09:20 AM
Pitch looks still very good for batting. AUS is capable of batting in this pitch comfortably-----------I guarantee. BD needs to stay at the crease. Shane warne is turning the ball a bit but not not deadly yet. Players need to check leg side turn. There is sharp turn.

Ehsan
April 11, 2006, 09:21 AM
Reality Check: BD is not winning this! With all my heart I hope I am proved wrong. I know this 2nd innings collapse was coming. We can't just play long GOOD games, the players are too tired I guess.

Tintin
April 11, 2006, 09:22 AM
Why are you guys so afraid of victory ?

Mahmood
April 11, 2006, 09:44 AM
Yes, we will probably lose this game, but let us go down with a bang. Let us get passed 400, and let Australia work 110% to reach it. I have no problem with that.

cricket_pagol
April 11, 2006, 09:52 AM
If bangladesh can give Aussies a target of 350+ (preferably 400) then i won't have much regret if bangladesh loses this game. With a big target, atleast our bowlers can put up a fight.

With Rajin still batting, i am still hopeful about crossing the 350 mark!

yaseer
April 11, 2006, 09:52 AM

Tintin is right......everyone seems to be afraid of dreaming for victory.....come on guyz......in the 4th innings anything can happen.....AUS scored 269 in their 1st innings......in the history of test matches....most of the time 2nd innings total are less than the 1st innings total.....

Lets all Hope for the best......We can do it.....ya...we may loose....but who cares.....this is the moment for us-the fans-to be joyful and hoping for the best ever day in our history.

SS
April 11, 2006, 09:55 AM
ok i took back what i said.. i was mad..matha gorom hoye gese out gula dekhe...let's see what happens i hope for the best..good show by our cricketers..lets make them work hard for the win.

GuruTM
April 11, 2006, 10:04 AM
380-400 would be realistically good enough.350 is gettable for aussie linup. Rafiq and Rajin is the trump card for Bangladesh tomorrow. Rajin needs to stay there at the crease and the bowlers need quick wickets before Rafiq comes in.

cricket_pagol
April 11, 2006, 10:13 AM
We expect our players to be confident, optimistic and strong willed, so that they can fight real hard and win the game. On the contrary, we are scared to do the same... let's back our players for a change. I think our players deserve that after their performance in the first three days.

Mr-Cricket
April 11, 2006, 10:24 AM
I hate it how so many of you guys are so negative. Look, 350 runs, on a deteriorating 4th and 5th day wicket, is not an insubstantial amount! For those of you saying we need "at least" 400 runs to win this - reality check - how many times has that been chased down successfully, in say, the last 10 years, no, in all of cricket history for that matter?

With Rafique and Enamul bowling in tandem, this will be a real fight for the Aussies. Just because "...their batsman will be furious..." does not mean they can chase down any score they see fit - we saw in their first innings their top order can crumble, and on a wearing 5th day pitch - lets just say we havn't seen anything yet! (Still players of the quality of Ponting and Hussey won't just roll over, we need to work hard).

It's up to us now to get us over 200 runs by lunch tomorrow, Rajin has been left to shoulder a lot of the workload, but, come on - 'Have a little faith'! This game is far from over, we are still well and trully on top here, and the game is ours to lose! Dare to dream fella's! Dare to dream! :)

Spitfire_x86
April 11, 2006, 10:30 AM
1. Multan Test
2. Aussies successfully chased 292 against SA only few days ago

ammark
April 11, 2006, 10:32 AM
I somehow disagree with setting ourselves a fixed target of so-and-so number of runs. BD's Only priority should be to bat onto tea time. True the pitch is getting worse, but it'll be more so on 5th day, and if you can get Aus out on the field for much of Day 4, you can fight against their fatigue too. This is Aus, there is no guarantee that our bowlers can pull off as good work as first innings. Time is of the essence here: and making a lot of runs and then giving Aus all the time of the world might just come back to bite us. The batsman just need to hang in there for now, and slowly go on from there first!

