PDA

View Full Version : BD Wicket Keeper Pilot HOT News

sabbir ahmad
April 28, 2006, 11:16 PM
bd wiket keeper Pailot er biman crashed :mad: :mad: :mad:
25/April/2006
http://www.jugantor.com/demo/index.php?page_id=9583&actn=search&d2=20060425 (http://www.jugantor.com/demo/index.php?page_id=9583&actn=search&d2=20060425)

ai khobor ki sotti:confused:

mhferdaus
April 29, 2006, 12:15 AM
whats the story, can not read cuz im using firefox

James90
April 29, 2006, 01:16 AM
I'm confused.

Ahmed_B
April 29, 2006, 02:17 AM
Jugantor is practically a Bangla Tabloyed newspaper.. not much reliable at all. Besides... this news is 4 days old and yet there has not been any single reporting about any incidnet like this in any other newspaper.

Now take your decision. :)

Sovik
April 29, 2006, 07:49 AM
confused, cause i haven't seen this type of news in other news papers

Sovik
April 29, 2006, 07:52 AM
whats the story, can not read cuz im using firefox
If install IE tab for Firefox, you will be able to access prothom-alo, jugantor and many sites that only support IE

Link>> (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1419/)

prasad
April 29, 2006, 09:18 AM
whats this guys?hope everything is fine.cant read bengali.

zakirc
April 29, 2006, 09:43 AM
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p>ওইদিন পাইলট এর শেন ওয়ারন হওার শখ হয়েচিল। এটা কোনো ব্যাপার নাহ ... </o:p>

Braveheart
April 29, 2006, 03:21 PM
Why is it news anyway? Whatever Pilot wants to do in his private life or sex life is up to him. Every cricketer in England, Australia, South Africa, etc do this. They are stars and fans want to mingle with them. What's the big deal?

cricket_pagla
April 29, 2006, 09:28 PM
wat kinda thread is dis???!

al Furqaan
April 29, 2006, 11:20 PM
Why is it news anyway? Whatever Pilot wants to do in his private life or sex life is up to him. Every cricketer in England, Australia, South Africa, etc do this. They are stars and fans want to mingle with them. What's the big deal?

what???? is pilot messing around?

Spitfire_x86
April 30, 2006, 01:39 AM
what???? is pilot messing around?
Probably false news. It wasn't published in anywhere else.

Shafin
April 30, 2006, 04:43 AM
It was also published elsewhere.Pilot messed with a hotel reciptionist of chittagong peninsula hotel,and that is one of the reasons behind our bad show in the third match.
Be prepared to watch a pilotless team as we had after the WC.

tutul
April 30, 2006, 11:25 AM
Be prepared to watch a pilotless team as we had after the WC. he is out of from...so anyway, we may have to let him go soon.

sonarbangla
April 30, 2006, 02:46 PM
aahahaha.. last time i saw khaled masud he was looking like a pimp to me too.. lol.. this summer i went to visit bd and then he was on the same plane! and he was sitting in the first class,however, in every 5 mins he was coming to the economic class, where ppl like me (who doesn't have the money to buy first class ticket) sits and was trying to pimp around with the air hostage.. ehehe.. he is a nice person i guess, smiles a lot.. but i don think this news is true.. he can't be this bad.. hehe

abdulw11
April 30, 2006, 05:22 PM
Our pilot is a playa!

Has he got wife and kids?

Stumped
April 30, 2006, 06:31 PM
Peoples... Braveheart has the right idea. Please what they do in their private lives are up to them. And Shafin... you win as a team and loose as a team so you can not put all the blame onto the one person. IF this is true(alot of peop get accused) then let him deal with the consequences. Having your life publicized is the price you have to pay but at times the press go to far. Leave him alone and concentrate on the reason you know him for... cricket... not the private life of!

Hasib
April 30, 2006, 07:05 PM
Late April Fools Joke?

Hasib
April 30, 2006, 07:05 PM
Someone delete this....accidently pressed twice

Zaheed Mahmood
April 30, 2006, 07:52 PM
aahahaha.. last time i saw khaled masud he was looking like a pimp to me too.. lol.. this summer i went to visit bd and then he was on the same plane! and he was sitting in the first class,however, in every 5 mins he was coming to the economic class, where ppl like me (who doesn't have the money to buy first class ticket) sits and was trying to pimp around with the air hostage.. ehehe.. he is a nice person i guess, smiles a lot.. but i don think this news is true.. he can't be this bad.. hehe

Did you mean he was flirting? Well flirting a girl to a limited extent is like showing respect (acknowledging her beauty etc.) and in some western world that’s even treated as chivalry...well.. we can excuse Pilot for that!!
Zaheed

sabbir ahmad
May 1, 2006, 04:01 AM
I have nothing to say about Pilots private life.but i think this fact affected on his game as if u see that he droped 3 vital catches in the last 3 matches ...if this fact is false Pilot and Peninsula Authority must protest against it:down:

Ahmed_B
May 1, 2006, 04:43 AM
It was also published elsewhere.Pilot messed with a hotel reciptionist.....
Source please?

