i think jnr is well better than razzaq

and jnr can turn more and get some wickets

i think th

selectors should pick jnr not razzaq

what do u think guys

Spitfire_x86
April 19, 2006, 01:08 PM
Do we need a poll to confirm that?

Razzak wasn't even in the test team. He was called only because Enamul was injured.

Hatebreed
April 19, 2006, 01:12 PM
Another useless thread... tsk tsk tsk

ammark
April 19, 2006, 03:42 PM
I have a feeling these two could be our next Moni-Rafique duo. Back in those ICC days, we used to consider Moni the better of the two bowlers. Nice to see that proved wrong. :)

Shaan
April 19, 2006, 04:01 PM
Jr. is far more better than Raz no doubt about it..

Shafin
April 19, 2006, 04:21 PM
JNR,poor raj got 0 votes.

Faceoff
April 19, 2006, 04:26 PM
JNR,poor raj got 0 votes.

ami jante chai Kon pagol 'yes' vote dibe!!

tiger1000
April 19, 2006, 04:50 PM
who do u think will get
selected for odi

for test jnr

for odi ?

i think they should keep on rotating the 2 bowlers in odi
:D

AsifTheManRahman
April 19, 2006, 05:01 PM
actually, i don't think this thread is completely useless. while there's no doubt about enamu's superiority in the longer version, he is yet to be tested out in odi's. i would like to give him a game or two in the future, especially against zimbabwe and kenya, but then again he does have a good record against zimbabwe, which doesn't mean much unless he manages similar feats against stronger opponent.

he will probably get there - he has time on his side. however, a major concern is his batting, which might be a drawback for odi's. i don't think we can pick him in odi's merely on basis of his bowling, because that will leave us with two players who cannot bat at all (the other being, as is in most cases, the second pacer in the team).

as for razzak - i really think he's one of those players who is there just because we don't have anyone better. so i am still waiting for jnr to develop and take over the burden from rafique, as well as one of the younger sla's who can also bat a bit to come up in the next couple of years.

edit: but of course, if enamul improves his bowling formidably, he can be in the odi squad solely on basis of his bowling. after all, if the top six fail, you can't expect to win with the help of a number ten (unless of course you're australia and your opponent sucks).

exotic
April 19, 2006, 05:43 PM
i don't think we can pick him in odi's merely on basis of his bowling, because that will leave us with two players who cannot bat at all.....

At that point I thought u were going to mention JO as the other player.:D

SMHasan
April 19, 2006, 07:09 PM
রাজ্জাক এর বোলিং এ কিছুই নেই... মরুভুমি ...

sadi
April 19, 2006, 08:40 PM
17-0... hehe what a one sided poll...

cricket_pagla
April 19, 2006, 08:41 PM
sigh... still no votes 4 Rajjak... tho i think he's gonna b very good in our future ODIs beside Rana... but i voted 4 Enamul Jr. ;)

Sauron
April 19, 2006, 11:28 PM
Someone keep Razzak away from this poll. He might go for suicide if he sees the result. Of course I voted for Jr :)

Question - Why JO polls are not this lop-sided???? :sigh:

Mon
April 19, 2006, 11:39 PM
i voted for Jr. too but ekta vote rajjak kay deoya proyojon monekori. I would have voted for him if i had seen the poll results earlier.
Enam is excellent but I think we have to keep encouraging all our young spinners because all of them are in the learning phase(exccept for the master Rafiq ofcourse). Just imagine how our BD national team will be like just before 2007 wolrd cup! :). Rajin is getting back his form, S.nafees is playing stupendously, Mashri & Rasel are becmoing the perfect opening duo, and Enam is also quickly learning from Rafiq.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my analysis, I am ignoring some apparent curses to our team such as bashar's horrible captancy, Asraful's ill form, and Jabed Omar's stupidity (that goes against his immense experiences in both forms of cricket):E :mad: