PDA

View Full Version : Ashraful should be dropped...!!

Daddy_Mac
April 16, 2006, 03:43 AM
Yeah ...Yeah..! he might be talented and all that but where is thetalnet when u needed it the most...I think he should be giventhe Afradi,Rajin treatment....and Ash came back really good from the last time he was dropped....So I think its time he stops living on his reputation...and face the reality....
He can't bowl even:mad::mad:

BonBon
April 16, 2006, 03:55 AM
and his [...edited..]out by an aussie seagull.

fishyguy
April 16, 2006, 03:58 AM
Replace Ash with Tushar Imran and JO with Nafees Iqbal.

Ash should be relegated to the A team and if he starts to show some consistancy and maturity bring him back.

And JO just has to go. Its pointless persisting with him.As an opener he has the most pathetic technique and Nafees iqbal is younger and should be given his slot back already.

I still hope Ash can somehow learn to be more consistant and use his head.

ammark
April 16, 2006, 04:04 AM
I'm willing to give Ashraful one year to bring on some consistency. He continually frustrates everyone with his idiocy. In a first class match, WHY would you need to manufacture shots in the first place?! His dismissal was softer than when my coach made us to catch practice. Pathetic!

Flip Master Mick
April 16, 2006, 04:34 AM
ashraful should go to england and play in fourth divison cricket therer... in the mean time we should bring in some of the under 19s if not imran

Sovik
April 16, 2006, 04:47 AM
ashraful got to go. it seems he is out of form. and unlikely to score against anytime if he doesn't get his temperment right.

we don't need him

battye
April 16, 2006, 04:50 AM
Give him a chance in the ODI's, if he doesn't perform.. bye bye.

Flip Master Mick
April 16, 2006, 04:57 AM
odi or not the faggot needs to go...

thebest
April 16, 2006, 05:33 AM
Yeah ...Yeah..! he might be talented and all that but where is thetalnet when u needed it the most...I think he should be giventhe Afradi,Rajin treatment....and Ash came back really good from the last time he was dropped....So I think its time he stops living on his reputation...and face the reality....
Blasphamous. With JO he is the blue eyed boys of the team. don't worry he would score a century in this year. May be he is saving it for champions trophy

Tigers_eye
April 16, 2006, 05:38 AM
Those who want to give Ash a year break, lol please check the schedule. We don't have any more test matches in a year. So your wishes has been satisfied by the higher ups. :)

Sovik
April 16, 2006, 05:41 AM
We have zimbabwe and keny tour. we will not play test matches but if doesn't do well against aussies then selectors should not consider him touring with the team as a talented flop

ghalib.imtiyaz
April 16, 2006, 06:05 AM
I would want Ashraful and Tushar Imran to be in squad fighting for the same spot. Ashraful is amazingly inconsistent despite his brilliance and in the long term Bangladesh needs a very consistent solution to the number 5 spot because he is not even exposed early like Habibul Bashar and Rajin and he is still failing to convert into a big score. I would not drop him to the A team just yet but i would like to have him sit out a test to see if someone else in the middle order fails for 2 tests in a row to bring Ashraful back in. Unless he becomes more consistent he should not be an automatic selection like Nafees Iqbal, Habibul Bashar & Rajin Saleh. The other 2 middle order spots can have Ashraful, Aftab and Tushar competing and it will be a positive sign for the team as a whole as they would be more careful in their shot selection. I dont mind if the run rate against Australia is under 3 as long as they dont lose 10 wickets inside one day and that's exactly what they are doing. We need to be able to bat for 3 days and not lose test matches. We need to learn how to draw the test match first and then we can think about winning the test match.

