PDA

View Full Version : Man of series (Test: BD vs Aus )

Tigers_eye
April 19, 2006, 09:54 AM
We know Gilchrist was the man of the match in the 1st test. Pontings-gillespie's battle, S nafees's 1st innings runs, Rajin's poise, Rafique and MacGill's wicket spree were the other highlights.
2nd Test we all know Gillespie will be the man of the match no matter what happens in the 5th day.
So among these names who do you think should be the Man of the series?

GuruTM
April 19, 2006, 09:57 AM
Easy- S N A

Tigers_eye
April 19, 2006, 09:58 AM
By the way, you have the ability to chose more than one on this poll. And this poll ends in 24 hours.

sadi
April 19, 2006, 09:59 AM
Shahriar nafees... played a great innings in the first test and playing good again in this test... he gotta make a big hundred tomorrow though to save the game and if he can do that, he will easily be the man of the series...

Hatebreed
April 19, 2006, 10:09 AM
IF SN can score big tomorrow then he has a chance... otherwise it'll be Gillespie.

Sovik
April 19, 2006, 10:17 AM
Gellispie off course. he some scored runs in 1st test and in this test he scored a double hundred and he took 7 wickets so far.

battye
April 19, 2006, 10:31 AM
Gillespie of course.. no doubt.

captain_thinking_tank
April 19, 2006, 10:50 AM
kidding me? it got to be ashraful. he could have done lot of things but he didnt that doesnt mean u dont count him.

AsifTheManRahman
April 19, 2006, 10:50 AM
gillespie, obviously.

Tigers_eye
April 19, 2006, 10:54 AM
Sorry Captain_thinking_tank,
I will include another option as "others" in my future polls.

Miraz
April 19, 2006, 10:56 AM
Gillespie will be the man of the match undoubtedly but if SN can get another century tomorrow, certainly he will be the man of the series.

Mr-Cricket
April 19, 2006, 10:58 AM
Unless Shahariar Nafees scores a double ton tomorrow, and prises an innings win away from Australia's firm grasp, then you simply cannot go past Dizzy Gillespie. What a legend! :D

Spitfire_x86
April 19, 2006, 11:01 AM
Gillespie.

Sauron
April 19, 2006, 11:22 AM
As much as I hate him, I voted for Ponting. He did whatever he could to have Aussies win the first Test and he did succeed. In the second test, before delcaring innings, he has made sure his man Gillespie gets the double century.

I begrudgingly wish that some of Pontings single-minded gotta-win mentality rubbed off on Bashar.

Please don't bash me. I might change my mind in a few minutes ... but as of right now, I do think Ponting wins man of the series for quelching the Bangladeshi challenge in the first test and aggressive captaining in the second test (not to mention the fifty).

The second best contender for MOS is Rafique. He made it possible for BD to make the first test so close. He also got a couple of good wickets in the second one.

Of course the fifth day may surprise us, but not likely.

cricket_pagla
April 19, 2006, 11:25 AM
whr iz JAVED OMAR BELIM GOLLA???? :(

Tigers_eye
April 19, 2006, 11:28 AM
lol Sauron,
multiple vote can only be done for the first time when you vote. After that you can't change your mind. You got Ponting for life. :)

Rubu
April 19, 2006, 11:28 AM
Dizzy. He scored himself more runs than Bangladesh all togather

Tigers_eye
April 19, 2006, 11:29 AM
whr iz JAVED OMAR BELIM GOLLA???? :(
Having dinner at Spit's house.

Sauron
April 19, 2006, 11:51 AM
Having dinner at Spit's house.

আহ্‌ হা! আগে জানলে স্পিটফায়ার ভাই কে বলতাম একটু হালকা করে জামাল-গোটা আর ধুতুরা (অতি অল্প) দিয়ে তরকারি গুলো গারনিশ করতে। ওডিআই সিরিজের আগে আর এমন সুযোগ আসবে না।

mildwind
April 19, 2006, 12:11 PM
No ques...Gillespie....may be even man of the series to present such an example for the batsmen of cricket world. Should be a role model for minows....

rudro
April 19, 2006, 12:50 PM
No question about Gillespi. I am thinking who should be MOS for BD? Is it SN or RS or Rafique?

layperson
April 19, 2006, 02:07 PM
yea if shariar nafees can score big nd the match is saved then the mos wud go to him otherwise gillespie for bowling well in the first test nd his outstanding once in a lifetime batting in this test match....

Rubu
April 19, 2006, 03:53 PM
OK, Ifinally found out who should be REALLY the man of the series:

MAHABUB

Omio
April 19, 2006, 04:29 PM
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
হতাশ হয়েছি ডিসি আকবর এর নাম না দেখে..<o:p></o:p>

অবশ্যই ডিসি আকবর....................<o:p></o:p>

Shafin
April 19, 2006, 04:31 PM
MAHBUB,who else?

Joke aside,it's gillespy.