PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of bringing Dav Whatmore

safaat
April 15, 2006, 12:35 PM
I just went to the Paki fansite. It seems as if there is a section of Q&A with Bob woolmer in the site. Is there any way we can ring our man Dav Whatmore for such a Q&A section on this website.

chinaman
April 15, 2006, 12:52 PM
Very little chance if any.

Miraz
April 15, 2006, 12:56 PM
If we can make them visit this forum once or twice, I think Dav and other management person might become interested to visit this forum more frequently.

HereWeGo
April 15, 2006, 01:22 PM
If we can make them visit this forum once or twice, I think Dav and other management person might become interested to visit this forum more frequently.

I don think that will ever happen. He is a pro and he has too many other more important things to do than answer queries to a few die hard bangladeshi cricket supporters.

TheWatcher
April 15, 2006, 01:53 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, in the beginning, TigerCricket had a section- Ask the Coach, but later they removed it. So, where BCCB failed to make the coach respond to the fans, I don't see any chance for anyone else to make DW to do that.

sar2005
April 15, 2006, 02:05 PM
Have you remembered the comments by stumped (DW's daughter)? I don't think we can bring him here to answer some question. But I would agree with Miraz that if we can bring some of our think-tankers would be good enough to get some ideas, comments and thoughts. Though they will need to work little hard to filter out sugar from the dust.

thasan
April 15, 2006, 04:00 PM
Have you remembered the comments by stumped (DW's daughter)? I don't think we can bring him here to answer some question. But I would agree with Miraz that if we can bring some of our think-tankers would be good enough to get some ideas, comments and thoughts. Though they will need to work little hard to filter out sugar from the dust.

how about athar? for some weird reason, i think he wants to listen from supporters too.
afterall, change of perspective always brings fresh ideas :)

Sovik
April 15, 2006, 04:05 PM
i would really like to see some bccb representative in here. so he will be keep in touch with us. and thats not going to happen

Stumped
April 15, 2006, 08:37 PM
I hate to be a downer but i dun think it will happen... Dad hardly has time to check his emails.. if anything is to happen u will have to go through the board.

Tehsin
April 15, 2006, 10:28 PM
In our early days (as teststatus.com), we had Saber Chowdhury (he discovered the site while browing the net) visit us and post as well. Unfortunately, BD sports is directly connected to our politics and as Gov't changed, BCB was given to bnp folks. In any case, I haven't heard from anyone from the current or more recent administrations.

Also, good luck getting through with emails and phone calls. :)