6alltheway
April 16, 2006, 06:28 AM
not only ash, drop JO and bashar too. He is the worst captain ever.

did u see how slow he was runnning today to get the ball?

cricket_pagla
April 16, 2006, 07:33 AM
drop Ashra'fool'.. n bring Alok/Rana 1 dat place
drop JO (g0lla) n bring som young talent.. like Nafees

Yameen
April 16, 2006, 07:45 AM
ashraful will not be dropped, i doubt very much that happening. Bangladesh rely on him very much to get scores and it was only a month or 2 ago where he scored a brilliant century against the lankans so he has form behind him and because of a wrong decision in the 2nd innings of the last match, and today he went for 6, his place in the test team is in doubt????
ASHRAFUL 4EVA, he will be back in the second innings!

Hatebreed
April 16, 2006, 08:10 AM
[] Ashrafool shothik shomoye konodin amader ashar fool fotabe na.. o ekta astho gadha... not only he should be dropped from test squad (whenever is the next time we play), if he doesn't peform in the ODIs either he's gotta go! I think we've had enough of false hopes, broken dreams and disappointment from this loser!...no more!! NO MORE!!

khalifa
April 16, 2006, 08:11 AM
Can someone tell me what he was trying to achieve with that "Khocha" outside off stump? When Hayden is waiting for a catch? Any explanation other that these two (by commentattors I believe) would suffice:
a. He was checking whether Hayden was sleeping or not?
b. He was giving a catch practice to Hayden

It was so pathetic to watch in a test match. I seriously doubt if this kid has any cricketing intelligence.......:mad:

Sovik
April 16, 2006, 08:14 AM
Bangladesh rely on him very much to get scores and it was only a month

but he doesn't understand that. he is the only batsman in the team who can play everyshots perfectly but some how manages to play the wrong shot. he is one of my favourite batsman. and thats why it hurts so much. every time he comes to the crease, many of us think this is the time, now he will play an innings that every one was waiting for. but he doesn't do that. he just plays the wrong shot in a wrong time

KaaL-PurusH
April 16, 2006, 10:01 AM
ASHRAFUL 4EVA, he will be back in the second innings!

ohh realy!!!...r u sure???..how much time we hope dis???...n wat we get??...just ZERO..nothin without dat...he is gettin back his form in every match...in every innings...its just bullshit...:E

the reality is...this man hasnt any knowledge...he is just a Dumb...don hav any manners...4m now..i'll hate him forever...i don wanna see dat my hope is getting rape by ASHRA"FOOL"....

mildwind
April 16, 2006, 10:06 AM
Okay, we have tried our best sheet anchor and the most talented player. Now lets try with some one weaker in those positions and see whether we can make a difference in positive way.

DJ Sahastra
April 16, 2006, 10:09 AM
I think with players like Nafees, Bashar and Rajin coming of age, Ashraful will feel less burden on his shoulders and perform more consistently., going forward

ASA
April 16, 2006, 11:31 AM
I think with players like Nafees, Bashar and Rajin coming of age, Ashraful will feel less burden on his shoulders and perform more consistently., going forward

Sure ... but till then (until we get consistent high scores from SN and RS) he should sit and watch the game as the 12th man. We cannot keep rewarding poor performances ... I'm pretty sure Alok or Tushar would atleast score better than 4, 6 etc. :E

ssaadi123
April 16, 2006, 11:36 AM

Ashraful should not be dropped. he MUST be dropped....i hate this guy....why ppl think he is a genius??

ssaadi123
April 16, 2006, 11:40 AM
Replace Ash with Tushar Imran and JO with Nafees Iqbal.

Ash should be relegated to the A team and if he starts to show some consistancy and maturity bring him back.

And JO just has to go. Its pointless persisting with him.As an opener he has the most pathetic technique and Nafees iqbal is younger and should be given his slot back already.

I still hope Ash can somehow learn to be more consistant and use his head.

Right.........Tushar is the man....he should be in squad ....[...edited....] Ash

Ahmed_B
April 16, 2006, 12:18 PM
But from what I see.. the effect is quite reverse on him. When some other players like Rajin or Nafees has started to peform highly Ashraful seems to be under a self-created pressure to prove that he is far better than them by trying to dominate the bowling. He seems to be feeling some sort of pressure to over-perform and out-perform the other scorers on the team. That may very well bring terrible times in his career. He really needs to grow out of this complex.

