PDA

View Full Version : The JO reputation contest

Shafin
April 19, 2006, 04:13 PM
Here is another contest regarding JO,if you dont like him,express it and if you like him express it too.
then we'll see,which group got more reputation points?Another fair poll.:D:D

Those who dont like JO,get ready to get 2 rep point from me:D:D

AsifTheManRahman
April 19, 2006, 04:16 PM
this is getting boring. i think JO's career is pretty much over. with rajin dancing to the music and nafees cemented in, i don't really see a place for him in the odi squad; and since we don't have anymore tests in a year, it is highly likely that NI or someone else will surpass JO's achievements in the longer version (be it through league matches or A team tours or even odi performances) to make it to the test XI.

there's no point in discussing this issue anymore.

mildwind
April 19, 2006, 04:16 PM
:D cool idea

Anher
April 19, 2006, 04:18 PM
JO Moron!!! very few will like him these days.

Faceoff
April 19, 2006, 04:19 PM
JO ~ Joghonno Opener

Sovik
April 19, 2006, 04:20 PM
I am in Javed hater group. he gives me headache. and whenever he is in the team we are down to ten man. he can't bat and can't bowl. he can play only 3 or 4 shots. he plays too slow in odi and plays aggressively in test. some of us in BC says he is the collapse stopper but he started the collapse in this series. whenever he made fifty, he made sure we loose. his batting is pathetic. and i want him out of bd team, not just from playing XI but from 14 or 16 man squad.

thanks god he wasn't the member of ICC cup team.

Spitfire_x86
April 19, 2006, 04:27 PM
I have given all regular JO bashers 7 rep points. And anyone who will start bashing JO in this thread or in any other anti-JO thread is getting 7 points from me.

So, all JO bashers should give me rep points :)

For anti-JO posts please use the search feature.

Shafin
April 19, 2006, 04:36 PM
Rep given to mild,knock,faceoff and spitty.
But got the annoying you need to spread more message for ATMR and sovic,you two will get it as soon as i can manage.

Spitfire_x86
April 19, 2006, 04:44 PM
Does anyone know what's the limit for giving someone rep points again?

babubangla
April 19, 2006, 04:50 PM
JO ~ Joghonno Opener

৯১ সালের দিকে একটা শ্লোগান খুব চলতো- " কে বলেছে স্বৈরাচার, এরশাদ বাংলার অলংকার "
সেই এক-ই ভাবে কি বলবো JO= জাতির অহংকার বা জাতির অলংকার ?

Mr-khan
April 19, 2006, 04:51 PM
I am a javed hater.I hope he will retire after this series.

Sovik
April 19, 2006, 07:40 PM
I have just 1 rep power and i gave reps most of Javed bashing members, and i will be giving reps until javed retires

but don't worry guys, there will be no negative reps if you love javed for any reason

thebest
April 19, 2006, 07:49 PM
I was the founding member of JO bash club with spitty. Where is my rep point? Anyway, joking aside, I think now I have to start a selector bash club for continiously supporting JO while ignoring Tushar even Rokon

Bancan
April 19, 2006, 07:49 PM
javed hater. i hate that he bats so slow sometimes.i think before england tour he commented he would score a century even it took 500 or something around that amount of balls. i should be happy that he wanted to stick in the crease but the comment pissed me off. i wonder why?:confused: :D

GuruTM
April 19, 2006, 07:50 PM
Ekta duita JO dhoro. Sokal bikal nasta(rep) koro.

Sovik
April 19, 2006, 07:53 PM
"They make more money by our going there. If they come to India, they will get only meal allowance......" IS Bindra, Former president of BCCI, From Cricinfo; Filed in 2006 AD.

Off topic : i noticed you signature. is that the comment that Bindra made about bd tour of India?

thebest
April 19, 2006, 07:58 PM
Can some one let me know how to provide rep point.

cricket_pagla
April 19, 2006, 08:39 PM
couple of days earlier, dere ws a poll abt JO, surprsingly... dere ws mor JO fans den haters.... so if dis kinda thing pop out daily... it doesnt matter... cuz... Selectors hav faith on JO.... 1day.. JO get e double lyk gillespie in test match.... :D

Mon
April 19, 2006, 09:57 PM
Golla's performance never reflects his experience. Very sad indeed

Spitfire_x86
April 19, 2006, 11:12 PM
Can some one let me know how to provide rep point.
Hit the give rep button
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/7272/giverep9qu.png

Miraz
April 19, 2006, 11:31 PM
JO days are gone anyway. Rajin took his place in ODI and it will be exteremely difficult for JO to regain that. We have no test for 12 months and a good number of young opening batsman are waiting to be selected for national team. Nafis Iqbal is already there & I don't think after 12 month JO will find any place in BD team in either version.

