PDA

View Full Version : Pinak Ghosh-An incredible BD kid Cricketer

KaaL-PurusH
April 22, 2006, 10:20 AM
What a kid! Hey guys, just read this news. A kid is playing in Dhaka U-13 team and he is studying in class 2.He is a left-handed Batsmen and Medium Pacer. Even he is playing in Club Cricket of Netrokona.

Read the news. News Heading is: "Ekjon Cricket-Balok'er Kotha"
http://www.prothom-alo.net/v1/newhtmlnews1/category.php?CategoryID=64&Date=2006-04-22

Sovik
April 22, 2006, 12:48 PM
wow. we might find a sachin or lara someday

Shafin
April 22, 2006, 02:04 PM
wow. we might find a sachin or lara someday
We've got one in ashraful,only he cant perform upto potential.

irteja
April 22, 2006, 02:30 PM
well ...i m not impressed...this is the time he should play with his age group...i think his parents are forcing him to play in higher standard...if you read the prothom alo it is very clear....if he is studying class two ..he should wait atlist two more years...thats my point of view

Sauron
April 22, 2006, 03:12 PM
Class 2????

The amount of forward projection into the future is mind blowing! Prothom Alo needs to get a grip.

ManInBlack
April 22, 2006, 03:19 PM
We've got one in ashraful,only he cant perform upto potential.

Ashrafool...comon!! The only cricketer I can compare Ash with is Shahid Afridi. Still a long way from him.

sar2005
April 22, 2006, 03:55 PM
Please don't destroy him at bud. You know he is another Bangladeshi like us. A limelight so early can be very harmful for him. Let's wait for the day when.........

Frost
April 22, 2006, 06:37 PM
Maria Sharapova started playing at the age of 6. There are many other stories like that. Fortunately for them we start to hear these stories AFTER they become famous. So, I think there is no problem playing at this age, but putting this kid under lime-light right now can be dangerous. Banglaeshi newspapers have reputation of being over-zealous (remember Dana/Gothia Cup?). Let the kid play and develop his skills. Putting him under media pressure can spoil his game.

Shakalaka
April 22, 2006, 06:41 PM
14 Crores people! we are bound to have talent. Just that we need to know how to utilize them in right manner.

rafiq
April 22, 2006, 09:57 PM
Class 2? I hope he doesn't get hit on the head with a ball..