Mr-Cricket
April 11, 2006, 10:39 AM
I somehow disagree with setting ourselves a fixed target of so-and-so number of runs. BD's Only priority should be to bat onto tea time. True the pitch is getting worse, but it'll be more so on 5th day, and if you can get Aus out on the field for much of Day 4, you can fight against their fatigue too. This is Aus, there is no guarantee that our bowlers can pull off as good work as first innings. Time is of the essence here: and making a lot of runs and then giving Aus all the time of the world might just come back to bite us. The batsman just need to hang in there for now, and slowly go on from there first!
I agree with you to some extent - I was pointing out targets just to prove a point - that 350 runs is not as easy to chase down as some may tell you. But, one, I really cannot see us batting until tea tomorrow afternoon, and two, this is not the sort of pitch where time will help you chase down a mammoth fourth innings total - your better off attacking, and taking your chances. Otherwise guys like Rafique will send you back to the pavilion in a hurry! Even if Australia have 5 sessions to chase down, say, 350 runs, it will not make it any easier for them - the wicket will deteriorate further the longer they are out there! So they won't be dawdling towards the total by any means! We're actually better off leaving as much time for ourselves to chase this win more than anything.

Pundit
April 11, 2006, 10:48 AM
Target 1: Keep taking singles, but play assertively. Barring an unusual tail end stand, expect BD to capitulate within 40 runs. If the tail wags, expect an addition of 60-70 runs max.

Target 2: It all depends upon the pitch now, not the Aussie batsmen, who will play great, not the BD bowlers, they cannot bowl any better than they have so far. I don't think the pitch will break into a dust bowl. BD is batting well now, right. Its there fault why they have 5 down.

So, the pic looks grimm, unless the tail enders do something abnormal, and the pitch breaks.

Should the BD players scare the living daylights out of the aussies again in the 2nd test, then consider it to be a great series for us.

- P

exotic
April 11, 2006, 10:51 AM
I hate it how so many of you guys are so negative. Look, 350 runs, on a deteriorating 4th and 5th day wicket, is not an insubstantial amount! For those of you saying we need "at least" 400 runs to win this - reality check - how many times has that been chased down successfully, in say, the last 10 years, no, in all of cricket history for that matter?

With Rafique and Enamul bowling in tandem, this will be a real fight for the Aussies. Just because "...their batsman will be furious..." does not mean they can chase down any score they see fit - we saw in their first innings their top order can crumble, and on a wearing 5th day pitch - lets just say we havn't seen anything yet! (Still players of the quality of Ponting and Hussey won't just roll over, we need to work hard).

It's up to us now to get us over 200 runs by lunch tomorrow, Rajin has been left to shoulder a lot of the workload, but, come on - 'Have a little faith'! This game is far from over, we are still well and trully on top here, and the game is ours to lose! Dare to dream fella's! Dare to dream! :)

I totally agree with u. If we were neutral viewers, we would certainly backed the chance of winning by Bangladesh from this situatiion, considering the amount of turn and low bounce of the pitch.

People are now talking about 400-450 as safe score, I bet if we were 150 for 2 at the end of todays play, we would have talked about 500+ as safe, its just human nature. If we consider the pitch condition, our bowling strength (I have storng faith in Rafiq and Mashrafee) and the fact that other than Gilchrist no other aussie top order had spent long enough in the middle to get familiarize with the slow and low nature of the pitch (most of the aussies are not commited to the front foot which is must in this conditions). So, why not 350 would be enough to defend?

I truly hope, Rajin and Pilot stays at the crease as long as possible and put up a 60-70 run partnership and I can tell u the game is on. In fourth innings our bowlers have to bowl in the right areas and pitch will do the rest (and ofcourse we can't afford to drop any catch that comes in the way). We have much better chance of winning this test than aussies even at this point.

I dare to dream and I know from the bottom of my heart this time we will not be deprived and inshallah our dream will come true.

brikonwall
April 11, 2006, 10:53 AM
Anything less than 400 runs will be very much getable by this Aussies. Our target should be add at least 118 more runs tomorrow. If we have to bat for the whole day, let it be. But, a target of 400 is needed.

