PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to see T Imran again in first XI

Tanzie`s thoughts
April 23, 2006, 03:21 PM
Do you want to see Tusar Imran again playing in the first XI?

TheWatcher
April 23, 2006, 04:11 PM
I am all for his playing in the next match. He did not look outstanding in the last match, but he was playing according to the situation like a mature person should. I say he was unlucky that the ball, that got him out, suddenly bounced so much.

sar2005
April 23, 2006, 04:15 PM
Yes, absolutely, why not. He should be there as his off-spin also looks quite handy. But definitely I want to see a fifty from him in next match.

aosaif
April 23, 2006, 05:35 PM
I want to see him take Ashraful's place. Ash has lost his form, and when that happens, one gets dropped. Ash can stage a comeback in the next series.

Sovik
April 24, 2006, 03:28 AM
why not. he scored few runs, took a wicket and his off spin bowling was good

Shafin
April 24, 2006, 04:05 AM
His bowling was not good,but i'd like to see him in the team,i liked his playing stle,although i am not sure whom th ditch for him.

Ejaj
April 24, 2006, 05:20 AM
Tushar is a fine batsman and technically. one of the finest in BD. He needs more chance. I love his backlift. He plays Fastball. in so ease!!. For the sake of BD... Tushar needs more oppertunity to play at top level.

Baundule
April 24, 2006, 06:37 AM
I can always bet he will score between 20-25 runs. Not bad.

Mon
April 24, 2006, 06:51 AM
I can always bet he will score between 20-25 runs. Not bad.
Yeah. i see ur point. way better than our so called "talents"

Sovik
April 24, 2006, 06:56 AM
he scored few runs in last match, so there is no reason to drop him, we could include kapali in place of ashraful and that will give us an extra bowler

Shaan
April 24, 2006, 07:04 AM
He should continue.. selectors should give him more chances, he is very much neglected by bd team in comparison to other failure palyers in the current team. He seems very fine for ODI.

AsifTheManRahman
April 24, 2006, 08:50 AM
this is not even a question. although i didn't want him in the eleven for the first odi, i guess he had to play because kapali was injured. however, i was willing to bring him back to the side for the second odi upon the event of ashraful's failure in the first.

now that our selectors have brought him in for the first odi, i think he deserves more chances; and he hasn't done bad with the bat or ball either.

Tigers_eye
April 24, 2006, 09:14 AM
Yes. Let him play out the series. No need to pull him. There are other batsmen who are consistantly under performing.

SMHasan
April 24, 2006, 11:33 AM
কাকে আনলে ভালো হবে আর কাকে আনলে খারাপ হবে সেটাই তো একটা মস্ত বড় প্রশ্ন রে ভাই! আমাদের দলটার এমনই অবস্থা এখন।কারো মাঝে ভালো খেলার কোনো তাড়না দেখিনা। বড়ই খারাপ লাগে যখন দেখি এত সুন্দর সুযোগ এরা নষ্ট করে। আমরা কিন্তু জিততে ও পারতাম সেদিন।

sadi
April 24, 2006, 11:40 AM
Atleast we are fighting everyday now... this is good to see... if we can fix one or two things, we will be right up there... Tushar should play... question is who will sit if Kapali comes back... as much as I hate to see ash sit, I guess thats the only option... he needs a break to work on his batting....

Frost
April 24, 2006, 08:23 PM
I think for whatever reason he is given a chance, we should not drop him by just watching one match. He should be given couple of more chances; if he fails then we can consider dropping him. In general I'm against dropping someone without giving sufficient chances. Otherwise, we'll end up changing teams very frequently.

ammark
April 24, 2006, 08:39 PM
Alok should come in for Ash at most. I hate this business of shuttling in players to our line-up and discarding them next game just because they failed to get past 30 in the match. This is exactly what ruins those players' confidence.

Tushar played reasonably well under pressure! The ball that got him out was an excellent delivery, a googly AND one that BOUNCED very high. True, that the shot he offered was pathetic, but that one shot doesnt discount his partnership with Bashar!

cricket_pagla
April 24, 2006, 09:29 PM
Never again!... hes not internatinal material....

SMHasan
April 25, 2006, 08:37 AM
Alok should come in for Ash at most. I hate this business of shuttling in players to our line-up and discarding them next game just because they failed to get past 30 in the match. This is exactly what ruins those players' confidence.

Tushar played reasonably well under pressure! The ball that got him out was an excellent delivery, a googly AND one that BOUNCED very high. True, that the shot he offered was pathetic, but that one shot doesnt discount his partnership with Bashar!

Thought or prediction whatever you say it came true. Ash needs a lesson.

Omio
April 25, 2006, 08:45 AM
Everything is fine, But y he doesnt get run.