PDA

View Full Version : Lack of quality spinners

cricketboy
April 17, 2006, 10:14 PM
Bangladesh have a champion left arm spinner in Mohammad Rafique who has very few years in International cricket. We have ENamul Haque who is talented and is our main prospect for future. But not much option after that. Razzak and Rana both are good for ODI but ordinary for test cricket. Rana hardly turns the ball and Razzak didnt look convincing yesterday. I just wonder is too much stress placed on pacers that we are not producing good spinners, not even the level of ENamul Moni. THe other prospects are Nadif, Jamalluddin, Fahim Muntasir, and Sabbir. I am really concerned what will happen after Rafique's retirement.

TheWatcher
April 17, 2006, 10:19 PM
Rafique is a leg-spinner !!!

Locutus
April 17, 2006, 10:31 PM
BD has too many SLA. The need to look for off spinner.

ammark
April 17, 2006, 10:35 PM

:D Hahahahaha. Good point

shaoun
April 18, 2006, 12:27 AM
i think rajjak is doing a fine job.

cricketboy
April 18, 2006, 01:12 AM

You watched it watcher. I was laughing at my own post. It was a creless mistake.

cricketboy
April 18, 2006, 01:22 AM

You watched it watcher. I was laughing at my own post. It was a careless mistake. :D

cricket_pagla
April 18, 2006, 09:50 AM
dhur!... quality spinner nai k bollo?!... ai spin diyai.. ja choltase.. amago BD team er..

Sovik
April 18, 2006, 10:27 AM
why can't have spinner hunt

shamster
April 18, 2006, 04:59 PM
Shabbir Ahmed was meant to be good? But never developned. I remember him doing well against the West Indies when they initially toured before we got test status.