PDA

View Full Version : Warne and macgill together

Shafin
April 15, 2006, 04:50 AM
Warne nad macgill played 15 matches together
Here are their stats in these matches

<table class="editorialTable2" align="center"><caption>
</caption> <thead> <tr> <!-- headings for each column go in the "th" cells ---> <th>Bowler</th> <th>Wickets</th> <th>Average</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <!-- table data go in the following pairs of rows ---> <tr> <td>MacGill</td> <td>75</td> <td>22.00</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td>Warne</td> <td>66</td> <td>30.73
</td></tr></tbody></table>You can easily see macgill is the clear winner here,still warne is a great and macgill is not.Reason?Warne is a match winner,better match winner than macgill,in the first test while macgill did eat us up in the first innings,warne stole the show when is mattered,in the second innings.

But i believe if pakistan can nurture kaneria properly,world cricket can get a real successor of the Bottle Blond.

I dislike warne for his out of field behaviour,but when it comes in the field,he is the greatest legspinner of all time and i believe it.

The reason i say all these?
to point out that our batsman have the potential of getting the best bowler to jump in frustration in their days in spinning tracks.The figure for warne in the first innings is his worst ever one.

I really think we should send Alok to get some tips from warne and macgill.

thebest
April 15, 2006, 09:08 PM
I really think we should send Alok to get some tips from warne and macgill.

And getting hit by Rafiq. Remember Zimbabue:cool2: