PDA

View Full Version : ৫০ ওভার খেলতে হবে এই মানশিকতা থেকে আমরা কবে মুক্তি পাব?

zakirc
April 28, 2006, 04:54 AM
৫০ ওভার খেলতে হবে এই মানশিকতা থেকে আমরা কবে মুক্তি পাব? দিতীও এক দিনের খেলা তে রাফিক কে এত দেরিতে নামাল কেন ???????????????????????? পাইলট কে নামানো দেখে মনে হয়েছে যে তখন হা বা সুমন সিধান্ত নিয়ে ফেলেছে যে ডাইরিয়া শুরু হয়ে গেছে তাই এখন টিকে থাকাটাই জরুরি!! আর এটু সাহসি হলেই আমারা একটা খেলা জিত তে পারতাম ......

আমার বানান ভুল মাফ করবেন এতা আমার প্রথম বাংলা লেখা।

Spitfire_x86
April 28, 2006, 06:23 AM
We played like an associate nation today.

Tigers_eye
April 28, 2006, 08:12 AM
Since we have a batting lineup who can not withstand a 3rd string attack for 43 overs what better plan you have? Next thing you know the call of demotion is back. That's the worst thing we fear. That's why respectable loss is much better when we have 8/3 chasing 250. Atleast at the end with some miracle hitting we may have a chance to win. But if Ha Ba started to attack right from the get go we would be bundled out for who knows below 140?

arafath79
April 28, 2006, 08:23 AM
৫০ ওভার খেলতে হবে এই মানশিকতা থেকে আমরা কবে মুক্তি পাব? দিতীও এক দিনের খেলা তে রাফিক কে এত দেরিতে নামাল কেন ???????????????????????? পাইলট কে নামানো দেখে মনে হয়েছে যে তখন হা বা সুমন সিধান্ত নিয়ে ফেলেছে যে ডাইরিয়া শুরু হয়ে গেছে তাই এখন টিকে থাকাটাই জরুরি!! আর এটু সাহসি হলেই আমারা একটা খেলা জিত তে পারতাম ......

আমার বানান ভুল মাফ করবেন এতা আমার প্রথম বাংলা লেখা।

Aftab and Shariar Nafees try to play strokes all the time before getting set but I think they could become very good ODI player because they don't think we have to play for 50 overs completely. They just need more experience and good shot selection in the game.:up:

zakirc
April 28, 2006, 01:17 PM
But if Ha Ba started to attack right from the get go we would be bundled out for who knows below 140?

Who asked Ha Ba to attack? It is common practice espacially in ODI to have a Sheet Anchor (Ha Ba) and an attacking player (Rafiq as I suggested) teamed up during crunch situations where you have lost wickets but need to keep scorings too. On top of all Rafiq is a good player of spinners and when Pilot came in spinners were operating. Pilot and Ha Ba are both similar in the sense that they are not regular big-hitters. We needed Rafiq with Ha Ba to make anything out of that match. Thats was my point in the original post. But since Pilot was sent ... it is clear that Ha Ba already gave up and simply wanted to bat for 50 overs ... our classic goal of the old days.

We need to get over this attitude and set our goal to winning the match rather than playing 50 overs if we plan to become a force in the cricketing world.

Omio
April 28, 2006, 09:03 PM
pabo na jiboneo......

Zunaid
April 30, 2006, 10:34 AM
Conundrum ins't it? If top order fails - we either limp to 50 overs "respectable" defeat or all out trying to do something.

Haradhon
April 30, 2006, 04:02 PM
Conundrum ins't it? If top order fails - we either limp to 50 overs "respectable" defeat or all out trying to do something.

I think BD techniques are not as good as Aussie's. Habibul Bashar is good, but not as good as Ponting or Gilcrist. And we lose. Once we lose, we loose confidence. But overall, BD are improving. We will definitely do well against W'indies or Kiwis right now.

SMHasan
April 30, 2006, 07:48 PM
I think BD techniques are not as good as Aussie's. Habibul Bashar is good, but not as good as Ponting or Gilcrist. And we lose. Once we lose, we loose confidence. But overall, BD are improving. We will definitely do well against W'indies or Kiwis right now.

You can't do well against a third string Aussi bowling side and now you are saying you can do well against the WI or NZ. Ohh.. don't make me laugh. If you know how to play good cricke then you can do well against any side, at least you can try to play positive but we played rubbish in the third match and hardly tried to win in the 2nd match.

আর ৫০ ওভার খেলার ঝামেলা থেকে মুক্তি পাবার কোনো আশা আপাতত নেই বলেই মনে হয়।

kaisermatin
April 30, 2006, 09:10 PM
Ash should never grow up with others mold but mature his own style...

this clip will tells the success story about this fella in football
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/98694/joy_ronaldinho/