PDA

View Full Version : bangladesh will win the 2nd match!!!

indian_bd_fan
April 23, 2006, 02:19 PM
whenever bd has caused an upset, it has always been in the 2nd match, bd beat ind in the 2nd odi, bd beat aus in its 2nd odi of the natwest series and bd beat sl in the 2nd odi as well.

a pattern is being noticed with bd winning its 2nd match in the series bd causes upsets, so if the pattern has to continue, bd will beat aus in the 2nd odi:D

Carte Blanche
April 23, 2006, 02:22 PM
Gee thanks for not jinxing us.

Miraz
April 23, 2006, 02:38 PM
I have got a feeling that BD will win the rest two ODI. I don't no why? or how? but I am really feeling it.

Omio
April 23, 2006, 03:07 PM
It can b happen.

Spitfire_x86
April 23, 2006, 03:13 PM
There's also a similiarity with the 1st ODI against Srilanka. We messed up during the batting and our bowlers reduced the margin of defeat.

Tanzie`s thoughts
April 23, 2006, 03:27 PM
One more similariy.. Ashraful failed in those 1st matches badly but bounced back in 2nd match... scored a century vs. Aussies and a 50 against sl................ so who knows?

Shaan
April 23, 2006, 03:45 PM
One more similariy.. Ashraful failed in those 1st matches badly but bounced back in 2nd match... scored a century vs. Aussies and a 50 against sl................ so who knows?

lets hope he is not omitted for the 2nd odi..

sar2005
April 23, 2006, 03:57 PM
They fight they have shown today is definitely good enough to believe that we can win the remaining 2 matches. We have that confidence build up right now.

Kamini
April 23, 2006, 04:28 PM
I think Bd shold bat first if they win toss....

bangla_fan
April 23, 2006, 04:29 PM
Dude, Dude, Dude, Listen hommey, Bangaldesh Will be lost rest two of them as well as first ODI. The rest two of them bd will be lost by big runs or wicket I am telling you that guys. Don't feel that Bd got 6 wicket and it was close to victroy but it's not going to happen ok. What ever Bd made the score AUS will win becasue their batting line is very strong. If accediently AUS go fo batting they will score at lest 300 to 500 runs but not less then 250 runs I am telling that all of you dude. If my word is not treu then I will never come to this site. What ever I said so far it did happen. Preveiously I hope that will happen to 2nd and 3td ODI too. SO just keep your *** down that BD will be lost rest two of them. Thanks a lot.

Sovik
April 23, 2006, 05:18 PM
Dude, Dude, Dude, Listen hommey, Bangaldesh Will be lost rest two of them as well as first ODI. The rest two of them bd will be lost by big runs or wicket I am telling you that guys. Don't feel that Bd got 6 wicket and it was close to victroy but it's not going to happen ok. What ever Bd made the score AUS will win becasue their batting line is very strong. If accediently AUS go fo batting they will score at lest 300 to 500 runs but not less then 250 runs I am telling that all of you dude. If my word is not treu then I will never come to this site. What ever I said so far it did happen. Preveiously I hope that will happen to 2nd and 3td ODI too. SO just keep your *** down that BD will be lost rest two of them. Thanks a lot.

Get a life

ekatturerBangalee
April 23, 2006, 06:12 PM
bIt was a great start, full of hope. I watched the run rate going up with every ball. And then the silly shot from Rajin started the collapse. Rajin, Ash, Aftab, Bashar, Mashrafee, Rafique –all were succumbing to silly shots.
<O:p</O:p

We are almost there. We have good batsmen. We saw how the boys played in the first innings/1st Test. We saw how Rafique creamed the Aussies before. They can do it. The team has the ability.

I’ve been thinking all day what causes them to make simple mistakes like these again and again?

Is it sheer inexperience or fear?

SMHasan
April 23, 2006, 08:38 PM
lets hope he is not omitted for the 2nd odi..

We might win the 2nd one but Ash should be kicked out from the team. He doesn't deserve a place in the bd team. The way he got out yesterday .....was unforgivable.

Logo
April 23, 2006, 11:38 PM
Well, I had a weird and mildly pleasant dream lastnight where BD won the 2nd match and the third game was a tie.:-D

layperson
April 23, 2006, 11:49 PM

hv a good life... wish u all the best .... coz we wont be seeing u after the second ODI here nemore ....:flag:

layperson
April 23, 2006, 11:50 PM
nd hell yea we can win the next match ...... i support my team with all i hv ...... go BD go .........

