PDA

View Full Version : We can learn something from Rajib and Rafique Partnership.

cricman
April 20, 2006, 12:38 AM
I wanna thank Rafique for making me enjoy the last 25 minutes. It was simple Rajib block give rafique strike. Sunil said they didn't care and he was right shame on Razzaq and Masri. If you let the better batsmen keep strike and the other one blocks. If both can't bat then both should block!

Stupid Mash and Razzaq decided to throw there wickets away:( hopefully our tail can learn something from Rajib and Rafique

Rafique is the MAN

Mon
April 20, 2006, 12:45 AM
yeah. Rafiq is the man. a big man with lots of courage and might i say, balls.
All of our batsman can learn and thing or two from him.
The dissapointment of an innings defeat will haunt us;but then again, it is not something out of the ordinary for us.
:mad:

battye
April 20, 2006, 12:46 AM
Yes, I agree. Abdur Razzaq was very dissappointing, throwing away his wicket like that. Good on Rafique for making 65.

TheWatcher
April 20, 2006, 01:45 AM
More I am seeing of Rajib, more I am getting impressed. This guy is a real fighter.

Spitfire_x86
April 20, 2006, 01:49 AM
More I am seeing of Rajib, more I am getting impressed. This guy is a real fighter.
Yes, it's not that he can't throw his bat around like Enamul. But he still acted according to situation.

cricket_pagla
April 20, 2006, 01:55 AM
Rafiq always [was/is/will be] a man...:D.. hehehe.. anyway thanx 2 Rafiq, entertainin' us.. if u made that 50 to 100.. we'll b more proud of u.. n abt Shadat.. he's not that gud plya.. but hes die-hard ness... mek us lyk him.. :)

BonBon
April 20, 2006, 07:07 AM
I think Rafique has 3 balls. He should keep one for him (one is enough because he has something in the brain too) and give the others to Habibul Bashar and Ashraful because they have none and nothing in the brain too.

Moderator bhai - sorry frustration dhore rakhtey parlam na. Please delete this submission.

Rubu
April 20, 2006, 07:19 AM
We had partnerships like these before in the tailend, and no one learned anything from it.
We have rafique and rajib partnership and no one will learn from it.
We will have tailend partnership like this in the future and no one will learn anything from it.

(end of the story)

sar2005
April 20, 2006, 02:29 PM
That was really a nice piece of entertainment (though short). I really liked those 3 sixers in SW's single over. O ma'n, did you notice SW's face? Let's hope Rafiq will continue this in ODI.

sadi
April 20, 2006, 03:07 PM
I am really disappointed with mashrafee's batting.... seems like he doesn't have a clue when he bats against quality opposition... he is nowhere near rafique battingwise... wanna learn batting? Go to Gillespie and learn how one needs to apply himself... he scored a double hundred with three shots.... unbeliveable

ASA
April 20, 2006, 03:13 PM
I am really disappointed with mashrafee's batting.... seems like he doesn't have a clue when he bats against quality opposition... he is nowhere near rafique battingwise... wanna learn batting? Go to Gillespie and learn how one needs to apply himself... he scored a double hundred with three shots.... unbeliveable

Even Mash's bowling disappointed me in the second test - and his downed shoulders and slow run up looked like he was dying to get out of the field and go to sleep or something!