PDA

View Full Version : Pointing makes a video of our disgraced police

cricman
April 18, 2006, 01:49 PM
the captain of the Australian cricket team, Ricky Ponting, produced a short video film out of the scenes of Bangladeshi policemen pouncing down on their own photo journalists.

I don't what he did was right or wrong but in my mind he did the wrong thing, Theres a reason why ESPN didn't broadcast it. I believe in conspiracy. So In my mind he hasn't in for Bangladesh and he always will. Maybe he's trying to get the WC to Australia in 2011 and steal it from us or something in that motive. But why call over journalists and say wanna see something barbaric? Just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

http://www.financialexpress-bd.com/index3.asp?cnd=4/19/2006&section_id=5&newsid=21958&spcl=no

sadi
April 18, 2006, 02:06 PM
take a chill pill boss.... chorer mar boro gola... amader police er thik nai, ponting ke gali diye ki labh

mildwind
April 18, 2006, 02:12 PM
Frankly speaking I am not at all concerned with what ponting did. To be rational, if we had ever encountered such accidents, we would do the same. We better be shamed of ourselves and for now point the fingure towards us. It is a daily phenomenon that poilce are beating up innocent civilians. We never talked about it so much before. Now why? Because we are standing before the world being naked? We deserve this. Now please stop talking about ponting and think, rethink about our actions. That is much sensible to do, which will help you to build up your image.

Yameen
April 18, 2006, 02:13 PM
i dont really mind that, as ponting is wasting his time.
he may also wanna make a video about the racist rioting going on in his own country.

Omio
April 18, 2006, 02:18 PM
Ponting er dos ki, je keu eta korto..

Sauron
April 18, 2006, 02:33 PM
Cool downed version
I believe in conspiracy. So In my mind he hasn't in for Bangladesh and he always will. Maybe he's trying to get the WC to Australia in 2011 and steal it from us or something in that motive. But why call over journalists and say wanna see something barbaric? Just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

হ্যাঁ ভাই, ভালোই বলেছেন। এই সবই এক বিশাল ষড়যন্ত্রের অংশ।

পুলিশ আসলে কাঊরে পিটায় নাই ... এই গুলি সব গালগপ্প। ঠিক ইরাকে যেমন কোন বেসামরিক লোক মারা যায় নাই, সাদ্দামের যেমন পারমাণবিক বোমা ছিলো যা এখনো লুকানো আছে, ঠিক তেমনি আমাদের পুলিশ কাউকে কিছু করে নাই। এইগুলি পন্টিঙ এর ভাড়া করা লোকজন।

sadi
April 18, 2006, 02:40 PM
lol sauron

Bancan
April 18, 2006, 03:20 PM
he got the right to do watever he wants with his camera unless there is any restriction.i dont think he is gonna use that for any thing that may effect our already dreadful image.

shamster
April 18, 2006, 04:49 PM
I really hope the police get what they deserved the ones that are involved. But is that too much to expect from our corrupt nation. But no doubt they will be punished for getting caught on camera :) and not for doing in justice.

ASA
April 18, 2006, 05:35 PM
take a chill pill boss.... chorer mar boro gola... amader police er thik nai, ponting ke gali diye ki labh

LOL ... well said :D :) ;)

OZGOD
April 18, 2006, 10:57 PM
I'm not sure I understand what the problem is. Was what Ponting did illegal?

Locutus
April 18, 2006, 11:00 PM
Yea, what should we do?

ammark
April 18, 2006, 11:03 PM
No. It was very legal. And I'm glad he did it. And shamed our psyche enough for most of us to condemn the incident and contribute to our self-improvement.

Imtiazk
April 19, 2006, 12:59 AM
Ponting has every right to video police brutality. It is not Ponting who should be questioned but the police. It is as if in Abu Ghraib, the cameraman was being blamed rather than the perpetrators !