Nilas
April 24, 2006, 02:48 AM

If we have to win then Ashraful must have to score. It is all seems depending on Ashraful to me. so i request management not to drop him until we win along with ashraful's failure.:lol:

AussieFan
April 24, 2006, 05:41 AM
I have got a feeling that BD will win the rest two ODI. I don't no why? or how? but I am really feeling it.

Have you been driking lately ?

:)

A win in the two remaining matches would do a world of good for Bangladeshi cricket.

tanvir_nus
April 24, 2006, 05:48 AM
Have you been driking lately ?

:)

A win in the two remaining matches would do a world of good for Bangladeshi cricket.
what does have to with drinking:confused:... you both are on the same line hmm... have you been drinking aussyfan :rolleyes:...:D

AussieFan
April 24, 2006, 05:51 AM
There is a difference between Australia and Sri Lanka. So there are no patterns here. Like someone said here, Aussies will win the two remaining matches too. By 1 run or 400 runs....they will win..They might struggle but they will win somehow. Like they did in the first test. Like they did in the first ODI. Australians are utter professionals. This is not a comment against Bangladesh. This is comment on Australians' utter profesionalism. So they will win somehow. Especially after the scare in the first test and also the loss in Cardiff, they will be even more determined.

Hatebreed
April 24, 2006, 05:56 AM
What's the difference between AussieFan and bangla_fan?... aren't they the same person :confused:

cricket_pagol
April 24, 2006, 06:14 AM
Fingers crossed... hopefully bangladesh will win the second game!!!

cricket_pagla
April 24, 2006, 06:16 AM

i wish ur feelings come true!... :flag:

Logo
April 24, 2006, 06:22 AM
There is a difference between Australia and Sri Lanka. So there are no patterns here. Like someone said here, Aussies will win the two remaining matches too. By 1 run or 400 runs....they will win..They might struggle but they will win somehow. Like they did in the first test. Like they did in the first ODI. Australians are utter professionals. This is not a comment against Bangladesh. This is comment on Australians' utter profesionalism. So they will win somehow. Especially after the scare in the first test and also the loss in Cardiff, they will be even more determined.

"There is a difference between Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. So there are no patterns here. Like someone said here, Bangers will win the two remaining matches too. By 1 run or 400 runs....they will win..They might struggle but they will win somehow. Bangladeshis are utter professionals. This is not a comment against Australia. This is comment on Bangladeshis' utter profesionalism. So they will win somehow. Especially after the win in Cardiff, they will be even more determined."

Only pullin ur legs mate and NO...i haven't been drinkin...chill matey, relax, grab urslve a cold beer or sumthin!!!;)

thebest
April 24, 2006, 06:34 AM
What's the difference between AussieFan and bangla_fan?... :confused:
there is two
1. One start with A and the other start with b
2. AussieFan has the couarge to show his support for his team. He is more and like us. While bangla_fan is a coward. a loser. afraid of showing his true belive. C'mon mate take a name which shows your own color like Gillyfan.;)

Baundule
April 24, 2006, 06:35 AM
Hey ppl, both Aussiefan and Indian_bangla_fan are trying to get some attention. Just ignore them.

I dont care if BD is winng the next two matches or not. I just want a good fight and see the scares on the Aussie eyes (like it happened in the first match)

Sovik
April 24, 2006, 07:39 AM
there is no reasons that we can't win. this is our condition, our pitches and we these conditions better than aussies. we just need to get our tactics right and play sensibily and one thing that should not do is throwing our wickets away

Hasib
April 24, 2006, 08:09 AM
Bah! don't say that till victory actully happens...we lost all games against SL IN SL did we not?

Sovik
April 24, 2006, 08:11 AM
Bah! don't say that till victory actully happens...we lost all games against SL IN SL did we not?

But we won 2nd game when they were in bangladesh

AsifTheManRahman
April 24, 2006, 08:37 AM
yeah i think we're gonna win the second one, and then get crushed on the third :)

AussieFan
April 26, 2006, 07:03 AM
Didn't happen !

Baundule
April 26, 2006, 07:08 AM
Didn't happen !

Just to make you happy :)

SS
April 26, 2006, 07:24 AM
too much expectation for a team with retarded top orders

AussieFan
April 26, 2006, 07:28 AM
The Tigers were good in their bowling today. One would have expected much more than 250 from the Aussies. Bangladesh had a chance.