Mr-Cricket
April 11, 2006, 10:54 AM
Target 2: It all depends upon the pitch now, not the Aussie batsmen, who will play great, not the BD bowlers, they cannot bowl any better than they have so far. I don't think the pitch will break into a dust bowl. BD is batting well now, right. Its there fault why they have 5 down.

So, the pic looks grimm, unless the tail enders do something abnormal, and the pitch breaks.
- P
Wasim Akram did a pitch report this morning, and there were some huge cracks forming, and they were scattered all over the pitch - I'm not saying they will all suddenly "break into a dust bowl", but its worth considering. Also by the 4th/5th day, the rough outside the off-stump of a left hander really comes into play, so expect Rafique to be on the prowl! ;)

Ahmed_B
April 11, 2006, 10:56 AM
70 more runs? Not really so easy.

Situations at the beginning of 4th day in terms of wickets in hand are exactly same as 2nd day -5 wickets down with Rajin+Pilot batting. But in terms of wicket conditions and match pressure... it's far worse.

Wicket was far better on 2nd day morning and Aussies were frustrated... yet BD could only bat for just over 1 session and add 62 runs. On a worse pitch and with aussies crawling back in the game... I will be surprised if they can add more than 60 runs this time.

I think BD can manage a lead of 320 runs at best. In that case.. they should try hard not to give Aussies more than 5 sessions to play for it. Even 320 runs in 5 sessions is not an impossible ask for the Aussies... but I'm afraid if Rafiq/Mash dont click this time (in batting)... BD can't manage a lead more than that... and if they give the Aussies more than 5 sessions of play... AUS probably gonna win through this match. They are already used to the wickets which they were not on 1st inning. :(

exotic
April 11, 2006, 10:56 AM

The conditions were not same when aussies chased that 292 down. It was a much better pitch and was of their likings (specially for Ponting and Hayden). I bet ausies do not like much the conditions prevailing here in fatullah. So we can dare to dream at least from the position we are now in. Another 70 runs, then we will definitely win this match inshallah.:)

Tintin
April 11, 2006, 11:06 AM
The last time Aus played on a similar in the subcontinent, they were all out for 93 in the fourth innings. All depends on your point of view.

ahms
April 11, 2006, 11:25 AM
Well, we need 400 runs lead to win or tomorrow, play whole day to pull out a draw, minimum. I am confident our batsman can do what is
unachievable. I am begging to our players,"Please leave off fancy shot at this level of the game". The way Aftab played not commendable.

safaat
April 11, 2006, 12:11 PM
The difference between the last two days and today, is that on the last two days Bangladesh seemed to be enjoying the occasion, without thinking of winning or losing. Today when they have realised that there is a chance of an upset, instead of keeping on playing the same way they took the pressure on themselves and couldn't play free mentally.

rudro
April 11, 2006, 12:31 PM
As somebody mentioned, the goal for us should be to bat as long as we can in our second innings. Aussies are professional. They have now learned from their first innings debacle. I know its not going to sound great, but Aussies will be able to chase 350+ in one and a half day time quite easily (not that I wish for that to happen).

Yesterday was worst for BD just like the previous day was for Aussies. How come Gilly was allowed singles every 5th or 6th ball of the over? Why couldn't we bar him from that? A poor captaincy indeed from Bashar.

What plan did Bashar and Co. have when they were there to bat yesterday? Other than Rajin, Aftab and Mashud, did any other batsman in the team knew what they were doing?

Anyway, I knew it wasn't going to be easy to beat the mighty Aussies. But look at it, if we can put 20 more runs (at the worst), the match is going to be finished on the fifth day. Isn't that something? Whether we win or not, we have grounded the roo meats to the finest. A win is of course what I wish for, but that's my take on the first test.

Ejaj
April 11, 2006, 01:31 PM
Well. inspite of the fact that Bangladesh needs to score another 100 atleast to make it a fair chance to enforce someting on Aussies... It depends a lot on our captain. He has so far not been able to use rajib or Jr properly. Whenever he looks for a change, he just brings back Mash or rafiq. If we loose this match. persoanly. I will blame bashar for his lack attacking mind in the first innings and the most stupidest form of run out. God helps us tomorrow.

