PDA

View Full Version : Why i would say its a 50-50 game tommorrow for Bangladesh though Aus will win....

Fortuner
April 12, 2006, 07:32 AM
Firstly tommorrow is 13th April, 13 is generally an unlucky number. So, i say it will b interesting to see who will b the unlucky team tom. Aus or BD?

Secondly, again the 6 is a major factor here. For BD team no. 6 if we look back and see its a imp. one. Examples, in multan 6wkts down. BD need only 4more wkts to win but.....2nd example, in this match itself, 6wkts bd got but the remaining 4 was difficult. after 6 wkts down bd finds in difficult. 3rd. pilot hit 6 to make us win in icc cup. and so many....

aus needs 96 (again 6 here)

i feel aus will win this match.....coz 96 needed only...not much....

AussieFan
April 12, 2006, 07:38 AM
Firstly tommorrow is 13th April, 13 is generally an unlucky number. So, i say it will b interesting to see who will b the unlucky team tom. Aus or BD?

Secondly, again the 6 is a major factor here. For BD team no. 6 if we look back and see its a imp. one. Examples, in multan 6wkts down. BD need only 4more wkts to win but.....2nd example, in this match itself, 6wkts bd got but the remaining 4 was difficult. after 6 wkts down bd finds in difficult. 3rd. pilot hit 6 to make us win in icc cup. and so many....

I should say what you say is really interesting.

13th ! 96 and 6 are supposed to be unlucky and sinister numbers too !

Spitfire_x86
April 12, 2006, 07:58 AM
13th April is the day when we snatched ICC Trophy from the Kenyans, the first red letter day in our cricket history.

Inshallah, this 13th April will be another red letter day in our cricket history :fanflag:

Sovik
April 12, 2006, 08:03 AM
just need to get the wickets of ponting and gilchrist as early as possible, then it will be our moment once again

cricket_pagla
April 12, 2006, 08:08 AM
dhur!.. ajira pechal.. mejaj khrap hoia ase.. BD plya der khela dekhar por.. ekhon abar 13 no. niya pechal... AUS plya ra ekhon match ta chokh bondho koira jitbe...

Sovik
April 12, 2006, 08:26 AM
. AUS plya ra ekhon match ta chokh bondho koira jitbe...

oto sohoj na

nayef
April 12, 2006, 08:52 AM

If Aus win, ppl will say that was fate ... so BD won't be called unlucky..
on the otherhand... our win will make it an unlucky day for the Aussies ;)

So I say April 13 may be the day we pull it off... like we did 9 years ago :D

ahms
April 12, 2006, 08:56 AM
Players have no other option but to be positive frame of mind. All we need 6 good bowlings, only 6 and they have to survive many overs to reach 95. Inshallah we will win.

Cricket46
April 12, 2006, 09:19 AM
Is that true? The date, I mean. I remember the fun after that.

13th April is the day when we snatched ICC Trophy from the Kenyans, the first red letter day in our cricket history.

Inshallah, this 13th April will be another red letter day in our cricket history :fanflag:

sadi
April 12, 2006, 09:21 AM
we will win the game within an over tomorrow... after all, we need only six wickets...

Tigers_eye
April 12, 2006, 10:00 AM
we will win the game within an over tomorrow... after all, we need only six wickets...
Wow! never in my wildest dream did I think Mash was that good. Are you our real Sadi or "aparna_mustafa" who stole Sadi's password.

Spitfire_x86
April 12, 2006, 10:56 AM
Yes.......

Mahmood
April 12, 2006, 11:11 AM
Most us knew even before the match started, that we will lose this test. But we expected to lose fighting, first 2 days gave us that fighting sensation, too bad, now its over and we will lose easily.

There was never a 50-50, accept it.

betaar
April 12, 2006, 11:20 AM
Most us knew even before the match started, that we will lose this test. But we expected to lose fighting, first 2 days gave us that fighting sensation, too bad, now its over and we will lose easily.

There was never a 50-50, accept it.

before the match it was never 50-50, but at the end of the
2nd day it was 70-30 toward BD;
3rd day it was 50-50
4th day it is 30-70

So I guess overall we can call this match a 50-50 even if we loose.

