PDA

View Full Version : Aftab might Roar today!

Mon
April 19, 2006, 11:11 PM
So far so good--Aftab seems to be in control. it has been a long time since his last roar against Englannd that produced 82 unbeated runs. now with Masud in the crease, I hope that he can battle us out of an innings defeat atleast.

;)

jabbar
April 19, 2006, 11:31 PM
** Jinx Alert **

Miraz
April 19, 2006, 11:33 PM
He is gone!!! This time trying to leave a delivery.

Mr-Cricket
April 19, 2006, 11:38 PM
Looks like you jinxed him mate. Good on ya'.:mad:

Mon
April 19, 2006, 11:41 PM
Aronnay Rodhon Kora---Bretha shopno Dheka
shut. shut shooottttttttttt
Arronay Rodhon are kahakay boley bai. chichilam ki are holo ki :mad:
Kono borosha nai :mad:

PoorFan
April 19, 2006, 11:46 PM
Yeah, he just roar with his customary 18 runs.

cricket_pagla
April 19, 2006, 11:51 PM
he's roaring alright.. :D.. astonishing 18... go tiger go!...

Mon
April 19, 2006, 11:55 PM
:E Long time ago, i suggested a repetition for our cricket team of the infamouse spanking that was supposedly given to the Iraqi national soccer team by one of Saddam's sons.
This might be a bit harsh and quite unorthodox given our value of democracy and decency but I don 't forsee any other alternatives but to scare the hell out these morons who represent our nation without any resposibility and care.:mad:

DotBall
April 19, 2006, 11:55 PM
What a great resemblance between fans and players.... no body has patience. Aftab only scored may be 10 runs and we have thread about him going to score a big one.....

Mon
April 20, 2006, 12:05 AM
He played about 33 balls to score 10 runs; so, I thought there was a hope to stop before we fall in into the abyss of misfortune and inevitability. i had envisioned, perhaps he had become a bit sensible which will be the cause for our releif, to say the least, if we can avert an innings defeat.
God... i was dead wrong.:E :mad:

ammark
April 20, 2006, 12:46 AM
I havent really read throught these posts, but here's what I thought.

Aftab played quite responsibly in todays innings. And in this test match, he has been dismissed in very unfortunate circumstances. He did NOT look as impatient or silly as, say, Ashraful (?)

Sovik
April 20, 2006, 12:54 AM
aftab tried but got out trying to leave a ball

PoorFan
April 20, 2006, 01:47 AM
He played about 33 balls to score 10 runs; so, I thought there was a hope to stop before we fall in into the abyss of misfortune and inevitability. i had envisioned, perhaps he had become a bit sensible which will be the cause for our releif, to say the least, if we can avert an innings defeat.
God... i was dead wrong.:E :mad:
Anyway Mon, I really feel sorry for you!
Having said that, today or tomorrow, he will definitely roar someday, so <!--StartFragment -->don't get upset.:)

Shaan
April 20, 2006, 03:15 AM
Today I hvan't foolow the game,, but looking at the forum's view sound like Aftab was really trying hard.. thats really positive of him.. so no complain this time about Aftab..

Spitfire_x86
April 20, 2006, 03:32 AM
In the whole series, Aftab tried hard. That's a big difference with Ashraful and Javed. Their place in the team was secure, but Aftab's place wasn't. That's a big disadvantage for players who rely on thier confidence a lot.

LateCut
April 20, 2006, 01:10 PM
He may have roared but I only heard a 'Mewaooo!'. In fact, the whole team performed like under-nourished, famine-starved tigeres. It reminded me of a joke where a Bangldeshi tiger passing as a cat competing on a tournment of cats.

sar2005
April 20, 2006, 01:21 PM
Alright, he might roar like a cat this time. But give him few more chances and you will definitely hear the roar of tiger. It is just a matter of time. Cheers to him for trying hard. He has natural agression and with these experience of staying at wicket, it is not far that we will see our own version of AD Silva.

Fazal
April 20, 2006, 01:40 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/redmomma822/roar.jpg

"I am tiger, hear me roar: R-r-r-r-r-r-r-r!!!!!.... ops just wet my diaper"

Tigers_eye
April 20, 2006, 01:41 PM
Fazal rey kau ehono rep dai nai??? Ami lula, dithe parshi na.

sadi
April 20, 2006, 01:44 PM
lol fazal..... well he did try.... so he deserves another chance I guess.... but he gotta wait another year for that...

Mon
April 20, 2006, 04:57 PM
nice to see Fazal back after a long time. He is back with a bang. lol