PDA

View Full Version : Make Dc Akbar Our Batting Coach

Tanzie`s thoughts
April 23, 2006, 03:42 PM
I am sure he will bring radical changes in the minds of our cricketers. He is attacking not afraid of consequences. he should be given the freedom to do whatever he wants to do with the cricketers I mean kind of things that he did with the photo journalists. We have seen nothing can change the minds of out cricketers from destroying their wickets by playing lose shots.... Lets see if DC Akbar can do it or not... Give chance a try,...:p :D :p :D

Miraz
April 23, 2006, 04:10 PM
Stupid thread. Don't mess fun with utter stupidity.

sar2005
April 23, 2006, 04:12 PM
Please don't make fun of that disappointing incident. It was not too funny.

TheWatcher
April 23, 2006, 04:22 PM
I think Tanzie has a point here. Matches after matches, some of our batters getting out playing irresponsibily, and DW's soft touch is not straightening them up. We do need a taskmaster (obviuosly, not DC Akbar, someone else who is related to cricket) to take care of this kind of behavior.

exotic
April 23, 2006, 04:51 PM
I think Tanzie has a point here. Matches after matches, some of our batters getting out playing irresponsibily, and DW's soft touch is not straightening them up. We do need a taskmaster (obviuosly, not DC Akbar, someone else who is related to cricket) to take care of this kind of behavior.

In that case certainly Nannu will be the best choice around, I have seen him playing a lots of game for mohammedan as captain during the early 90's (those old good days of MSC with Nannu and Bulbul together, 2 of my most favorite crickter), and I can tell u he was really short tempered and the way he handled the guys in the field as well as the umpires and team management was remarkable.

aosaif
April 23, 2006, 05:34 PM
Having Nannu and Bulbul as joint batting coaches would help the batsmen focus and concentrate more before a game. They need someone to keep them in focused, because apparently it is not coming form within the batsmen themselves.

shamster
April 23, 2006, 05:53 PM
I would prefer to make DC Akbar our Opening Batsman but deny him the privilege of gloves, Box, arm guard, chest guard, pads. Just him self and a bat lets see him whack a few runs that is not OAP's.

pial
January 16, 2007, 09:44 PM
Found this on Daily Jaijaidin

http://www.jaijaidin.com/magazine/view_article.php?News-ID=2444&issue=148&mnav_id=88

gatekeeper
January 16, 2007, 11:02 PM
Uday Hussien school of coaching.

Mohiul
January 17, 2007, 05:08 AM
I am sure he will bring radical changes in the minds of our cricketers. He is attacking not afraid of consequences. he should be given the freedom to do whatever he wants to do with the cricketers I mean kind of things that he did with the photo journalists. We have seen nothing can change the minds of out cricketers from destroying their wickets by playing lose shots.... Lets see if DC Akbar can do it or not... Give chance a try,...:p :D :p :D

why not set an example by putting yourself in line to have a real treatment from that psycho??? no??

Rabz
January 17, 2007, 07:40 AM
Uday Hussien school of coaching.

Lolz...very well put...

whats the next thread gonna be?

"Chinese water torture" for our players???

boring times does not necessarily give the right for stupid threads...