PDA

View Full Version : What is bloody wrong with sending in Rafiq earlier?

deshpremi
April 28, 2006, 12:52 AM
Idiots.
thats what they all are.
whatmore has lost it completely.
[..edited..]ing idiots.
All of them.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

karimjay.
April 28, 2006, 12:59 AM
Rafique. He's great against slow bowling but hardly as great against fast. I think 'they' are trying to play out most of the fast bowlers overs, so if Rafique came in Aus couldnt suddenly bring in pacers to trouble Rafique and not let him let loose. He's our main hope today. With the ball and the bat. Goodluck to him

deshpremi
April 28, 2006, 01:12 AM
They stopped bowling fast a long time ago.
Given the match situation, Rafiq should have come in even before Kapali.
How can he just come in when 5/6 batsmen are gone with only 10/12 overs left and expected to start accumulating the runs instantly.
That's not possible, it is only a reciepe for failure.
Whatmore and co. are IDIOTS, they do not know how assess a match situation accordingly.
IDIOTS IDIOTS IDIOTS

Dhurr
April 28, 2006, 01:14 AM
4 over re bhai. Ei 4 over er moddhe kuniya duniya ultaiya jai nai, kono asman bhainga pore nai. Rafique 4 over age ashle emon kono khurukkhetro rochona korto na. Bujhtasi apne emotional hoiya porsen. Amader karoi mon ton bhalo na. Tai boila khali khali aul faul thread kholar mane ase?

Spitfire_x86
April 28, 2006, 01:18 AM
যেদিন কাজ হয়না, সেদিন কিছুতেই কিছু হয়না।

পুরো বাংলাদেশ দলকে এমন বাজে খেলতে খুব কমই দেখেছি। :(

Mr-Cricket
April 28, 2006, 01:24 AM
As a general rule of thumb, Rafique should only be promoted further up the order when we have got off to a flying start (e.g. 2-3 for 125-150 after 25-30 overs), and the team wishes to continue to increase the run rate. This should generally be around the 25th-35th over, and only when two spinners are operating.

In short, today was not the day to promote Rafique.

deshpremi
April 28, 2006, 01:28 AM
4 over re bhai. Ei 4 over er moddhe kuniya duniya ultaiya jai nai, kono asman bhainga pore nai. Rafique 4 over age ashle emon kono khurukkhetro rochona korto na. Bujhtasi apne emotional hoiya porsen. Amader karoi mon ton bhalo na. Tai boila khali khali aul faul thread kholar mane ase?

Yeah, you are right.
I am very emotional today, probably would not have made a difference, in fact he's just been bowled by a quickie.
But my point was, why put him in when the pressure is on.
he should go in when the spinners are operating and when not too many wickets have been lost.
Anyway, I will just have to vent my anger somewhere else.