PDA

View Full Version : When was the last time BD batted a whole session without loosing a wicket?

LateCut
April 11, 2006, 03:08 PM
Have we ever batted a complete session (30overs) without loosing a wicket? If not, this is the time to do it. I predict that we will win the game if Rajin and Pilot can accomplish it today. Besides Pilot is due for a long innings and he need to ammend his fielding miscue. The lapse costed us atleast 75runs.

What do you think?

Tigers_eye
April 11, 2006, 03:23 PM
Which one? the stumping? that was on b lee. he got out within two overs of that incident. So didn't harm us that much.

bashar and shariar held up the crease for 40 overs in the first innings. next was k mashud and Rajin for 25 overs.

JO and NI had a 83 over openning partnership in the second innings of the second test. That covers more than 2 sessions.

For a relief K mashud and rafique had a 20 over stand against Zim in the first test 2004.

truetruetiger
April 11, 2006, 03:37 PM
For a relief K mashud and rafique had a 20 over stand against Zim in the first test 2004.

but this is the aussies, not the zimbos!!!

truetruetiger
April 11, 2006, 03:37 PM

but this is the aussies, not the zimbos!!!

madash
April 11, 2006, 05:06 PM
Have we ever batted a complete session (30overs) without loosing a wicket? If not, this is the time to do it. I predict that we will win the game if Rajin and Pilot can accomplish it today. Besides Pilot is due for a long innings and he need to ammend his fielding miscue. The lapse costed us atleast 75runs.

What do you think?

i think thats a very good question...:rolleyes: