PDA

View Full Version : Interesting behavior of BD weather!

Ahmed_B
April 13, 2006, 11:46 PM
It was very funny to see how Dhaka weather behaved for the last 5 days. :)

Despite having forecasts of shower and thunderstorms... the weather held all its breaths and tears throughout the whole 5 days of play and did not interrupt for a second even though there were damp overcast conditions. As if it was anxious to watch the BD-AUS game also! ;)

Interestingly enough... just after the match finished in afternoon, there were sudden cavalry of deep-dark clouds all over making the afternoon(post-lunch) time look like late evening and Kalboishakhi, once more, started blazing.

I guess it was just waiting for the test match to be finished! ;)
And now, the morning after that, it's all sunny and a blue clear sky with all the overcasts from previous day removed.

Miraz
April 14, 2006, 04:35 PM
Weather seems to be same in Chittagong for the next five days. I am finding 'Scattered Thunderstorms' forecast for all five days.

Allah Jane ki hobe!! I am a bit worried. I want full five day of cricket.

nannu
April 14, 2006, 04:42 PM
dont worry there will be scattered thunderstorms. but they will be flashed from nafees's bat and shahadats ball.

Imtiazk
April 14, 2006, 04:45 PM
What's wrong with "rain stooped play" and a draw ? In the past, we could not play long enough even for the weather to help us. Now we probably can.

Many Pakistani, Indian, New Zealand draws of the sixties were weather assisted.