PDA

View Full Version : Where is Shadat Hussien

Rath_Mama
April 23, 2006, 04:05 AM
where is he? how come he is left from todays game . syed rassel is just ordinary baller sometimes his ball swings thats all nothing special. shadat is way better baller more aggrisive. how come they left him? slection team should learn and observe game more and pick right player on right time. Attention to selection team

Sovik
April 23, 2006, 04:07 AM
Rasel is a very good bowler but it wasn't his day today. and why blame rasel, mashrafee got beaten too

Rath_Mama
April 23, 2006, 04:13 AM
Rasel is a very good bowler but it wasn't his day today. and why blame rasel, mashrafee got beaten too I am not balming him my question to selection team

sar2005
April 23, 2006, 04:14 AM
I don't see any point of blaming russel. It was a bad day for bd and good day for Gilly - that's all.

sar2005
April 23, 2006, 04:15 AM
I am not balming him my question to selection team

did not your comment was -
syed rassel is just ordinary baller sometimes his ball swings thats all nothing special.
unquote

Sovik
April 23, 2006, 04:16 AM
Rasel was very effective last couple of matches. but he had a very bad day today

Rath_Mama
April 23, 2006, 04:42 AM
did not your comment was -
syed rassel is just ordinary baller sometimes his ball swings thats all nothing special.
unquote yah thats my personal view thats all. We each have different view.

layperson
April 23, 2006, 06:16 AM
my support is with you rath_mama.... shahdat is a much better bowler than rasel in all department .... plus rasel is a terrible fielder... he missed gilchrist's catch early on nd also missed hussey's run out later in the match

Shakalaka
April 23, 2006, 06:21 AM
Yeah! and shahadat got the heart of tiger. That guy doesnt care about anything. He proved in the tests that he can be really fast and really effective.

But today was bad day for the pacers all together. However, Russell did cost us the game by dropping gilly.

Tigers_eye
April 23, 2006, 08:39 AM
With Gilchrist firing in all cylinders no bowler in the world can withstand. May it be Pollock, or Rasel. The selectors did a fine selection. this will continue through out the series. The pitch did not assist the fast bowlers at all. Bashar should have adviced the fast bowlers reduce pace and put it on the spot just like braken. If the captain can't learn anything from what's happening right infront of his eyes then..... we need a change in captaincy.