PDA

View Full Version : My OZ ODI selection

OZGOD
April 20, 2006, 06:52 AM
Doubt they'll pick some of my more contentious choices, but I'll have a go anyway.

Gilchrist
Jaques
Ponting (c)
Martyn
Symonds
Clarke
Hussey
Lee
Dizzy
Warne
MacGill

exotic
April 20, 2006, 07:16 AM
Doubt they'll pick some of my more contentious choices, but I'll have a go anyway.

Gilchrist
Jaques
Ponting (c)
Martyn
Symonds
Clarke
Hussey
Lee
Dizzy
Warne
MacGill

r u sure about all of the players u have selected will be there in Bangladesh when the one day series starts. I think five of the players (Jaques, Martyn, Gilapi, Warne and MacGill) u have selected is not even in the squad! For ur info, ur squad consists of:

R Ponting, A Gilchrist, N Bracken, M Clarke, D Cullen, B Hogg, M Hussey, M Johnson, S Katich, B Lee, A Symonds, J Hopes, M Cosgrove and B Dorey.

Try another team. Good luck.;)

Spitfire_x86
April 20, 2006, 07:52 AM
Jaques, Warne and McGill is not in the squad. Katich will open with Gilly and Cullen/Hogg will probably play in place of Warne/McGill. They might go with only Hogg if they decide to play 3 pacers.

OZGOD
April 20, 2006, 11:06 PM
r u sure about all of the players u have selected will be there in Bangladesh when the one day series starts. I think five of the players (Jaques, Martyn, Gilapi, Warne and MacGill) u have selected is not even in the squad! For ur info, ur squad consists of:

R Ponting, A Gilchrist, N Bracken, M Clarke, D Cullen, B Hogg, M Hussey, M Johnson, S Katich, B Lee, A Symonds, J Hopes, M Cosgrove and B Dorey.

Try another team. Good luck.;)

That's why I said it was my team, not the selectors' team. Though I forgot Warney's not playing ODIs anymore. :D

I was hoping they wouldn't pick Katich - he's the second most useless player to ever pull on a Baggy Green cap (after Mick Lewis). He can't bat, can't bowl, can't field, runs other people out, and has an ugly looking head.

Hatebreed
April 20, 2006, 11:17 PM
I'm happy that Damien Martyn left.. If we can get Gilly and Ponting out cheaply (like Cardiff) we can raise our hopes high :)

battye
April 21, 2006, 01:23 AM
I'm happy that Damien Martyn left.. If we can get Gilly and Ponting out cheaply (like Cardiff) we can raise our hopes high :)

Yep, then you just gotta get through Clarke, Hussey, Symonds, Lee and Hogg :)