PDA

View Full Version : Predict result of ODI series.

Kamini
April 21, 2006, 10:28 PM
In the upcoming three one day matches against Australia my prediction is 2-1 in favour of Australia.
Going by the proceedings of the test series, BD is capable of bringing about at least one upset. However bizarre this may sound, this is what I think.
<O:p
If the test matches are any indications, there is enough reason to be optimistic about BD’s prospects in ODIs. Eventually, BD can do reasonably well in the group league matches of the World Cup2007 and cause some serious upsets there as well against tougher opponents.

My view point is based on the recent performances, the fact that first test was really close against mighty <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/ /><st1:country-region><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = <st1:pAustralia</st1:country-region>. Also the runs came very briskly for BD and the way the last wicket partnership slogged in the second test was something remarkable and can be useful in a ODI situation. Another thing I noted is that BD did not have to rely solely on Ashraful for this significant performance.
Note that on flat tracks for ODIs, the quality of bowling is not that important as in test matches. Average bowling can do the trick in many circumstances. I think Dave Whatmore is doing a great job and we shall see better outcomes by the World Cup.

dave8100
April 22, 2006, 12:13 AM
Upset is upset!
But australians can be really ruthless.

bangla_fan
April 22, 2006, 12:22 AM
Dude, Dude, Dude, What ever you said it not going to be happen at all ok. You all dude are absoluetly wrong about your comments ok. Bangladesh will going to lost all three ODI by history. AUS will not give chance to Bangladesh at all like they did last year. AUS player are wait to take thier revenge from Bangladesh. I am so sure that Bangladesh Will be lost all three matches by history record from AUS. As a poniting mention that they will keep pressure on Bangladesh no matter what and that what they gonna do regerdless what ever says ok. So don't predect anything that not even happen near by. Thanks for not doing any comments like that. Thanks a lot once again dude.

Anher
April 22, 2006, 12:33 AM
Well BD knocking out australia....by 2-1. Awake its not a dream.

Frost
April 22, 2006, 12:46 AM
Yes, Bangladesh will win the series by 2-1. Ektu na hoi shopno dekhlam:-)

Nilas
April 22, 2006, 01:27 AM
Well BD knocking out australia....by 2-1. Awake its not a dream.
It is a day dream but i also have a feeling that it is going to happen.
Batasher beg daykhay maygh chayna jay. Rafique's six sixes is a clear hint to the world.

roi
April 22, 2006, 01:34 AM
We have a good chance to win 1 or 2 matches ........hopefully we win tomorrows match............

Hatebreed
April 22, 2006, 02:01 AM
I'm hoping for at least one victory, at least to prove Sophia Gardens or the recent test performance was no fluke. If a handful of tigers can attack like Mohammad Rafique, we can surely hope for the best.

cricket_pagla
April 22, 2006, 03:46 AM
i hope it'll be.. 3-0.... either way ;)

vv_sunil
April 22, 2006, 04:00 AM
I think it is going to be a 3-0 whitewash, but expect a real fight atleast in one of any game

cafe_coffee_day
April 22, 2006, 08:45 AM
Australia will thrash BD 3-0

cricket_pagol
April 22, 2006, 08:47 AM
If ashraful can wake up from his sleep, then we do have a good chance of winning a game or two. It all depends on our batsmen now.

exotic
April 22, 2006, 08:51 AM
Upset is upset!

I hate the words "UPSET" and "MINNOW" as far as bangladesh cricket is concerned.:E :E :E :E

stevothedevo68
April 22, 2006, 09:07 AM
Australia will score 500 in a match provided they bat first - Ponting will make 200 in 100 balls. Australia are too good.

exotic
April 22, 2006, 09:15 AM
Australia are too good.

Yeah I agree, Australians were too good to loose 6 of their last 14 away matches (during May 05 to till date with 7 wins and 1 tie). :p During this period they have won overall 20 matches, lost 10 and tied.1 If they were too good then they should have won at least 90% (if not 100%) of those matches, but alas they are no where near that. :D

bdmoderator
April 22, 2006, 11:48 AM
Australia win 3-0.

Ishtylish cricketer
April 22, 2006, 05:47 PM
Gillespie ke target kore mara uchit! Ok ekta korun shikha deowa uchit. Ore emon mara dorkar jai or career noshto hoye jai. Message should be clear: Shala tui ajtheke shudhoo batting korbi, ball ar hate nibi na!

irteja
April 22, 2006, 05:51 PM
aussi will clean sweep....in one match tigers might do a close fight but end of series it will be aussi win 3 - 0

Ishtylish cricketer
April 22, 2006, 05:51 PM
Gillespie ke target kore mara uchit! Ok ekta korun shikha deowa uchit. Ore emon mara dorkar jai or career noshto hoye jai. Message should be clear: Shala tui ajtheke shudhoo batting korbi, ball ar hate nibi na! Predictions good entertainment from Raffique and stupidness from Aftab, Ashraful and Bashar. Rajin will play well. Also if Kapali fails to do anything impressive despite the fact that there are many like him in the team who do absolutely nothing there will be a lot of Bd members calling for Kapali's head.