So, JO is over;)

But what will happen to Spitfire then??? Who is the next moron who should be ousted from our beloved team???

Spitfire_x86
April 19, 2006, 11:45 PM
But what will happen to Spitfire then??? Who is the next moron who should be ousted from our beloved team???
I think Bashar should retire from ODIs after WC2007.

thebest
April 19, 2006, 11:46 PM
JO days are gone anyway. Rajin took his place in ODI and it will be exteremely difficult for JO to regain that. We have no test for 12 months and a good number of young opening batsman are waiting to be selected for national team. Nafis Iqbal is already there & I don't think after 12 month JO will find any place in BD team in either version.

So, JO is over;)

JO is not out yet. Once he is gone then we can think. I hope no body has to take that aggresive campaign again. But reading the mood of members of this board I would not be surprised if anti-Ash/Aftab started to pop up more frequently.:eek:

Sovik
April 20, 2006, 12:35 AM
some how few of us got negative 20 reps by some member or members

ammark
April 20, 2006, 01:04 AM
JO is not out yet. Once he is gone then we can think. I hope no body has to take that aggresive campaign again. But reading the mood of members of this board I would not be surprised if anti-Ash/Aftab started to pop up more frequently.:eek:

From what I've been seeing in all our matches, I've already taken sides:

+ Pro-Aftab
+ Pro-Pilot
= undecided about Bashar! He's a great batsman, but lacking as a captain
- Anti-Ash
- Anti-JO

Spitfire_x86
April 20, 2006, 01:30 AM
some how few of us got negative 20 reps by some member or members
You can see who gave you +ve an -ve rep points in the user cp (look near the bottom of the page) and take your revenge.

http://banglacricket.com/alochona/usercp.php

Shafin
April 20, 2006, 02:14 AM
How is it that there is no JO lovers in this thread,it was supposed to be a contest.

ManInBlack
April 20, 2006, 02:54 AM
Wht is rep power can someone tell. Thanks

Spitfire_x86
April 20, 2006, 03:35 AM
How is it that there is no JO lovers in this thread,it was supposed to be a contest.
They don't have a face to show.

If they remember history a little, then they might recall that Pedro Collins desroyed Hannan's international career. Same should happen in Gillespie vs Javed contest, at least if the selectors don't take Javed's side.

Anher
April 20, 2006, 05:24 AM
Administrator Give us Negative points!!!!!Zunaid Bhai !!!! Why did u do that?? we r not giving anybody negative Rep here. If u like golla why not talk into this thread. We said all golla lovers welcome here so u can give ur massive rep points to golla lovers... Thats why these kind of threads go on and on !! He even remove my Rep Power so i cant give rep to my buddies. Thats worst thing ever happen to some of us in this site.

Spitfire_x86
April 20, 2006, 07:41 AM
I_KNOCKOUT_U and other Golla bashers who lost rep. points, please post your list of recently received rep points here. I promise I'll take revenge whenever I get chance.

Anher
April 20, 2006, 07:47 AM
Spitty u r a real tiger!!! i lost already 24 points n 2 Rep power!!! Kill them burn them!! hahahah

6alltheway
April 20, 2006, 07:53 AM
i dont hate him coz im sure in real life his a really nice man...but for cricket. he came, he batted he got out. his career is over.

