PDA

View Full Version : Brutal Police attack has a big role in this unexpected performance from BD

Miraz
April 19, 2006, 12:27 AM
It is completely disappointing. The bowlers who dominated aussies in the first test are battered by even Gillespie. This is creating further queries reagrding Bangladesh test ability.

I have got a very strong feeling that Bangladesh players are demoralized after that stupid incident by police. They have lost their fighting spirit when they saw felow media man are rattled by the police infront of world cricket. I do not find any other reason for such a dismal performance.

I do not know how to explain further, what do you feel????

Daddy_Mac
April 19, 2006, 12:34 AM
Mizan although I don't agree with u.....but I am sore Basher will....He will be the first in the line to support the cause and agree 101% with u....:p.....
And if u think what will he say to the press on why Bd performed so bad...Well..Mizan u just gave him a head start..so...Congrats to u...:p:p

PoorFan
April 19, 2006, 12:45 AM
It is completely disappointing. The bowlers who dominated aussies in the first test are battered by even Gillespie. This is creating further queries reagrding Bangladesh test ability.

I have got a very strong feeling that Bangladesh players are demoralized after that stupid incident by police. They have lost their fighting spirit when they saw felow media man are rattled by the police infront of world cricket. I do not find any other reason for such a dismal performance.

<!--StartFragment -->Definitely you will not, unless you try to look at your ( read our batsman ) own foot step. That's the FIRST thing we should count as reason.

Miraz
April 19, 2006, 12:51 AM
<!--StartFragment -->Definitely you will not, unless you try to look at your ( read our batsman ) own foot step. That's the FIRST thing we should count as reason.

I absolutely agree thats the main reason behind aussies dominance but that also happened when they saw the humiliation and brutality by police in front of aussies. These are simply possibilities but I defnitely think this incident has got some impact on BD players mind.

ammark
April 19, 2006, 01:03 AM
No I think its Train going by the ground blowing its horn. I bet it was distracting our players!

Sovik
April 19, 2006, 01:16 AM
this is not the case. they just could not perform

Sauron
April 19, 2006, 01:18 AM
The pitch.

The Pitch.

The PITCH.

Our bowlers have been neutered by this idiotic pitch.
And our batsmen castrated themselves.

They were showing pitch a little while ago ... cracks are opening up and some grass is popping up from those cracks. So during our second innings batting, the first innings score might look like a dream score unless Bashar, Ash and Aftab fess up.

Oh, and the Police have nothing to do with our performance. But may be we can let our brave Police take matters into their own hands if our batting stars bomb again.

BonBon
April 19, 2006, 02:39 AM

Are you serious?

So its true that we can come up with wildest possible excuses. Remember, excuses are like a**holes..they stink and everybody has one ;)

karimjay.
April 19, 2006, 03:04 AM
Haha. No this drop in person is because of that dangerous off spinner Cullen, who Australia did not play last test. Another excuse Bashar can use. =]

Miraz
April 19, 2006, 03:07 AM
Well fine!! everone is having a go on me!! thats fine.

What I said that this incident must have some impact when u find freinds and well wishers are battered and take shelter into your dressing room. I am not placing any excuse, I know our players are not that strong mentally & again this just a feeling you may have a different.

karimjay.
April 19, 2006, 03:16 AM
I agree that yes, I think the players would have been concerned about what happened with the police. However, I really doubt this embarrasing performance is because of what happened to a photographer..

cricket_pagla
April 19, 2006, 07:05 AM
haahahhaa.. now da police force.. obstacle of BD team 2 perform to their task!.. good joke.. ;)..... i wonder how many guyz agree with u.. :D