PDA

View Full Version : Ashraful should have not been Axed for the 2nd ODI ?

BD_Ashraful
April 26, 2006, 05:55 AM
Ashraful and Nafess is the best bangladeshi batsman now.

Sovik
April 26, 2006, 05:58 AM
how many threads we have to open for ashraful. he was out of form and he was given rest. it was a good decision but it backfired. tushar imran failed miserably

layperson
April 26, 2006, 06:02 AM
the outcome of the stupid selection was natural nd in the nd everything happend the way i predicted ........ a score below 200 ....... i said tht even b4 the BD playyers started batting ........the best 11 for the ODi wud be to hv ashraful in place of tushar imran nd aftab in place of javed omar...... the rest of players r ok .. if we have this line up for the third ODI provided aftab is fit then we will win otherwise no chance in hell for BD...

Shakalaka
April 26, 2006, 06:04 AM
Ashraful and Nafess is the best bangladeshi batsman now.

Whatever....

Ahmed_B
April 26, 2006, 06:20 AM
Just because your nick is about Ashraful... you don't have to be blind about him. Open your eyes and take a look around!

Tigers_eye
April 26, 2006, 08:13 AM
lol BD_ashraful is not blind.

nayef
April 26, 2006, 08:15 AM
how many threads we have to open for ashraful. he was out of form and he was given rest. it was a good decision but it backfired. tushar imran failed miserably

If Ashraful is given so many games without good scores... why blame tushar or anyone who fails in a couple of matches? They all deserve atleast 25% of the chances Ash gets.

sadi
April 26, 2006, 08:16 AM
the outcome of the stupid selection was natural nd in the nd everything happend the way i predicted ........ a score below 200 .......

Bangladesh scored below 200 even when ash was there in the first odi... so whts the big difference... i rather see him work on his game and come back strongly than occupying a place in the team...I am sure he will come back with a bang

Ejaj
April 26, 2006, 08:28 AM
Loosing both Ash and Aftab is someting that botherd me. I wasnt too much against the idea of dropping Ash.. although. personally. i would have still keep him in the team. But... when Aftab is also not available.. Ash should have been given the chance.

Spitfire_x86
April 26, 2006, 08:28 AM
Dropping Ashraful was a logical decision till yesterday. But when Aftab was found unfit for today's match, they should've picked him.

DJ Sahastra
April 26, 2006, 08:52 AM
Dropping Ashraful was a logical decision till yesterday. But when Aftab found unfit for today's match, they should've picked him.

Yes. Both shouldn't have been left out.

Miraz
April 26, 2006, 08:56 AM
Dropping Ashraful was a logical decision till yesterday. But when Aftab found unfit for today's match, they should've picked him.

Exactly my point. You should have atleast one match winner in your side to throw any sort of challenge to the aussies.

Shakalaka
April 26, 2006, 05:27 PM
Exactly my point. You should have atleast one match winner in your side to throw any sort of challenge to the aussies.

Even though i support the idea of keeping one of ASH or Aftab. But dont say ASH is a match winner now! atleast not with his current form. That sounds funny to say the least. Especially, when he had so many chances to prove that.

Once in a blue moon performance doesnt make him a match winner every time. If the other batsmen would help BAshar yesterday, then he would have a match winning knock. But that is the problem with our batsmen, NO CONSISTENCY!

Personally, i am very upset with Rajin Saleh and S.Nafees. They both showed promised in the test. BUt...

Spitfire_x86
April 26, 2006, 05:39 PM
Even though i support the idea of keeping one of ASH or Aftab. But dont say ASH is a match winner now! atleast not with his current form. That sounds funny to say the least. Especially, when he had so many chances to prove that.
When did "form" matter for Ashraful? Before scoring three consecutive 50+ scores in the Natwest series, he didn't score in any practice match, did nothing in the test series and had a terrible first match in the Natwest series.

Mon
April 26, 2006, 05:54 PM
Ashrafuler ondho voktorai tar career-er barota bajabey.

layperson
April 26, 2006, 06:14 PM
Bangladesh scored below 200 even when ash was there in the first odi... so whts the big difference... i rather see him work on his game and come back strongly than occupying a place in the team...I am sure he will come back with a bang

well u said it urself if there is no diff... then we r better off playing ashraful..... he had scored in the recently concluded series against sri lanka... he only had one bad ODi series against kenya nd one bad ODi against australia nd ppl r calling for him to be rested nd dropped ... does tht make sense to u ? it doesnt to me .....all i m saying is if ashraful was playing the chances of a BD victory wud go up manifold ... nd i wud actually predict a close fight if not a win for BD ...since aftab was missing due to illness.........not playing ashraful did not make BD perform better .. on the other hand they performed woefully ....if u keep resting players after one bad series then we will be the country with the most number of new caps awarded each yr !!!!!! now thts a record to be proud of isnt it ? i guess u guys all love musical chair too much ....

Sauron
April 26, 2006, 06:41 PM
Ashraful should have not been Axed for the 2nd ODI ? (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=16206)

আর কতো রে ভাই??? একই বিষয়ে অজস্র থ্রেড থাকতে আবার ঝামেলা করে আরো একটা খুললেন কেনো? পাবলিকের সময়ের একটু মূল্য দেবেন তো, না কি?

EDITED -
Reason: খারাপ খারাপ কথা লিখে ফেলেছিলাম। চায়নাম্যানের ঠাডা'র ভয়ে মুছে দিলাম