PDA

View Full Version : It's time to vote

Mohiul
April 27, 2006, 05:11 AM
I think "the exclusion of Ashraful is right or not" is the talk of the town now. So, lets start a poll. all the valued BC members, please do join in this poll by saying yes or no.

Should Ashraful be included in the 3rd odi? Yes/no

PoorFan
April 27, 2006, 05:17 AM
If we NEED to hope for a fight / win against Australia.

roi
April 27, 2006, 06:32 AM
if we include him..we may have a chance to win a game...but without him...i am not sure we can make it or not....and the whom we r including instead of ash..he is not also giving us anything...so why not include ash in the 3rd match?

karimjay.
April 27, 2006, 07:22 AM
Circumstances. I dont think we need him if we got Aftab. If hes not ok by then, use Ash.

Rabz
April 27, 2006, 09:02 AM
he needs to be dropped..for his own sake..
but he aftab is sick..he should get back...and u never know..he might just score
a century with that chance....he he...keep on dreaming

6alltheway
April 27, 2006, 09:57 AM
all i can say is: Last chance

so i voted yes.

Mr-Cricket
April 27, 2006, 10:17 AM
What is the point in dropping Ashraful for 1 match? Will this teach him anything? Because that is the whole point here. The selectors had the chance to reinstate Ashraful after Ahmed withdrew through illness. But they chose not to, and I think they have given a clear indication of their disgust at Ashraful's inconsistency (although they have not said this publicly - they simply said he was being 'rested'). Ashraful will not learn to become a better cricketer if he is reinstated so soon after his axing. Bring him back in the lead-up to the Champions Trophy Qualifications - but not now.

sar2005
April 27, 2006, 10:50 AM
Please go to below thread if you want to know what ash and afb mean to bd team.

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=16223

Trust the message is now clear to ashraful when he was dropped in last match. But it's enough. If we want to win a match against aus, we must need ash-afb pair to perform.

sadi
April 27, 2006, 10:53 AM
I am thinking, if we need to teach Ash a lesson, we can always sit him against zim or kenya and still win.... against aus, he is too valuable and he should go with him for the 3rd odi....

Miraz
April 27, 2006, 11:41 AM
I am thinking, if we need to teach Ash a lesson, we can always sit him against zim or kenya and still win.... against aus, he is too valuable and he should go with him for the 3rd odi....

Well said :up:

Mr-Cricket
April 27, 2006, 11:47 AM
You've actually changed my opinion with less than 50 words at your disposal. Good stuff! :up:

That said, I think it's too late now that he has already been axed, even after Aftab withdrew through illness. Reinstating Ashraful now will give him mixed messages. Refer to Miraz bhai's thread for my reasons why. (Aftab should be back today, hopefully. Keep Ashraful out).

Your 2 games too late, Sadi! :down:

cricket_pagla
April 27, 2006, 12:08 PM
i think.. ashraf00l is really in very poor form now... so restin em.. will give us bring anoder plyr.. Aftab shud b on da team..

Sauron
April 27, 2006, 12:22 PM
i think.. ashraf00l is really in very poor form now... so restin em.. will give us bring anoder plyr.. Aftab shud b on da team..

পোলাপান এই সব কি ভাষায় কথা বলে? আজকাল বাংলাদেশে কি ইংরেজী শেখানো একেবারে বন্ধ না কি?

Spitfire_x86
April 27, 2006, 12:35 PM
পোলাপান এই সব কি ভাষায় কথা বলে? আজকাল বাংলাদেশে কি ইংরেজী শেখানো একেবারে বন্ধ না কি?

মোবাইল এস.এম.এস আর চ্যাটের কুফল

rudro
April 27, 2006, 01:00 PM
NO.

What message do we want to send to Ashraful? The message is, if you are not performing, you are not welcome. Lets make him understand that. He is flop for 6 matches in a row. Let him sit for 6 matches and try for three.

You might argue, who is performing better than him? Well, if the team scores the same with or without him, then he is like anybody else and should be treated like anybody else.