PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts!!!!

Shafi
August 11, 2003, 03:14 PM
Do you believe in ghosts?
This image has been sent by one of my friends and told me that according to internet (where he find this image) the guy was alone when the picture is shot.
Check it out.:o

Ehsan
August 11, 2003, 07:57 PM
My brother, some one must be trying to fool you. Thats done through computer graphics, any one can do it.

What about the rest, do you guys believe in ghost?

Kalbaisakhi
August 12, 2003, 08:34 AM
Ehsan Bro,

Beleave this it is a true story of Botanical garden in dhaka.My sister's friend told her about this.It is tru that one foriegn er found dead in that area without head.I think it is taht foreigner that we saw in the screen before.Some one get him and pull him up and toke him in the lonely area.And then he found dead there without head.

Bealive it plzzzz

reinausagi
August 12, 2003, 09:26 AM
Someone needs to introduce this ghost-chick to make-up. Sheesh! talk about a pale face...

Shafi
August 12, 2003, 10:50 AM
Yes Ehsan I dont believe in ghosts also and I also think that this stories has no foundation at all. But u have to admit that this a wonderful creation by any graphics guru. We like to watch horror movies without believing them,aren't we?
So do this, a wonderful horror story. :)
The story i heard about it was that the person who took the snapshot died immediately by heart attack and the another (who is in the image) was found after 3 days dead without head and after post mortem they found that there were no heart and liver :P

It's not always necessary to believe such a story.
Thank You:D
Shafi

Ehsan
August 12, 2003, 11:28 AM
Umm.....interesting. Its very damn true that I like to watch horror movies but not necessarily believe them.

I don't believe that there is any kinda ghost in this world but I do believe there is Jeen (according to Quran).

One thing I don't get is why all the ghosts are in the Sub-continent :-/ :D. I have never heard a ghost story in Canada or in Dubai.

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by ehsan]

Ehsan
August 12, 2003, 11:29 AM
By the way, was the picture above taken in Bangladesh.

Shafi
August 12, 2003, 12:09 PM
I have never heard a ghost story in Canada or in Dubai.

Perhaps they didn't like the place :P

The story claims to be happened in BD...but the person in the image does not seems to be a bangladeshi unless he is a foreigner/tribal:D

reinausagi
August 12, 2003, 03:31 PM
My apologies to Arnab and everyone else. I was being fecetious of course. I have enough trouble dealing with the physical world. Complicating it with ennecessary indulgance in the existence of a metaphysical/otherworldly/ghostly one is quite beyond my intellectual means. My regards to all those who believe in this sort of.... apparitions. BTW: There goes my planned trip to the botanical gardens next summer.

James90
August 12, 2003, 07:11 PM
I get these images all the time and delete them......it doesn't take Einstein to make it

Tehsin
August 12, 2003, 11:07 PM
Ummmmmmmmm, do this. Take a friend to a dark room. Tell em to open up the pics while you go out to get a drink or a leak. Tell em that it's got a pix of a great looking chick ........ For bonus points, have a cam record his expressions ... Muhahahahhaha.

It could be quite disconcerning. :)

nasifkhan
August 13, 2003, 01:23 AM
Hey Guys look at this.....

Shafi ....that is totally a graphics work.

One of my uni freind caught the errors of the original pic.

See this!!!!!

James90
August 13, 2003, 02:53 AM
Nice research

Kalbaisakhi
August 13, 2003, 05:19 AM
Nasif Khan thxz yr friend who got the mistake and also make us free from........Ufffff.I also think that it is creation but never find anything 2 make me that it was a creation of a good graphics designer.

thxzzzzz
:D:o

Ehsan
August 13, 2003, 01:23 PM
Hey Nasif thankx for bringing it up.

I did notice those stuff was mentioned in your attachemnt thats why I made the talk about graphics.

The graphic designer wasn't preety clever...he knew the techniques but didn't notice all small piece of things.

fab
August 19, 2003, 01:04 AM
Well, I don't really believe ghosts but the picture below is quite creepy. Just look very carefully at the back of the room right near the door. Something just isn't right over there... :o

reinausagi
August 19, 2003, 07:52 AM
Gives new meaning to the phrase 'Ghost in the Machine'.

Kalbaisakhi
August 19, 2003, 09:54 AM
heyfeb dont worry it is also a creation of a Graphics master.I think it creats by Studio Max or any othersoftware.I also receive this pic from one of my friend.So dont worry.

:D:D;););)

nasifkhan
August 20, 2003, 05:29 AM
Hey fab ...
I didnt find anything

fab
August 20, 2003, 07:10 PM
nasif

look very closely right at the back near the door, just above the blue thing.. If you look at it for a while you'll eventually be able to see it..

amit
August 21, 2003, 08:48 AM
is that a pic of ur room ??? i couldnt find anything creepy near the blue thing even.

Fab, dont fool us. thats the pic of ur room.

Ehsan
August 26, 2003, 05:47 PM
No need to fool you ;)

Kalbaisakhi
September 3, 2003, 10:50 AM
Hey it is also a creation of a deginer.I got this long time ago.