Sauron
May 1, 2006, 09:31 AM
If I remember correctly, pilot had issues with his high libido during a couple of past tours abroad. He needs to go on low-protein diet immediately.

Now joking aside, what does it matter if pilot is playing around? It's between him and his family. It doesn't affect any of us fans personally.

The main thing out of this dirt is that our cricketers are now becoming stars and therefore subject to paparazzi persuits. I don't remember if I read any "scandal report" involving any of our footballers over the last 10 years.

So pilot is actually a pioneer! Hopefully in not too distant a future, we will have our Azharuddin, and our media people can get their hands dirty as much as they want to.

Fazal
May 1, 2006, 09:42 AM
You naught boy....

Tigers_eye
May 1, 2006, 10:10 AM
May the soul of the Pilot who crashed in Zhinidah, rest in peace. People, concentrate on the important message please. Read my signature.

Sauron
May 1, 2006, 10:26 AM
I thought Pilot's dirt (or the indication thereof) was the important message. Without that, the dead pilot would not even be in the news.

Bat-PadTogether
May 1, 2006, 03:31 PM
Hala Ekta BoodMayish!Sack him!

Orpheus
May 1, 2006, 07:12 PM
what is the news?

Tigers_eye
May 2, 2006, 10:55 AM
When someone dies, every other news becomes irrelevant. Because at no cost you can bring that soul back. Doesn't matter if it is a relative, or a near and dear friend, or someone you don't know. Think about the family members misfortune. The original writer has a bad taste of mixing these two different incidents and he shouldn't be immitated by us. Now since we know about the tragic incident we should show respect to the departed soul. Slinging mud shouldn't be the prioritized.

Sauron
May 2, 2006, 11:24 AM
When someone dies, every other news becomes irrelevant. Because at no cost you can bring that soul back. Doesn't matter if it is a relative, or a near and dear friend, or someone you don't know. Think about the family members misfortune. The original writer has a bad taste of mixing these two different incidents and he shouldn't be immitated by us. Now since we know about the tragic incident we should show respect to the departed soul.

Agreed. No arguments there. And I respect you for this thought. The original news reporter definitely had poor taste mixing the two the way he did it.

Slinging mud shouldn't be the prioritized.
But this is where I disagree a little (albeit light-heartedly). That was one person (the pilot). In Bangladesh, everyday, we have people dying in road accidents, out of starvation, because of police brutality, murdered by thugs and hijackers ... . Not only in Bangladesh, people are dying everyday, in every part of the world, in far mroe excruciating circumstances than that pilot.

No death is trivial. Every death should be mourned ... sadly, even for some deaths there is no one to mourn them at all.

But life must go on. Mud slinging goes on as well.

So, back to topic, which, considering the forum we are a part of, is pilot's লদকা লদকি .

As for my contribution in the mud slinging, I was already done with it a few posts back. And as far as I am concerned, this topic is over. But the topic is pilot, not the pilot.

Sorry for making much ado about not too much.

nightwatchman
May 2, 2006, 11:59 AM
Did you mean he was flirting? Well flirting a girl to a limited extent is like showing respect (acknowledging her beauty etc.) and in some western world that’s even treated as chivalry...well.. we can excuse Pilot for that!!
Zaheed
what wetern world are you talking about? There will be numerous law suites and **** for this kind of behavior..
There are lots of responsibilities to be public figure..

anyways if my doctor cheats on his wife and he is a good surgeon I wont be bothered..

Fazal
May 2, 2006, 01:03 PM
anyways if my doctor cheats on his wife and he is a good surgeon I wont be bothered..

True... but then again... if that surgeon (who cheats on his wife) try to flirt with his patients (female if he is straight or both if he is not straight) then will you feel comfortable while unconscious?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Stumped
May 2, 2006, 06:32 PM
I have nothing to say about Pilots private life.but i think this fact affected on his game as if u see that he droped 3 vital catches in the last 3 matches ...if this fact is false Pilot and Peninsula Authority must protest against it:down:

If you had nothing to say about his private life then it would not influence your decison that it affected his last 3 matches, you would say he had an off few games, not the reasons behind it... No one is yet to know if this is a fact, and what u read in the paper is not always the truth meaning it is not a fact. Since when did a bit of TLC affect someone anyways?! You don't catch every ball, you don't always bowl a perfect over etc... lets end this discussion pls!

Zaheed Mahmood
May 7, 2006, 09:59 PM
what wetern world are you talking about? There will be numerous law suites and **** for this kind of behavior..
There are lots of responsibilities to be public figure..

Note the Quote (Of Sonar Bangla) I posted my opinion for! I wasn't referring to what was posted about Masud in the said tabloid, I was referring to Sonar Bangla's posting where he mentioned about Masud '....pimp around with the air-hostess' etc.', I thought it was quite inappropriate to call him that and I tried to bring it to everyone's notice!
Zaheed