Ejaj
April 11, 2006, 01:32 PM
Rudro.. bashar's poor decision cost use atleast 100 hundred runs of lead. he is such pathetic and so unfortunate that. we dont have anyother senior players to replace him from this burdon.

sadi
April 11, 2006, 01:39 PM
The difference between the last two days and today, is that on the last two days Bangladesh seemed to be enjoying the occasion, without thinking of winning or losing. Today when they have realised that there is a chance of an upset, instead of keeping on playing the same way they took the pressure on themselves and couldn't play free mentally.

yeah true... they looked somewhat nervous... remember pilot's runout miss? they were overexcited.... they should just take it easy...

Ejaj
April 11, 2006, 02:20 PM
it wil break our heart to see a repeatation of Multan test. So close yet.. so far.

Nocturnal
April 11, 2006, 02:32 PM
Guys, still I've faith on our players. I believe they will do it this time infront of the home crowd.

Miraz
April 11, 2006, 04:41 PM
Absolutely, 50-60 more run and we are in full command.

Xavier
April 11, 2006, 04:43 PM
Be positive mates! Bangladesh will have at least a 320 runs lead at the end of this innings. So that means that Australia will have to score much more than what they did in the 1st innings to win the match, on a worse pitch. Probably some of their batsmen will play better on 2nd innings but on the other hand Gilchrist can't score another 144. And the Aussies have shown that they have trouble in facing Rafique and Enamul, while Mortaza and Shahadat can be dangerous too.
So Bangladesh will start bowling last innings of the match with a good chance to win it, which is by far more than the most optimistic fan could hope three days ago. And all the eyes of the cricketing world are on your players, to see if they can beat the team that has dominated last ten years of international cricket, while few months ago many of them were arguing on Bangladesh test status... now those days have gone, it is time to get that "big win", and if it won't happen this time you know it could be the next one. No more hoping to avoid defeat by innings, now you can enjoy having a chance of a win on Australia, so... no fear, just enjoy that!;)

shamster
April 11, 2006, 04:43 PM
:)

Just need to get somewhere up around 340-350, and the spinners should do the job, hopefully.Hmm I dont know you know. 68 runs will get us 350 lead and that will mean comfort zone let us not forget we are playing the Aussies and they can not bat as bad they did in the first inninngs. Also I would like to see Aftab Bowl cos his slow pace will suit this pitch.

Beamer
April 11, 2006, 04:50 PM
Granted the collapse was miserable. We could do without the run out and the Ash dubious lbw. Aftab made the mistake again of going across the line just before the end of the day. But, we have the two best grafters in the crease at the moment. I have faith in them. If rajin can get another fifty+ that will be worth a century in my mind. When we field, captain saheb must back his bowlers this time around.

ammark
April 11, 2006, 04:51 PM
I have more faith on Rajin and Pilot than I ever had on the other batsmen, honestly. They dont dazzle you with silly shots, stick to their crease, play with a straight bat and hang around. Sure, it might be boring for you: but its better cricket!

[if you want to point at Nafees: I will concede that he got out to a very good ball; not much he could do about it. But his technique still has a little left to be desired - he still chases good balls outside off stump, playing away from his body!]

fagashes
April 11, 2006, 05:11 PM
Well, I won't be so sure 350 is enough to win this match. Even 400 is not enough if they get one whole session and the 5th day to bat.

BD should stay in the middle as much as possible. Play less short than use to. Lets pray for BD to stay at least 2 sessions. Defy Shane Warne and Mac Gill.

Things will turn in favour of Bangladesh Inshallah.

If we score 400 we are definitely winning.

Let me describe why:

1. Our wagging tail will have to bat until tea break to punch in that many runs.

2. This would mean that australia will get 1 session to bat on the 4th day. I dont think even australia can score more than 120 in the last 30 overs of the day on a fast deteriorating pitch. Even if they attack, they will be watchful in the last 10 overs and play defensively.