Shafi
September 3, 2003, 02:21 PM
Looks like the same ghost again :P

Kalbaisakhi
September 4, 2003, 01:12 AM
YEs its same ghost.The ghost now in her bed room now for taking some rest now.She will again come out at the midnight.:P:P

Carte Blanche
September 17, 2003, 09:14 PM
Bhut ta fab er kache gelo kibhabe?

Ehsan
September 17, 2003, 09:37 PM
You guys listening to Amit?:duh: Its not her room yo.

[Edited on 18-9-2003 by ehsan]

bujhee kom
October 16, 2008, 12:09 AM
where is the damn image? i don't see any attachment? where is the be-headed ghost of the botanical garden?

knocked_up
October 16, 2008, 12:13 AM
me either cant see!

Zeeshan
October 16, 2008, 12:15 AM
In Zen and the Art of Motyorcycle Maintenance, the author maintains that gravity didn't exist before Newton discovered it!

So ultimately, it all boil downs to BELIEF.

If you believe in paranormal, ghost, ESP, Near Death Experiences, God, after life: then they exist?

If you don't, then they don't.

Reality is subjective.

Nocturnal
October 16, 2008, 12:19 AM
do you believe in ghosts?

[বাংলা]ভূতের চেয়েও বেশি ডরাই মানুষ কে!! :-| [/বাংলা]

bujhee kom
October 16, 2008, 12:19 AM
ghotonata ki bhai? ehsan bhai, where is the image? very interesting thread!

bujhee kom
October 16, 2008, 12:22 AM
Ehsan Bro,

Beleave this it is a true story of Botanical garden in dhaka.My sister's friend told her about this.It is tru that one foriegn er found dead in that area without head.I think it is taht foreigner that we saw in the screen before.Some one get him and pull him up and toke him in the lonely area.And then he found dead there without head.

Bealive it plzzzz

yeah ehsan bro bhai, what the hell is he talking about? where is the image?
ehsan bhai, i didn't know you are into the paranormal. that is very exciting!

Nocturnal
October 16, 2008, 12:32 AM
BK bhai- did you watch A&E TV show "Paranormal State" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal_State) ?!! Good One. I love it!!

YouTube link (http://video.google.com/videosearch?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&hl=bn&q=paranormal+state&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title#)/ A&E (http://www.aetv.com/paranormal-state/)/

bujhee kom
October 16, 2008, 02:53 PM
thank you nocturnal pasha bhai for the link of the show on A&E. i heard about this, never seen any yet! my wife told me about it as well. i will check it out bro!
i am really into voot/petni/spirit and geenies!

Anher
October 16, 2008, 06:45 PM
ghotonata ki bhai? ehsan bhai, where is the image? very interesting thread!
Its Ghost thread.
What you expect? Attho kom bojle hoi?/:)

enaner
October 17, 2008, 08:31 AM
In Zen and the Art of Motyorcycle Maintenance, the author maintains that gravity didn't exist before Newton discovered it!

So ultimately, it all boil downs to BELIEF.

If you believe in paranormal, ghost, ESP, Near Death Experiences, God, after life: then they exist?

If you don't, then they don't.

Reality is subjective.

I completely agree with this.

But i would to share the story of a murder i witnessed once. If you are squeamish please don't read. But here is my account word for word:

I was riding my bike over to a friends house to just hang out for a bit. I must of been biking for only about 10 minutes before I reached 7th street. I was half way down the road when I heard what sounded to be a gun shot. Coincidentally another buddy of mine lived on this road. So I got off my bike and went into his back yard to see what was going down, I assumed they were playing paint ball or something like this. As I got closer to the backyard I could here someone moaning, I knew something was wrong. I ran into the backyard and realized the sounds were coming from the next door neighbors backyard inside his shed.

I had to stand on a piece of wood to see directly into the shed window and what I saw was something I will never forget. Standing there, was a man with a gun pointed to his head and bleeding from the shoulder. I had never seen this man before and I couldn't make out who was pointing the gun at the shooters head because all I could see was his arm. I remember my heart felt like it was going to explode. I ran out of the yard and ran as fast as I ever have, until I got to the end of the road. I remembered I had a cell phone and called 911 about what I had just seen. The person on the other end told me to get home to safety and that the police would be to where I had been right away.

As I ran inside my mother instantly knew something was wrong. I told her what I had just seen and my mom got scared and said to me "You're moving with your Aunte and Uncle in Bel-Air" I whistled for a cab and when it came near, The license plate said 'Fresh', And had dice in the mirror,
If anything I could say that this cab was rare,
But I thought 'Nah, forget it - Yo, homes to Bel-Air!'

I pulled up to the house at bout seven or eight, I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes, smell ya later!' I looked at my kingdom,
I was finally there! To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air!

Tigers_eye
October 17, 2008, 08:39 AM
Dear Bujhee kom bhai,
Many old thread lost links, images at the time of conversion (BC forum upgrade). Some of the posters claim they lost few grand posts along with the ghost pictures and such. Ask DJ, Asaad (al Furqaan) even Tehsin etc.