PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh will lose the 2nd test against Aus. No Matter what

bangla_fan
April 15, 2006, 08:00 PM
I think Bangladesh will be lost against AUS. The reason I am saying is because AUS going to pick their best player. Also as Pointing mention that their team will not give any chance to Bangladesh like they did first test at Futtalaha. He also said " their team will keep presser on Bangladesh player so Bangladeshi will not get enough runs and not will abel to take thier wicket easily. So I think they way told reporter Bangladesh will defenitely lose the this test. So no expect from Bangladesh at all.

HereWeGo
April 15, 2006, 08:08 PM
I think lot of us will agree that at the end Bangladesh will most likely end up in the losing side.... but by your statement it seems as if u mean that they will loose badly. In that case i wont agree with u.

exotic
April 15, 2006, 08:17 PM
I think Bangladesh will be lost against AUS. The reason I am saying is because AUS going to pick their best player. Also as Pointing mention that their team will not give any chance to Bangladesh like they did first test at Futtalaha. He also said " their team will keep presser on Bangladesh player so Bangladeshi will not get enough runs and not will abel to take thier wicket easily. So I think they way told reporter Bangladesh will defenitely lose the this test. So no expect from Bangladesh at all.

yesterday u opened another thread titled 'Bangladesh will be lost !the 2nd text no matter what.', u could better post ur above opinion in that thread. Anyway, r u sure that Pointing and australia gave bangladesh chance to score 427 and get those 17 wkts? What made u think like that and why do u think Pointing will not give us more chances in the next match? Just simply because he told so?

thebest
April 15, 2006, 09:33 PM
moderator do something. There is two identical thread open by one identical user in two different time. This is simply abuse.
To bangla fan, pls keep your negative thought in yourself. if you want to share put it in the appropiate thread (i.e for this, the thread u opened yesterday). From your post I understand that you are not a bangladesh fan. So change your nick to antiBangla_fan or more appropiately Bangla_hater. So that we would understand what you say and would not bother to look at the thread you open
Best of luck

bangla_fan
April 16, 2006, 03:22 PM
Hey bro listen, I amproud to be a Bangladehsi bro. I know what going to happen next with Bangladeshi team against AUS. I just use my thought which is almost right most of the times. I said early bangladeshi will not get more then 200 runs which already happened. I also said Sharer Nafis going to be 0 he did get too. SO what ever I wrote it's mostly write to reality. Ok dude, Thanks

ammark
April 16, 2006, 04:29 PM
Yeah dude, you're totally psychic. How many wickets will Ranatunga get for us tomorrow?

ASA
April 16, 2006, 06:29 PM
Khaled Masud should be out of the team because of poor performance

So Mr Psychic - who was it that saved the team's backside for the last 100 runs yesterday? :rolleyes:

cricketboy
April 16, 2006, 09:49 PM

You should be a aussie fan. :rolleyes: Who will you replace Mashud with Mushfique who is totally unprepared for test cricket. What is futtalaha bhai?

Sovik
April 17, 2006, 04:22 AM

man you are pathetic. we had a bad day in the field yesterday. but we may have a better day today or tomorrow. this is our condition and our players know it better than anyone and we have lots of good players in the team who can turn around the match anytime, we saw that before and who knows, this is cricket and we may see it again.

buddy, never loose hope

LateCut
April 17, 2006, 12:12 PM
Amen! Lets have sombody else who atleast has temperement but not the so called "potential" of Ashraful. But I have the feeling that it is not goint to happen.

Tigers_eye
April 17, 2006, 12:19 PM
I like the rating system. Viewers please use it honestly. :)

BagherBacha
April 17, 2006, 09:52 PM
it's not worth saying anything. he is screw dhilla . do u need help searching ur screw? feel free to contact..just kidding

Spitfire_x86
April 18, 2006, 03:04 AM
I like the rating system. Viewers please use it honestly. :)
I just rated this thread 5 star :D

shimraj
April 18, 2006, 11:22 AM
Since half of 3rd day is lost due to rain, you will see a blaze of run coming on the 4th day almost like an ODI from the aussies. They will take at least 350 lead by tea and let BD bat. Then they will go for kill (innings defeat). (assuming there is no more rain)

shimraj
April 18, 2006, 11:25 AM
Since half of 3rd day is lost due to rain, you will see a blaze of run coming on the 4th day almost like an ODI from the aussies. They will take at least 350 lead by tea and let BD bat. Then they will go for kill (innings defeat). (assuming there is no more rain)

Oh, forgot to say. If BD has changed their strategy to play 2nd innings first, then it will be a draw. :D

rudro
April 18, 2006, 11:28 AM
Bangladesh will lose the 2nd test against Aus. No Matter what

Unless one and a half day of next two days gets washed out!

Mr-Cricket
April 18, 2006, 11:41 AM
Unless one and a half day of next two days gets washed out!
I dunno. I'm sure our batsman would still find a way to lose this game... :D

AsifTheManRahman
April 18, 2006, 11:45 AM
yeah, half a day should be sufficient for us to pull off a loss :p

Mr-Cricket
April 18, 2006, 12:04 PM
Do you think the guys actually go home, sit down, and ponder - you know - 'Why on earth did I play that shot?' I mean, do they ever learn from their mistakes, and do their dismissals ever actually haunt them? Because sometimes you really have to wonder...