3. We can safely assume that BD will get at least a wicket in that session. Even if they dont, we conclude that:

4. Australia will need to score 280 runs on the fifth day. that is a tough proposition given the present pitch conditions.

5. What I have considered above is the best-case-scenario for Australia IF (a very big IF) BD score 400. Their chances may start to fade if Aus loses 1-3 wickets in the post-tea session or if they can score less than the 120 runs i predicted on the 4th day.

Realistically and sincerely speaking, I dont see BD taking over a 320 run lead.

F

SS
April 11, 2006, 05:28 PM
what does the horoscope say..lolz
any hrishi or pir baba here

ammark
April 11, 2006, 06:03 PM
My crystal ball konked out. Says to check again in 36 hours :D

James90
April 11, 2006, 07:14 PM
Can we have some positivity now? Any time now? 282 would be a very difficult target for the Australians to chase down. They only got home in Johannesburg by 2 wickets chasing a similar target when Martyn hit 100 and Hussey 80 and that was a much better wicket than this one. 340 should be the desired total to set Australia, of course anything above that would be a bonus. To chase that total down on this pitch would be a massive achievement. Ponting is the key, the guy most likely to make inroads on the target.

We should be in a better position than this after the start we got and would obviously like more runs but Bangladesh are still favourites so long as our spinners can keep doing what they did in the first innings.

ekatturerBangalee
April 11, 2006, 07:24 PM
Rudro.. bashar's poor decision cost use atleast 100 hat it was undred runs of lead. he is such pathetic and so unfortunate that. we dont have anyother senior players to replace him from this burdon.

Come on guys, stop bashing Bashar. He scored 77 in the first innings, didn't he?

It was so unfortunate that he had that Run out. Aussies just got lucky. It was a magnificent throw resulting a direct hit.

ekatturerBangalee
April 11, 2006, 07:25 PM
Rudro.. bashar's poor decision cost use atleast 100 hat it was undred runs of lead. he is such pathetic and so unfortunate that. we dont have anyother senior players to replace him from this burdon.

Come on guys, stop bashing Bashar. He scored 77 in the first innings, didn't he?

It was so unfortunate that he had that Run out. Aussies just got lucky. It was a magnificent throw resulting a direct hit.

Lasker
April 11, 2006, 07:45 PM
Today is the most important day to decide the result of this test. Completely depends on how much more lead we are going to add, and how many wckts we can take by this afternoon.
Aussie is the most professional side, they can turn the match from any situation. Remember they just won the 3rd test against SA (much better bowling attack than us) chasing 300+ runs on 4th and 5th day. So I want our batsman to stay in the crease as long as they can. If they can stay till today's tea, Aussie may chase for a draw rather than winning, so that we have upper hand and can use the pressure for another aussie collapse. Without a quick collapse on top order, its really difficult for us to all out them (even their tail-enders are capable of occupying the crease for very long)

Ganesh
April 11, 2006, 07:46 PM
3 days of total domination is not enough. They should go all the way and win this game. Last time they came close to winning was against Pakistan and they didn't go the all the way. Hope BD go on and win this game. It is heartening to note that BD has improved over the last 2 years. Go Bangladesh!

Navarene
April 11, 2006, 07:49 PM
A lead of 350 is handy enough to pull the match on our way. Have faith on our bowling arsenal, guys! Our spin duo will turn out to be deadly on day 5 in a detoriorated pitch. If giant like aussie can crumble in their first innings on a more playable wicket of day 2, they are gonna tumble in the middle on day 5 as well. Our win is at our door, I can hear the knocking!

But to ensure the above mentioned scenario, a crucial day 4 would be the most important day in the history of our Test cricket. Rajin and Pilot must hang in the middle as long as possible. If they get out early(god forbid), Rafique and Masrafe must take the charge for a quick fire to capitalize as many runs to set the target for aussie.

Last, but not least, I hate to see another repeation of Multan tragedy. We must win, and only a WIN can savor my soul now!

CricTiger
April 11, 2006, 08:10 PM
350 to 360 would be a good total to defend