PDA

View Full Version : Feedback Letter To Mashrafee

nannu
April 14, 2006, 07:01 AM
since it is a open secret that this forum is read by BD team players. i wanna say this to mashrafee.

To mashrafee,

-We all forgive u the dropped catch.
- It could also happened to johnty rhodes.
-U r still the most high rated player for the fans.

-And the cause that we lost the game is a bad 2nd innings score not a bad 2nd innings balling or fielding.

by nannu

Tigers_eye
April 14, 2006, 08:18 AM
I think the letter must stop at bashar's house, then at Ash's place, then rerouting to Aftab's home before going to Mash.

Nannu bhai,
eishob "by nannu" ki? Thik moto signature den.

Banglatiger84
April 14, 2006, 10:22 AM
Thank you Nannu for the kind words. I am practising real hard for the second Test, and I can assure you I wont drop a catch in that match!

AsifTheManRahman
April 14, 2006, 10:25 AM
-nannu the consoler

truetruetiger
April 14, 2006, 10:26 AM
Thank you Nannu for the kind words. I am practising real hard for the second Test, and I can assure you I wont drop a catch in that match!

your masri? prove it

Spitfire_x86
April 14, 2006, 10:32 AM
your masri? prove it
It was a joke :mad:

AsifTheManRahman
April 14, 2006, 10:37 AM
he was just being the dad of the family on christmas eve. :)

truetruetiger
April 14, 2006, 10:40 AM
It was a joke :mad:

lol, i was joking too :D

GuruTM
April 14, 2006, 11:11 AM
since it is a open secret that this forum is read by BD team players.

I am interested. Are you sure they visit this site?

Sovik
April 14, 2006, 02:52 PM
that was never a catch. he tried really hard

sar2005
April 14, 2006, 02:58 PM
That was a catch if he could judge it very early. His miss was due to late reaction.
You got to take half chances when you want to beat team like AUS, though I would rate that chance as 3/4th instead of half.

Spitfire_x86
April 14, 2006, 03:00 PM
It wasn't the easiest catch to judge though. At first sight it seemed be going straight up in the air.

thasan
April 14, 2006, 03:27 PM
lol ...
he caught me with that as well :)

Imtiazk
April 14, 2006, 03:34 PM
If you saw the flags fluttering in the breeze, you would know what a swirling wind there was that day. At first, the ball appeared to go straight to him, it was the wind that kept taking it away from him.

OK, someone with experience and better technique might have made a better fist of it.

nannu
April 14, 2006, 03:36 PM
I am interested. Are you sure they visit this site?

yes i am very very sure about it. they ( the whole managing team ) take this forum more serious than the local newspapers.

nannu the shrink.

sar2005
April 14, 2006, 03:40 PM
yes i am very very sure about it. they ( the whole managing team ) take this forum more serious than the local newspapers.

nannu the shrink.

Source???????????

AsifTheManRahman
April 14, 2006, 03:43 PM
Source???????????

nannu the shrink :)

Hasib
April 14, 2006, 05:37 PM
IMO if he had taken that catch it would have been one of the most remarkable in the History of this game. I reckon he did well just to get there and MAKE IT. By "dropping" it he isn't in fault in the first place.

Mohiul
April 14, 2006, 06:37 PM
I think the letter must stop at bashar's house, then at Ash's place, then rerouting to Aftab's home before going to Mash.

Nice idea.

shimraj
April 14, 2006, 06:44 PM
Source???????????

Had our players been taking advice/suggestion/recommendation from this forum, Aussies would have been pondering how to tie this test series now. ;)

Zobair
April 14, 2006, 06:56 PM
Forgive? That sounds a bit dramatic. He is a cricket player and a human being. Both can make mistakes. I think we are bit liberal with our hyperboles. No one is dead you know! Its just a game at the end of the day. In fact the sooner one can move on the better one is likely to cope with it. Mashrafe is a whole-hearted cricketer, one of the safest hands in the team, has taken some of the sharpest catches, and when the captain gives the ball to him he always gives his 100 %. He more than earns his pay cheque. The reality is a number of our players "dropped the ball" in the second half of the match.

Pundit
April 14, 2006, 07:03 PM
Why don't some of you emotional simpletons go and "ball" each other? Then perhaps maybe you will know what bowling is all about!

I am tierd of all this Bengali neakamii!!