PDA

View Full Version : Australia's one Day side...

Bugz
April 22, 2006, 05:03 AM
Australia: Simon Katich, Adam Gilchrist (vc), Ricky Ponting (c), Michael Clarke, Michael Hussey, Andrew Symonds, Brad Hogg, Brett Lee, Mitchell Johnson, Nathan Bracken, Dan Cullen. 12th man: James Hopes.
</BOD>© 2006 AAP (http://www.theage.com.au/notebn/aap.html)

This is confirmed...

Carte Blanche
April 22, 2006, 05:28 AM
Their bowling is relatively weak. We should target the likes of Cullen, Hogg and Johnson and pile up enough runs after seeing off Lee. Bracken isn't that intimidating either. The only member of the team that scares me is Mr. Symonds. Boy, I just hope he doesn't smash a 200 against us.

Miraz
April 22, 2006, 05:31 AM
Their bowling is relatively weak. We should target the likes of Cullen, Hogg and Johnson and pile up enough runs after seeing off Lee. Bracken isn't that intimidating either. The only member of the team that scares me is Mr. Symonds. Boy, I just hope he doesn't smash a 200 against us.

I agree, bowling is a bit weak. Johnson, Hogg and Cullen none are threatening. if we can see the first few over from Bracken and Lee we should post good challenging score. I am quite sure symonds will not make even a century against us. His sub continent record is not that impressive and he has not played any test to acclimatize with the condition.

Carte Blanche
April 22, 2006, 05:33 AM
Ya but don't count him out. It's a one day game and the pitch will be batsman friendly. He might just shred us apart as soon as he gets used to the bounce of the pitch.

Okay I'll stop being pessimistic now.

battye
April 22, 2006, 05:39 AM
Very weak bowling attack. I disagree with the above posts, I think Hogg is the most dangerous bowler behind Lee.. but Cullen, Bracken, Hopes and Johnson... ::(