SS
April 12, 2006, 11:23 AM
no chance it was a good fight...just the second innings of batting was the bad part..otherwise great show by our players...i hope we can do the same in second test...i know its hurting but the fact is we will loose by less margins.

sadi
April 12, 2006, 11:50 AM
we fought hard... what is encouraging is the fact that we are improving everyday

Rubu
April 12, 2006, 11:53 AM
Its not 50-50 its 5-95 to them. Come one guys, don't just trying to be over optimistic when there is nothing to be.

cricket_pagla
April 12, 2006, 12:18 PM
ekta hetrik dorkar!.. aar kisu na.. ;)

zmahbub
April 12, 2006, 12:19 PM
I see no chance for BD.. I wish i'm wrong

Baundule
April 12, 2006, 01:02 PM
I will just wait and see who is getting who's 50 ;)

irteja
April 12, 2006, 01:21 PM
well it might be possible that punter ( ponting) jump infront of trak or shoot himself at shonargaon hotel...but it is not possible that he will through his wicket

Miraz
April 12, 2006, 01:32 PM
I am really frustrated to see BD second innings. We threw away the match which was in our grasp.

We are still in the game and unpredictability of fifth day wicket and Rafiq is the only hope for us.

ManInBlack
April 12, 2006, 01:43 PM
I'd say 20-80.
2 early wickets in the morning is all we need to get back in the match. Im confident Mash can take one and somehow we have to pull another one..lets hope n pray..
Go tigers

sadi
April 12, 2006, 01:48 PM
I don't think its gonna happen but then again... you never know... so lets see what happens

Nasif
April 12, 2006, 01:52 PM
Its just amazing to see how people hang onto straws to save themselves from drowning...

The ship has sunk! Straws won't help you float...

FaridpurChicago
April 12, 2006, 01:56 PM
I know we'll lose and they'll win.
Kintu mon mane na. Eto kache eshe dube jabe amar ashar nouka. Kichutei vabte chaina. Tai ashay buk bedhe achi.
But am I expecting something unrealistic. If ponting could be shown his way so cheaply on the second day then why not in the 5th morning. We just need 2 wickets, 2 good deliveries from Rafiq. That's all we need to win.
"Ashiti bochor kete gelo mor dakini tomay provu,
//Amar khudhar onno tabole bondho koroni kovu,
E match jita e dile chaibo na kichu ar kovu. "

Miraz
April 12, 2006, 01:56 PM
Its just amazing to see how people hang onto straws to save themselves from drowning...

C'mon man!!

Its just the beginning of the storm and our ship has got the worst possible captain who knows no direction. But some sailors are brave and may not allow the ship to sink. Its still on the sea....

chinaman
April 12, 2006, 02:35 PM

Even more amazing to see how people decrare death long before dying :)

dider
April 12, 2006, 02:47 PM
No matter whatz the outcome of this game.......we've enough to cheer up. I've strong feelilngs that the luck will be on our site tom (atleast after all the statistics i just read.) just need the wkts of poiting and Gili ASAP.......then itz all ours.

Ishallah dekha hobe "BEJOY-E"

sadi
April 12, 2006, 03:11 PM
warne and lee are no dummy with the bat and gillespi can bat well also.... so we need a miracle tomorrow...

roaring tigerz
April 12, 2006, 03:20 PM
If we get both Ponting and Gilchrist with 40 still needed we have a more than even chance. But to do that we kinda have to go for broke, set attacking fields and bowl to get them out and not just to contain.
Ponting and Gilchrist both know that 20-30 quick runs might dampen our resolve, so they will take a few chances if the spinners flight the ball with no protection in the boundary. But that is also our best opportunity to get them out...

Fortuner
April 13, 2006, 02:58 AM
Today, it happened as i said...

13th April - Unlucky day for Mashrafee and Bangladesh --PONTING WAS DROPPED-- I have to say this unlucky coz Mashrafee hardly drops cathes. He is a good fielder but today 13th he dropped.

Aus lost Gilly so early, unlucky them.

Lee made Aus progress faster. Made quick runs despite our spinners bowling well.

HE HIT 6.....i told u guys 6 an unlukcy no. after that 6 things were away from us very much....

Well, i aint disappointed coz BD played extremly good. I aint surprised coz i knew today something like that will happen as(mentioned in here...)

Fortuner
April 13, 2006, 03:00 AM

Hey spity...if u look practically u will find that it was Kenya who were unlucky...coz if it had not rain that day BD wld never have reached that target. Target was less and BD won and we can see how many wickets they lost for it...

Nywazzz.....