PDA

View Full Version : Can a pitch be changed in 3 days?

cricman
April 19, 2006, 12:08 PM
The first ODI will be played in CDS and the first ODI is in 3 Days. So can BCB do about the pitch? Are they just gonna repair the cracks and get it ready for the first ODI and leave it a batters paradise and a fast bowlers worst nightmare. And our finger spinners can't do anything on this.

450 anybody?

Tigers_eye
April 19, 2006, 12:16 PM
I bought some plant food from Walmart the other day. The label says instant reaction (48 hours) can be seen. I suppose with the rain and some improvise the pitch can be turned into a green top within 3 days. Or we can just get some grass from the outfield on top of the pitch and mow it down real low :).

450 is not possible. 350 can be reached if Ash and SNafees click together, and Aftab firework show is still in the cards. :)

khalifa
April 19, 2006, 12:21 PM
I thought Cricman was asking the possibility of an Aussie 450....
If the stars are aligned, nature in perfect balance, all the ma/bap er dua in effect, then maybe, and just maybe BD can score 250+ on two occassions.
I'm so pissed off with BD batting...........

Hatebreed
April 19, 2006, 01:21 PM
Aussies will violate our bowlers if something is not done about this pitch. 3 days is probably enough to repair it back to its original state, which is not good!

Mahmood
April 19, 2006, 01:46 PM
The first ODI will be played in CDS and the first ODI is in 3 Days. So can BCB do about the pitch? Are they just gonna repair the cracks and get it ready for the first ODI and leave it a batters paradise and a fast bowlers worst nightmare. And our finger spinners can't do anything on this.

450 anybody?

Normally a stadium has 4-8 pitches, and never the same pitch is used for both test and ODI. So, it is safe to assume, the ODI's will be played on different pitch than the one test is being played on.

Sorry
April 19, 2006, 01:52 PM

450 anybody?
the best thing to do is to leave the pitches in worse condition otherwise i can see brett lee is scoring a ton.

babubangla
April 19, 2006, 04:53 PM
নারীর মন, বাংলাদেশের পিচ আর জাপানের প্রধানমন্ত্রী-- নিয়ত পরিবর্তনশীল

exotic
April 19, 2006, 05:19 PM
নারীর মন, বাংলাদেশের পিচ আর জাপানের প্রধানমন্ত্রী-- নিয়ত পরিবর্তনশীল

wah wah wah!!!!!!!! boroi jotil abong gyaner kotha bhai.