Haradhon
April 22, 2006, 06:07 PM
The ODI series will be 2-1 for Aussies. The upset win will be tonight (USA EST)

TAQATOO
April 23, 2006, 03:50 AM
what ? Need any poll to consider the result ? too bad. it will be 3-0 win by aus.

Sovik
April 23, 2006, 04:18 AM
we will win atleast one match if our batsman don't do anything stupid again

Logo
April 23, 2006, 08:01 AM
i'm still hopeful...if bd batting and bowling clicks on any of the two games left we might be looking at a 2-1 series in favor of Aus...i'll be satisfied with that...

Logo
April 23, 2006, 08:06 AM
Gillespie ke target kore mara uchit! Ok ekta korun shikha deowa uchit. Ore emon mara dorkar jai or career noshto hoye jai. Message should be clear: Shala tui ajtheke shudhoo batting korbi, ball ar hate nibi na!

we shouldn't be too hard on ourselves, it's something that happens only once in a lifetime...it was a freakish incident and he was lucky to make it, and sadly we were on the receiving end...wish our batsmen had the patience required to face 300 balls like him...

Omio
April 23, 2006, 08:56 AM
Aus will win 2-1

stevothedevo68
April 23, 2006, 09:41 AM
aussi will clean sweep....in one match tigers might do a close fight but end of series it will be aussi win 3 - 0

We've just had the close one!!!! 4 wickets - pretty good result for BD - if Gilchrist hadn't got out it would've been all over in 20 overs.

exotic
April 23, 2006, 10:25 AM
- if Gilchrist hadn't got out it would've been all over in 20 overs.

Yeah true, but if itwas other way round then u might not know but ur captain really know what would have happened. Leave those ifs from ur statement.

Locutus
April 23, 2006, 11:17 AM
Australia will win 3-0. Terrible batting from BD in first match.

Kamini
April 23, 2006, 12:41 PM
That was a fairly close match again.
Remembering that Aussies are the no. 1, quite an excellent effort here by BD.

They just need to maintain the consistency, which they look like to be capable of now.

I'd say 2-1 is still possible.

Hatebreed
April 23, 2006, 02:14 PM
2-1 will be great but highly unlikely if don't learn from mistakes and take responsibilities quickly. I really hope we can win the next match and fight our hardest in the final.

Hatebreed
April 23, 2006, 02:17 PM
We've just had the close one!!!! 4 wickets - pretty good result for BD - if Gilchrist hadn't got out it would've been all over in 20 overs.

I can also say IF Gilchrist wasn't dropped we could have won.. leave those IFs at the door.

karimjay.
April 23, 2006, 09:28 PM
Mashrafee needs to get his zip again. Ashraful needs to use his head. Everyone else is fine. That's the only way bangladesh will make it 1-1

Fazal
April 23, 2006, 09:52 PM
In the upcoming three one day matches against Australia my prediction is 2-1 in favour of Australia.

Ae Ja... Kamini Didi Dekhi Ajkal Amader Shathe Kamal dagiyee Moskora corche...

Kamini
April 23, 2006, 11:04 PM
Ae Ja... Kamini Didi Dekhi Ajkal Amader Shathe Kamal dagiyee Moskora corche...

I am serious!:up:

Captain
April 24, 2006, 10:18 AM
1-1 series drawn,3rd one rained out.

shimraj
April 24, 2006, 11:47 AM
Dude, Dude, Dude, What ever you said it not going to be happen at all ok. You all dude are absoluetly wrong about your comments ok. Bangladesh will going to lost all three ODI by history. AUS will not give chance to Bangladesh at all like they did last year. AUS player are wait to take thier revenge from Bangladesh. I am so sure that Bangladesh Will be lost all three matches by history record from AUS. As a poniting mention that they will keep pressure on Bangladesh no matter what and that what they gonna do regerdless what ever says ok. So don't predect anything that not even happen near by. Thanks for not doing any comments like that. Thanks a lot once again dude.

I think you are wrong. It all depends on the state of the game. If BD gets to bat first and pull out a good score 250+, there is a very good chance they will win. If BD gets to bowl first and can restrict AUS 200-, there is a very good chance that they will win. :D

shimraj
April 24, 2006, 11:58 AM
if Gilchrist hadn't got out it would've been all over in 20 overs.

If BD could have scored 250+ it would have been a BD win. :D

Kamini
April 26, 2006, 08:20 PM
What will happen in the third?

I think Ashraful must be called back......

Sauron
April 27, 2006, 10:51 AM
What will happen in the third?

I think Ashraful must be called back......

কামিনি'রা কাম করিয়া কোথায় যেনো পলাইছে ...
- ফিরোজ সাঁই

I agree that it might be a good idea to try Ash. One match break might not be enough for him to settle back down, but no harm trying.

Btw, Bangladesh will win the third ODI.