BD Tigers
April 16, 2006, 12:43 PM
Its really pathetic the way he got out today. He needs to be dropped for a game or 2 but there is no other player who can replace him (bringing Tusher/Alok in his place make no sense either). Since we dont have any tests this year, he shud be sent w/ the A team and have him play as many longer version games as possible.

ASA
April 16, 2006, 12:52 PM
Well ... the next test series is more than a year away. So Ashraful, JO, Aftab should play with the A team inbetween ... and we should consider them along with Nafees, Alok and Tushar based on the year. The present members should not get an automatic inclusion next year.

BonBon
April 16, 2006, 01:00 PM
WHY people think there is no replacement for Ashraful? Is there NO other batsman who can reach double figures in a match?

I think Bangloos are very emotional. Take example of Rabindranath - lots of Bangloos think he is a GOD and idolisez him

Yameen
April 16, 2006, 02:13 PM
hmmm, i wonder who u guys are gonna despize next??....rajin saleh? if he doesnt score in the next innings? u lot need patience!

Imtiazk
April 16, 2006, 02:55 PM
Well dropping time is over for now. He might have been dropped if there was a third test. The next match is an ODI, and he will not be dropped for that.

bangla_fan
April 16, 2006, 03:16 PM
This should be his last chance. Because his performance had been poor for a while.

al Furqaan
April 16, 2006, 03:17 PM
he is in terrible form right now.

sonarbangla
April 16, 2006, 03:40 PM
ASHRAFUL >>>> TUSHAR IMRAN
JAVED OMAR >>> ALOK KAPALI

this would be the best

Yameen
April 16, 2006, 03:45 PM
tushar imran for bd spot??? maybe, but not a replacement for ashraful, no way

mhferdaus
April 16, 2006, 03:45 PM
WHY people think there is no replacement for Ashraful? Is there NO other batsman who can reach double figures in a match?

I think Bangloos are very emotional. Take example of Rabindranath - lots of Bangloos think he is a GOD and idolisez him
thats because they are bangloos, they make togor their god but fyi, we are Bangladeshis, most of us do not even care about togor, and I think Tushar, Alok or Aftab can all replace Ashraful when he is in off form,

by the way where are you from bon-bon?

sonarbangla
April 16, 2006, 04:01 PM

he never played 50 less agaisnt the srilanka A team.. on the other hand ash? take a look at his scores.. telephone digits will be the word coming to your mind

Ishtylish cricketer
April 16, 2006, 04:43 PM
Ash should be dropped and selectors should try Tushar Imran or Nafees Iqbal in his place.

ammark
April 16, 2006, 04:44 PM
Of course Rabindranath is god. He's got white flowing hair and always wore this exotic gown. When was the last time you saw a depiction of god in a cartoon?? Or did the cartoons you watch have god looking like Tendulkar?? Anyways, this is all besides the point:

Our next one year schedule is pretty soft. No tests to play against a class team. So Ashraful should be allowed to stick it in and learn to respect the ball in the while. If his ATTITUDE doesnt improve, he should be kicked out. I havent seen *much* of this bloke play all his shots to perfection. What I have seen is him manufacturing shots a lot of times, and getting lucky with his shots lots of times. His innings' titillates, tantalises and reeks of irresponsibility too many times!

Shakalaka
April 16, 2006, 07:19 PM
Drop Ash & Aftab from the Test squad.

Keep them in ODI, till this AUS trip. If they dont perform perfectly , drop from there too.

We have more consistent talented players with recent impovement. Nafees Iqbal, Tushar Imran, Shahriar.

Daddy_Mac
April 17, 2006, 04:48 AM
Shalaih..! Ashraful koto run korse ba koita wicketnise Bd lega..???...
1 st Teste Ai ghadha bade shobai valo khelse...!!!