PDA

View Full Version : Is It True?

ransr5
April 22, 2006, 09:24 AM
in one of the source from "google", Dav watmoore, was really thinking about kicking ashraful out for the first odi.
if thats true
do you guys think its a good step to be taken or we r making a mistake.:love:

Albanycrew
April 22, 2006, 09:33 AM
He is still a great ODI batsman. He should be kicked out of the test squad only.

Tintin
April 22, 2006, 09:33 AM
Please provide the link.

Sydney Morning Herald http://www.smh.com.au/news/cricket/bad-boy-ashraful-out-to-give-aussie-attack-a-shakeup/2006/04/08/1143916766368.html
talks about Whatmore being frustrated. Is this what you mean ?

fwullah
April 22, 2006, 09:47 AM
As far as I know, this ODI series is Ashraful's last chance. And since this is his last chance, he will score this time.

ialbd
April 22, 2006, 09:49 AM
Reminds me of this statement someone posted sometime back in this forum (its a classic):

Ashraful is like Eid: Lots of fun twice a year
________
Alaska Medical Marijuana Dispensaries (http://alaska.dispensaries.org/)

cricket_pagol
April 22, 2006, 10:03 AM
Please provide the link.

Sydney Morning Herald http://www.smh.com.au/news/cricket/bad-boy-ashraful-out-to-give-aussie-attack-a-shakeup/2006/04/08/1143916766368.html
talks about Whatmore being frustrated. Is this what you mean ?

This is a funny article...

ransr5
April 22, 2006, 10:14 AM
well, we have seen great performance, from rajin saleh, aftab, bashar, but we havent from ashraful even in kenya serious.

ransr5
April 22, 2006, 10:15 AM
well, we have seen great performance, from rajin saleh, aftab, bashar, but we havent from ashraful even in kenya serious.

Sovik
April 22, 2006, 12:55 PM

he scored 2 fifties in odi and a century in test against sri lanka

Carte Blanche
April 22, 2006, 01:29 PM
I don't know what Google you are using, but my search doesn't lead to any search article. Tintin's Sydney Morning Herald link is as close as I get to what you said. Either way, I don't really think DW will boot Ash just yet. This is a short ODI series and Ash deserves at least a couple of chances to prove himself. If that doesn't work, we may see a repeat of the Pakistan tour treatment.

sar2005
April 22, 2006, 01:37 PM
I can clearly see that Tushar will take the place of Ashraful if he can't return with a good form soon. However, have to agree that he is still one of our best weapon in odi. His contribution realy makes a difference with the opposition. Let's hope that this time we will see some real performance of Ashraful instead of usual talent.

shovon13
April 22, 2006, 03:18 PM
Reminds me of this statement someone posted sometime back in this forum (its a classic):

Ashraful is like Eid: Lots of fun twice a year

i'm gonna gag the next time i hear that. seriously, its way past overplayed. its not even that funny.

Locutus
April 22, 2006, 03:54 PM
I would not let Ashraful play for the 1st and 2nd ODI just to send a message to him. Let him play in the 3rd match and see how he reacts. Just look at Rajin, he missed some tests and ODI matches. On the first match after returning he scored a century against Kenya and did a very good job against Australia.

Omio
April 22, 2006, 08:18 PM
Ash is still best ....

Mav
April 22, 2006, 09:57 PM
That`s a good news. He should be kicked out of bd team for both test and ODI. This guy is overrated and gotta learn some lesson.

Go back to school kid.