PDA

View Full Version : Bangladeshi Batsmen are getting huge trouble here!! So hlep them dude.

bangla_fan
April 16, 2006, 01:28 AM
SO sad about bangladeshi poor, performance.

Sovik
April 16, 2006, 01:35 AM
What is your problem. making negative posts. we are all disappointed. no wonder you have negative reps already

aosaif
April 16, 2006, 01:36 AM
Batsmen have only themselves to blame. Ridiculous shot selection. Going for hits without even spending a few overs in the middle. I don't know where they get this theory that it is advantageous to go on the attack from Ball#1. This requires no maturation as a test playing nation.....it requires capital punishment.

Shafin
April 16, 2006, 01:43 AM
You are the first person i've seen with negative reputation.

zakirc
April 16, 2006, 02:14 AM
Don't worry people .... we will make minimum 250 in the first innings. I am hoping for 350+ if our tail can deliver they always did when the top order failed.

Sovik
April 16, 2006, 02:47 AM
250 is looking so far away. i will be happy with 200+

BonBon
April 16, 2006, 03:57 AM
Don't worry people .... we will make minimum 250 in the first innings. I am hoping for 350+ if our tail can deliver they always did when the top order failed.

are you a bleeping moron? how can you think of 350+? havent you seen the team play for the last bleeping years?

ammark
April 16, 2006, 03:58 AM
Interesting to hear Ravi Shastri and Harsha comment on JO. Even they know this guy has no hope. I dont think he does either. We dont have a test match for the next year, and JO is redundant in ODIs. He should grace the 2nd innings with some decency if he wants to leave intl cricket with some self-respect.

tiger1000
April 16, 2006, 03:59 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Sovik
April 16, 2006, 04:58 AM
Interesting to hear Ravi Shastri and Harsha comment on JO. Even they know this guy has no hope. I dont think he does either. We dont have a test match for the next year, and JO is redundant in ODIs. He should grace the 2nd innings with some decency if he wants to leave intl cricket with some self-respect.

he is our collapse stopper. and what he did in last 3 innings was nothing but starting a collapse. and don't know what do our selectors think about him

Tigers_eye
April 16, 2006, 05:55 AM
What is your problem. making negative posts.

he is our collapse stopper. and what he did in last 3 innings was nothing but starting a collapse.
Could you please explain on starting a collapse mean? Don't talk about something you don't know/ understand/ have any clue.

Talk about "Negetive post"? What is your post? I don't see anything positive in it. Don't ask some one to refrain from something that you do frequently. Solve your own problem before you enquire on others.