PDA

View Full Version : Need for experimentation in batting and bowling lineup

tanvir_nus
April 22, 2006, 03:18 AM
We need to experiment with our batting and bowling line up to surprise the Aussies. Something that will change their tactics and force them to make changes. They obviously have a gameplan against all our batsmen, but if we manage to surprise them. it might work in our favor. The recent successes of India is a great example. Their batting line up is super flexible. Barring Aftab to be fixed at no.3 slot and S.Nafees as an opener, I am hoping desperately that this time around our dear captain and Dav will come up with some surprising elements in the batting line up. Maybe mor use of Rafique, Mash or Ash up the order.

And to our dearest captain bashar bhai, please bhai, ektu attacking hon, biraler moto meow meow na koren jei uniform porsen tar image ta rokha korun. Shahadat er sathey potenga beach a giya chillani dita hoy kemne shiken!

I somehow feel that behind those shades Bashar always sleeps. Nahoile dirgho shash felen sob somoy. :(:(:(

Shafin
April 22, 2006, 03:31 AM
And to our dearest captain bashar bhai, please bhai, ektu attacking hon, biraler moto meow meow na koren jei uniform porsen tar image ta rokha korun. Shahadat er sathey potenga beach a giya chillani dita hoy kemne shiken!

I somehow feel that behind those shades Bashar always sleeps. Nahoile dirgho shash felen sob somoy. :(:(:(
I agree,totally.