PDA

View Full Version : Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

deshpremi
April 13, 2006, 03:05 AM
My heart is bleeding after snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
Oh, we were so near.....

But it is not because we lost, but the REASONS for it.

I think everyone expected a BD batting collapse in the second innings as we have expereienced it many many times before, but,

THAT RUN OUT OF BASHAR....GRRRRRRRR and his poor CAPTAINING were the reasons for this defeat.

I am very fond of Bashar, but as the skipper, he is not nearly aggressive enough when the situation demands it.

But hey, c'mon, lets cheer up, we just scared the living daylights out of the AUSSIES and that surely is something to celeberate about. ;)

Ejaj
April 13, 2006, 04:18 AM
Like u.. I had been bleeding for last two days and today. I finally crushed down. I can blame anyone or the entire team .. but.. I wont. I will only blame Bashar.. HE is a master of knowing how to snatch a defeat from the jaws of victory. He shoudld be sacked for the greater good. I dont care.. who else would take the captaincy.. but. not Bashar. He palyed 50 % factor in loosing for BD becoz of his pathetic mind.

Baundule
April 13, 2006, 04:52 AM
Man, I have a two-days 6-a side tape-tennis test match to be played in the weekend. Better concentrating on it than Bashing Basher ;)

fagashes
April 13, 2006, 04:57 AM
I dont care..

Please dont.

F

Ejaj
April 13, 2006, 05:10 AM
Man, I have a two-days 6-a side tape-tennis test match to be played in the weekend. Better concentrating on it than Bashing Basher ;)

LOL.. ya. thats certainly better. Wish I could also take a break for a while too:D.

Btw.. how many r u guys playing in 6 a side test match??

Ejaj
April 13, 2006, 05:11 AM
Baundule:

Thats a great song man. Loving it soo much.. Loved the lyrics:D

Baundule
April 13, 2006, 05:40 AM
LOL.. ya. thats certainly better. Wish I could also take a break for a while too:D.

Btw.. how many r u guys playing in 6 a side test match??

There will be around 14/15 ppl. I guess, not all of them are interested in taking part in it. Last time we played a test, it was a 5-a side event. But was quite fun. We chased down arond 125 in the last innings :)

We will be glad if you can join us; especially it will reduce the sorry feelings after BD losing the test match.