PDA

View Full Version : 2nd test and ODI series live streaming

Shafin
April 15, 2006, 02:57 PM
I ran a google and got this http://www.worldcricket.tv/EventPackages.aspx?eid=1 They are demanding $10 for the 2nd test and $14 for the ODI series.

Miraz
April 15, 2006, 03:00 PM
I am watching the series through www.khilaari.org (http://www.khilaari.org) and they are charging only $15 for the whole series (2 tests and 3 ODI). Its nice buffer free & definitely cheap.

ssaadi123
April 15, 2006, 03:19 PM
No one would like to pay for this.....every body wants to watch for free!! Do one things if anyone buy this package and has a webcam......give us ur yahoo id....and place ur cam in front of tv/monitor........and let us view ur webam...how's that idea...lol

sonarbangla
April 15, 2006, 03:39 PM
lol not a bad idea atall.. hahaha

Sovik
April 15, 2006, 03:41 PM
www.khilaari.org sucks. it was buffering 3rd day of first day, could see 1 ball. then saw the whole match in onlinemedia.in. it was painful, paid 15 dollars but had to search for the free link

thasan
April 15, 2006, 03:44 PM
No one would like to pay for this.....every body wants to watch for free!! Do one things if anyone buy this package and has a webcam......give us ur yahoo id....and place ur cam in front of tv/monitor........and let us view ur webam...how's that idea...lol

lol...not a bad idea. u need an audio link from somewhere as well (like shabancast) :D:D

Omio
April 15, 2006, 09:39 PM
khilaari sucks, its stop after 10/15 sec...
Very bad service...
Amar taka ta jole gelo bole..

Hatebreed
April 15, 2006, 09:42 PM
khilaar worked fine for me in the 1st match, no buffer.. you guys must have slow connections.. let's see how it goes today.

SMHasan
April 15, 2006, 09:55 PM
It didnt buffer but sometimes I cudn't connect to it by the first attempt. But it was not bad at all.

Mr-Cricket
April 15, 2006, 09:59 PM
Guys, I don't want to jinx them, but the guys at DilmaTv (OMX Media?) did a great job in the first test - it was a huge improvement from that infamous SL series. Did not buffer once, and it was great quality too. Get on it!

http://streamcricket.be

howzatt!
April 15, 2006, 10:02 PM
khilari was awesome. it buffered a little bit on the 3rd day for about 30 mins. other than that, i'm pretty impressed with khilari. if they continue providing the great service throughout the series, i'll buy from them again.

sadi
April 15, 2006, 10:02 PM
khilaari worked fine for me...

dilmatv.com
April 15, 2006, 10:39 PM
The stream is available on www.streamcricket.be for $14 for the rest of the series and $2.50 just for today. People who bought from us know the quality!:)

OZGOD
April 16, 2006, 12:56 AM
G'day DilmaTV. What specific codecs are you using with your stream mate? I paid $2.50 for it but it doesn't show anything (it says "connecting to media") then it just stops with a black screen. FYI, I am using the latest WinMP 10 and my connection speed is 8Mbps downstream/512kbps upstream.

I've also sent an email to the support part of your site.

dilmatv.com
April 16, 2006, 06:59 AM
G'day DilmaTV. What specific codecs are you using with your stream mate? I paid $2.50 for it but it doesn't show anything (it says "connecting to media") then it just stops with a black screen. FYI, I am using the latest WinMP 10 and my connection speed is 8Mbps downstream/512kbps upstream.

I've also sent an email to the support part of your site.

Hi there, the problem is with your firewall. Please disable that and all the anti - virus programs and you should be able to watch the match without any difficulties.

Omio
April 16, 2006, 11:12 AM
kHILAARI AJ VALO KORSE, NO BUSEER, BUT IST MATCH ...KHUB BAJE..