PDA

View Full Version : Does Ashraful have some kind of eye problem?

Braveheart
May 1, 2006, 02:39 AM
I was reading the sports news section on Manabzamin. They mentioned that Ashraful is on his way to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">England</st1:place></st1:country-region> where he will play minor league cricket and also fix his eyes. Just wondering if he has some kind of eye sight problem that is behind his poor form. I have seen him squinting during his batting. This reminds me of the movie "Major league" where Charlie Sheen plays as a pitcher who was horrible but became great after his eye sight problem was fixed. I hope it is true.

http://www.manabzamin.net/pdf/sports.pdf

captain_thinking_tank
May 1, 2006, 05:47 AM
nachta na janla uthan baka!

Fazal
May 1, 2006, 09:37 AM
Does Ashraful have some kind of eye problem?

Hmmm...interesting.... all these days I thought Ashraful have some kind of stomach or Bladder problem.

6alltheway
May 1, 2006, 12:53 PM
i think he may, if he can get it sorted out then great.

cricket_pagla
May 1, 2006, 01:34 PM
i think.. ashrafools main problem with his.... leg... he's not gettin' singles.. dis days.. n want 2 get.. 4/6.. n while tryin dat.... we saw hes recent performnace!!...:P

DJ Sahastra
May 1, 2006, 02:55 PM
Does he wink a lot when surrounded by, you know, prettier members of human race?

Bat-PadTogether
May 1, 2006, 03:05 PM
I dont think he has any problem with his eye sight!Ash has got the worst ability to throw his wicket away.I had the tapes where he hit his maiden 100 against Srilanka.He had all those shots in that innings without forward defence with Pad&BadTogether!

Fazal
May 1, 2006, 03:08 PM
Does he wink a lot when surrounded by, you know, prettier members of human race?

I don't think so... unless you consider all those Australian bowlers as "prettier members of human race"

DJ Sahastra
May 1, 2006, 03:28 PM
I don't think so... unless you consider all those Australian bowlers as "prettier members of human race"

I don't think of Australian bowlers as "prettier members of human race". But then i can't vouch the same for Ashraful Mian. Not after the way his eyesight has been fixated with the bowler and not his deliveries :lol:

Sauron
May 1, 2006, 05:58 PM
i think.. ashrafools main problem with his.... leg... he's not gettin' singles.. dis days.. n want 2 get.. 4/6.. n while tryin dat.... we saw hes recent performnace!!...:P

I think krik-pagol is rit on da mony ... ashfarool's probling is dat him not runin hard ... he shud be not stayin at kriz all da time ... sum time he shood itch his but ... n sum time he ashfarool shud try runin in cirkle!!! ... whtchu guyz thinks??? ...

PoorFan
May 1, 2006, 07:59 PM

Yeah, I heard somebody saying, "Ashraful cant see the ball these days! Every ball appears as Monalisa just before he plays the ball after pitching, and obviously he get confused whether he should slap her face ( the ball ) hard or leave for keeper". I am not sure but, anybody has any idea on this?

Shakalaka
May 1, 2006, 08:36 PM
Ash's main problem is - his stubborn fans, that wouldnt let him realise that he is underperforming no matter what and what does it mean to play for your country.

Lasker
May 1, 2006, 08:46 PM
Ash's main problem is - his stubborn fans, that wouldnt let him realise that he is underperforming no matter what and what does it mean to play for your country.

lol...gud one....i agree. No matter how bad he plays, he is still the favorite one to pretty lot of us! Actually we are not having many options, like we vote AL or BNP
...cuz we don't have a different option.

Shafin
May 2, 2006, 03:05 AM
I think krik-pagol is rit on da mony ... ashfarool's probling is dat him not runin hard ... he shud be not stayin at kriz all da time ... sum time he shood itch his but ... n sum time he ashfarool shud try runin in cirkle!!! ... whtchu guyz thinks??? ...
i cud not say btter...i m not relly xperienced in writin like dis...

akabir77
May 2, 2006, 09:04 PM
ha ha ha

Nachtey na janley jani ki hoy...

Ma kemon jhapsha lagey...

marif
May 3, 2006, 01:54 AM
yes. i think so. Ashraful got eye problem. for more info , read this article from Prothom Alo : http://www.prothom-alo.net/v1/newhtmlnews1/category.php?CategoryID=9&Date=2006-05-03

Shakalaka
May 3, 2006, 04:52 AM
yes. i think so. Ashraful got eye problem. for more info , read this article from Prothom Alo : http://www.prothom-alo.net/v1/newhtmlnews1/category.php?CategoryID=9&Date=2006-05-03

Man! such a melo dramatic article! haha..i cant stop laughing now! ASh tumi fire esho...aha! Crap!

I heard Prothom Alo is one of the premier newspaper. Now if that is what premier newpaper is prinitng. God forbid!

Omio
May 9, 2006, 12:14 PM
form a na thkle koto kothai bolbe..

SMHasan
May 9, 2006, 07:00 PM
Guys is it something absolutely impossible for Ash not to have eye problem?
I mean he might have this u never know. And prothom-alo reported it doesn't mean that its false. It might be serious.So don't make any comments until you are not sure about it.

chinaman
May 9, 2006, 08:18 PM
I think the primary problem is not his eyes but what holds it.

jabbar
May 10, 2006, 12:21 AM

Hmmm...interesting.... all these days I thought Ashraful have some kind of stomach or Bladder problem.

... which is why he always plays quickly and gets out quickly - so he can go to the bathroom due to his stomach/bladder problem! Haha! Nice one mouse man!

Dhurr
May 10, 2006, 04:01 AM
i cud not say btter...i m not relly xperienced in writin like dis...

:lol: :lol: :lol: