PDA

View Full Version : The difference between Tendulkar and Bashar

Spitfire_x86
April 21, 2006, 08:21 AM
Slightly modified title of this week's Cricinfo Number's Game (http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/columns/content/story/244965.html) :)

Sovik
April 21, 2006, 08:34 AM
Bashar targets 50 and sachin 100 and bot gets out soon after achieving the target

DJ Sahastra
April 21, 2006, 09:36 AM
I can tell you one relevant difference: Sachin can NEVER get run-out the way Bashar did.

Sorry
April 21, 2006, 11:02 AM
sachin is bold, where as our bashar is bald.

istiak
April 21, 2006, 11:23 AM
exactly!!The difference is so visible.

insideedge
April 21, 2006, 11:48 AM
Tendulkar does not consider himself Bashar.

Beamer
April 21, 2006, 12:15 PM
Good stats. Bashar has 27 scores of 50+ runs in 40 some tests. 3 centuries and 24 fifties. Had he converted at least 6-7 more, he would have had 9-10 centuries and an average of 40+. In a way he is like Stephen Flemming, except Flemming has started to convert his fifties into hundreds these days where Bashar has failed. Now a days, Bashar is getting to 70s and missing out.

Omio
April 21, 2006, 12:52 PM
Bashar- Mr.Fifty
Sachin- Mr.100

SS
April 21, 2006, 12:58 PM
Sachin is King and match winner
Bashar is his jaruder
Sachin used to save the match
Bashar knows how to pull and give catch
Sachin knows how to play straight and knows merit of balls
After scoring few runs Bashar gets bathroom calls.
in pen,paper or forum you could write so many differences
it's obvious we don't need any magnifying glass or lenses.

Sorry
April 21, 2006, 01:14 PM
Bashar is his jaruder
lol.
3 points for making me laugh.

cricman
April 21, 2006, 01:14 PM
hahah can't stop laughing

FaridpurChicago
April 21, 2006, 01:31 PM
Sachin started playing for a World cup winner nation. Bashar started playing for a nation witout test status. Saching played against greats like Imran khan, Kapil when he was below 20 yrs. Bashar didn’t see quality attack at his early age and practiced against Shanto, Babu like fast (Really slow) bowlers. Sachin always had other match winners around and judge himself alongside Dravid and others. Bashar plays among match losers and judge himself alongside Ashraful and others who score once in a year.
If you have two sons and you put one in BUET and the other in Lalbagh vocational training inst then it's your foolishness to blame your son from Lalbagh V T I for not being talent or compare between them. You should be sympathized that you couldn't afford your son to go to BUET who had merit too.

Go ahead Bashar, You are more than Sachin to me. I don't compare you with Sachin endulkar. You are the Bashar racingkar of my nation.

cricket_pagla
April 21, 2006, 01:42 PM
Bashar is his jaruder

ur rude 2 our captain.. itz not fare!!.. tho he had da most runs in our test matches.. he needs 2 improve.. [i think hez fit 4 anoder 2 yrs]...:D

jayed
April 21, 2006, 01:51 PM
this is a complete mismatch. one hand we have the greatest cricketer ever from the subcontinent, versus a mid-carder batsman with less hundreds than his two eyes.

difference between similar batsman would be approving.
like tendulkar-v-dravid. or tendulkar-ponting. lara/tend has been done so many, times. if i had pound 4 every time i saw a debate on bcl and st, i would've bought the internet- (if its for sale) lol.

anyway- compare inzi to ranatunga.

how about bashar versus strauss?

crikeyfan
April 21, 2006, 03:58 PM
Tendulkar is Maradona and Bashar is Kazi Salauddin

SMHasan
April 21, 2006, 08:07 PM
Sachin is Akkos Ali and Bashar is jodu mia!

Kamini
April 21, 2006, 10:19 PM
Comparison unnecessary.
Bashar is average as a player and Captain...he can lead BD to better things

zakirc
April 21, 2006, 11:27 PM
You guys must have heard the term Weighted Average. The only valid way of comparing Sachin and Bashar is by weighing thier performance on the basis of the teams they are playing for (Teammates, experience etc.) and once you put all those factors in place, I guess Bashar would come out better than Shachin.

Like FaridpurChicago mentioned, "If you have two sons and you put one in BUET and the other in Lalbagh vocational training inst then it's your foolishness to blame your son from Lalbagh V T I for not being talent or compare between them".

thebest
April 22, 2006, 12:13 AM
Sachin started playing for a World cup winner nation. Bashar started playing for a nation witout test status. Saching played against greats like Imran khan, Kapil when he was below 20 yrs. Bashar didn’t see quality attack at his early age and practiced against Shanto, Babu like fast (Really slow) bowlers. Sachin always had other match winners around and judge himself alongside Dravid and others. Bashar plays among match losers and judge himself alongside Ashraful and others who score once in a year.
If you have two sons and you put one in BUET and the other in Lalbagh vocational training inst then it's your foolishness to blame your son from Lalbagh V T I for not being talent or compare between them. You should be sympathized that you couldn't afford your son to go to BUET who had merit too.

Go ahead Bashar, You are more than Sachin to me. I don't compare you with Sachin endulkar. You are the Bashar racingkar of my nation.

ditto. I am with u.

Locutus
April 22, 2006, 02:19 AM
Nothing to compare. One is too good and the other sucks

Shafin
April 22, 2006, 03:19 AM
Nothing to compare. One is too good and the other sucks
Yeah comparing current forms,One is too good and the other sucks,so much so,he was boooed in his homeground ;)