kaisermatin
April 15, 2006, 04:52 AM
Here's how...

Asharaful 50
S. Nafis 100
Bashar 100
Razin 100

First 1.5 days 400+

Aussie out 200+ 3rd day courtesy Rafiq, Mash, Shahadat, Rasel, Enam and good fielding. (1 day)

1st innings lead at least 300+

BD 2nd innings 200+ 1 day

Total lead 400*

Aussie 2nd inning 200+ (1.5 day)

Aussie lose

Aussies are now whining that they are playing too many tests back to back. We did not see that in the Lankans just coming from NZ tour. And now SA is playing NZ. Test cricket schedule is getting pretty busy for everyone not just Australia.

Shafin
April 15, 2006, 04:55 AM
Chickens wont fly.

6alltheway
April 15, 2006, 05:02 AM
Pigs cant fly

Carte Blanche
April 15, 2006, 05:17 AM
Here's how I think we will win:

BD 1st Inn: 850+ declared (Tripple century by Golla and Rafiq)

Aus will crumble under the pressure of this mammoth chase. They will be all out before hitting 300. Aftab will have a hat trick, Shahadat with a 5-fer.

BD will not enforce follow on because it will be very risky to bat 4th on this pitch. So we will bat again and hit 50 runs in 10 odd overs and declare. Now Aus will have a target of over 650. At this point they'll decide it's pointless and forfeit the match. Subsequently, Ponting will retire and Bashar will demand a 2 tier structure and Aussies be relegated to the 2nd tier. James Sutherland, peed off by this, will also forfeit the ODI series and make shutki bhorta a mandatory part of CA's diet for Cricketers nationwide. PM Zia will announce a month long national holiday. I can go on... but you get the picture.

ps: It appears that the author has had an overdose of the popular BC Ganja. He seeks the users' forgivance in advance.

sar2005
April 15, 2006, 05:21 AM
Thik e to. Shopney jokhon khamu, Biriany e khamu, panta ken?

Sovik
April 15, 2006, 05:24 AM
Thik e to. Shopney jokhon khamu, Biriany e khamu, panta ken?

thik kotha.

kaisermatin
April 15, 2006, 07:00 AM
you guys are right! i am dreaming... probably day dreaming... but I am sure they have the capability. Looks like they have mental blocks against big teams. The 2nd inns collapse is a proof. How do they overcome this?

Sovik
April 15, 2006, 07:15 AM
by playing more matches against big teams

AsifTheManRahman
April 15, 2006, 07:41 AM
which unfortunately we won't be doing for the next year or so, thanks to the icc schedule.

vindeshi
April 15, 2006, 09:28 AM
i guess BD will put more attacking view this coming test

Daddy_Mac
April 15, 2006, 09:35 AM
Here's how I think we will win:

BD 1st Inn: 850+ declared (Tripple century by Golla and Rafiq)

Aus will crumble under the pressure of this mammoth chase. They will be all out before hitting 300. Aftab will have a hat trick, Shahadat with a 5-fer.

BD will not enforce follow on because it will be very risky to bat 4th on this pitch. So we will bat again and hit 50 runs in 10 odd overs and declare. Now Aus will have a target of over 650. At this point they'll decide it's pointless and forfeit the match. Subsequently, Ponting will retire and Bashar will demand a 2 tier structure and Aussies be relegated to the 2nd tier. James Sutherland, peed off by this, will also forfeit the ODI series and make shutki bhorta a mandatory part of CA's diet for Cricketers nationwide. PM Zia will announce a month long national holiday. I can go on... but you get the picture.

ps: It appears that the author has had an overdose of the popular BC Ganja. He seeks the users' forgivance in advance.

:D:D:D Ganja, ami-o chai...

Mr-Cricket
April 15, 2006, 09:35 AM
"...At this point they'll decide it's pointless and forfeit the match. Subsequently, Ponting will retire and Bashar will demand a 2 tier structure and Aussies be relegated to the 2nd tier. James Sutherland, peed off by this, will also forfeit the ODI series and make shutki bhorta a mandatory part of CA's diet for Cricketers nationwide. PM Zia will announce a month long national holiday. I can go on... but you get the picture..."

Thats hilarious! :D

Omio
April 15, 2006, 09:36 AM
এটো স হ জ ণা..........