PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Win The Icc Champions Trophy?

Tanzie`s thoughts
April 23, 2006, 03:46 PM
Who Will Win The Icc Champions Trophy?

cafe_coffee_day
April 23, 2006, 04:34 PM
INDIA without a doubt

cricman
April 23, 2006, 09:41 PM
ICCCT is an event where the favorites usally don't win, like th WI came out of no where and won the entire thing over england!

Once it gets to the semis it's anyones trophy to win. Just hope BD can get out of the qualifiers and win. I predict Pakistan over NZ.

Tigers_eye
April 24, 2006, 08:48 AM
SA will give everyone run for their money. India at home will feel too much pressure. Those are my two picks.

Tigers_eye
April 24, 2006, 08:49 AM
lol BD got 4 votes already?? This is a funny thread.

bdmoderator
April 26, 2006, 04:02 AM
I think England.

cricket_zenith
April 26, 2006, 08:51 AM
england!!
u kiddin.........dint u c dem loosin in da 1 day format so badly??
i predict the south africans 2 b the ultimate team 2 win coz they actually played well against the indians.
as far as th indian team goes i feel they r just a bunch of young legs jumping up n down ryt now(they aint consistent!!)n upon dat they lack xperience n pressure is gonna b da reason 4 der down fall!
i dont think BANGLADESH is gonna win!(threads funny wid 4 votes 2 india n bangladesh!!)hoped 2 c pak or aus winning in poll....

Kamini
May 10, 2006, 11:43 PM
BD has max votes.

Anyway their chances of winning it is nearly zero, even considering that they are not to be treated as the same weak side of the past.

battye
May 11, 2006, 06:28 AM
Australia...

sar2005
May 11, 2006, 06:36 AM
Whom Do You Wish To Win The Icc Champions Trophy?

BANGLADESH<!-- END TEMPLATE: navbar_link -->

Thunder
May 11, 2006, 06:51 AM
I bet it will be the Aussies. Last time they went to India and crushed them in their own land which was really amazing. Gilchrist is already looking good and seems to be coming in form. I think he will win it for the aussies this time..

bharat
May 11, 2006, 09:36 AM
I bet it will be the Aussies. Last time they went to India and crushed them in their own land which was really amazing. Gilchrist is already looking good and seems to be coming in form. I think he will win it for the aussies this time..

Crushed them !!:confused: .I agree it was an upset victory , 2-1 in favour of Aussies .But it was not "crushing" as you put it .

By the Present form I would say SA or India .But anything could happen

I would rate the chances as such ..

1.SA
2.India
3.Aussies
4.NZ
5.Pak
6.Eng
7.WI
8.SL
9.BD
10.Zim

Baundule
May 15, 2006, 10:42 AM
Australia is the automatic choice. Next comes pakistan. SA and India will play very well; but will be extinguished with some shock defeat to the likes of WI or NZ.

Captain
May 20, 2006, 01:49 PM
Australia is the automatic choice. Next comes pakistan. SA and India will play very well; but will be extinguished with some shock defeat to the likes of WI or NZ.
will change it a bit like

"India is the automatic choice. Next comes Aus. SA and Pak will play very well; but will be extinguished with some shock defeat to the likes of WI or NZ"

Captain
May 20, 2006, 02:00 PM

U R right ..it was last time. THIS time lot of water has flowed through the Nile and india will crush Aussies in their own land,wch will b amazing and this time Dhoni is already looking good and seems to be in form. I think he will win it for the indians this time.

Captain
May 20, 2006, 02:07 PM
Whom Do You Wish To Win The Icc Champions Trophy?

BANGLADESH<!-- END TEMPLATE: navbar_link -->

Wish BD be in the Top Six. ...will be great .