AsifTheManRahman
April 20, 2006, 09:13 AM
i lose reps albeit being a JO fan? or do i lose reps because i am a JO fan? :p

anyways, here's my real impression on JO. i do like him because he gives his max when he gets out there...it is really unfair on him if we are going only after him while others in the team are doing worse...i think he has been doing a fine job recently - especially in odi's - he's been seeing off the new ball and featuring in fifty plus partnerships in the opening stand which enables our middle order to build upon something. he's even accelerated his game over the last couple of odi's. he did play an important role in our win against sri lanka as well.

i do recognize his importance in the team, and recognize that he tries his best even though he has limitations - something that not many people in the team do - and that one or two matches don't change anything.

so yeah, i've always been a fan, and still don't have any problems with him. furthermore, i find all this name-calling and bashing and useless-thread-opening pretty distasteful. not because it concerns JO - i feel the same when it concerns ashraful or bashar or anyone else. while constructive criticism is always welcome, childishness is unexpected. they're all playing for their country, and iccha kore keu kokhono kharap kore na. i think we should back them up, each and every one of them, even when they get clobbered for 581/4 by number ten batsmen. let's not forget that the kind of cricket they play at home all year round is utter crap, and it is indeed a bit too much to expect from them when all of a sudden they are thrown in against the best in the world. it will take a lot of time for us to reach a level where we will be consistently beating stronger teams, primarily because we started late in terms of trying to set up a proper domestic infrastructure (in fact we don't even have one yet). now that the youngsters are being nurtured, and CB are finally taking the right steps, our cricket will slowly follow an upward trend.

now back to the JO issue - maybe i do like him, but that doesn't mean that i'll not accept someone who gets a chance ahead of him. after all, it's the team that comes before the individual, and imo we do currently have a better odi opener in rajin who, if given the opportunity, will probably flourish. he has all the ingredients - the grit/determination, the ability to occupy the crease and rotate the strike at the same time. heck he can even go for biggies once he's set his eyes in. so i do think that he deserves a spot ahead of JO in the odi squad.

as for tests, the reason i've said that his career is probably over is because we don't play another test in a year, and it is very highly likely that within this period, someone else will start doing a lot better than him, which may lead to him getting dropped; but then that's just a possibility. with no test match in a year, it's really not worth discussing what will happen so far in the future anyways.

just wanted to elaborate on my previous post to give you guys a good idea on my take on JO. :)

PS: oh and you can keep the rep/repps..i really don't care :D it's junk anyways :p

Sovik
April 20, 2006, 10:01 AM
I_KNOCKOUT_U and other Golla bashers who lost rep. points, please post your list of recently received rep points here. I promise I'll take revenge whenever I get chance.

No need to to that man. I am here to talk about cricket and bash Javed Omar. I won't bash any Javed Lover or certainly not going to give negative rep to anyone for posting in this thread as I promised (though i have no rep power left)

Spitfire_x86
April 20, 2006, 10:05 AM
i lose reps albeit being a JO fan? or do i lose reps because i am a JO fan? :p
I don't remember giving you any -ve rep points, you can be certain about that.

PS: oh and you can keep the rep/repps..i really don't care :D it's junk anyways :p
Same here, I hardly use it seriously (also the thread rating system) :D

GuruTM
April 20, 2006, 10:14 AM
Shafin, I still cannot decide. Are you for JO or Anti-JO? Please clarify.

GuruTM
April 20, 2006, 10:24 AM
Off topic : i noticed you signature. is that the comment that Bindra made about bd tour of India?

Follow this thread about the issue.
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=13837

Follow this thread on the signature.

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=13788

Yameen
April 20, 2006, 11:06 AM
wat r the actual purpose for rep points???? do they get u discounts at shops or summit?????????

sadi
April 20, 2006, 11:50 AM
Well everyone is thinking javed is out for the odis... its gonna be funny to see everyones reaction if he is selected for the 1st odi.... I will definately kill myself :)

AsifTheManRahman
April 20, 2006, 12:07 PM
well if he does get selected for the first odi, then there has to be some way to accommodate rajin in the middle order.

in that case, we will probably have to drop alok, which i don't really wanna do seeing that he will come in handy as a bowling option.

or we could just go with a bolwer short (bad idea)

Spitfire_x86
April 20, 2006, 04:38 PM
wat r the actual purpose for rep points???? do they get u discounts at shops or summit?????????
It's a stupid feature which is meant for fun and games only :)

Locutus
April 20, 2006, 10:00 PM
Some people, just Shut up about JO. Talk about other players. We already know about this.
Sorry!

dash
April 21, 2006, 06:02 AM
i ain't jo fan. i agree he should be droped and would be droped.
but some of u r acting as if he ran away with ur b***h.